We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

Closed Beta & Founders Packs Details!

13

Comments

  • Tfw you discover the one disadvantage of being a high school student.

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    @7G4YPWRGD7 said:
    Tfw you discover the one disadvantage of being a high school student.

    What disadvantage?

  • $150 founder pack is actually worth getting. You get 10k emp, 180 days elite status, 4 perm costumes, perm wings, monster cat, and 10 mystery op boxes? Yeah, it is definitely cheap. Don't compare it to a private server and other servers like KR because this is NA server so it will be different.

  • @Adorable said:

    @7G4YPWRGD7 said:
    Tfw you discover the one disadvantage of being a high school student.

    What disadvantage?

    It is not obvious?

  • I can see how the Ace pack is worth it's value when you consider all that will be included. There's no telling how difficult crafting costumes will be at this time, so being able to secure the costumes from the get go can be considered a plus. Mystery boxes make me wary, especially when there's no contents list, but with 10 that'll hopefully guarantee something good. Then there's the 10,000 emp and just less than half a year of Closers elite status. Both would bring a good bit of freedom and flexibility for those worrying about the stamina situation, on top of other bonuses. Considering emp is the premium currency, would that mean it's usable in other En Masse games? If so then that's a boon for those that have put in time on the other games

  • Anyone generous to send me a spare buddy code? I'd greatly appreciate the generosity ^^

  • how long do we have to get founders packs?

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Hello everyone! I'm glad that we have such generous people within our community, but please avoid using this thread for such purposes. This thread is for discussion and questions regarding Beta and founders packs.

  • ZeonslitZeonslit Member
    edited November 2017

    @Yoburi said:
    Closers isn't p2w at all the best gear on this game is craft stuff the BoD gives a good bonus but it isnt impossible to buy in game and there are other accessories that give a good substitude.

    SoD costume set will be exclusive to Founder pack,** it will not appear in the game later or in shop.** The only way to get is - 149$ Founder pack.
    (c)

    This is from EnMasse stream 5 minutes ago.

  • DeiserDeiser Member
    edited November 2017

    Looks like the $150 bundle contains only ONE ten-set SoD pack. The SoD packs are also limited to the founder packs, so as of now you can't get them in the game EVER outside of shelling $150 for one set of them. The pack is still worth it for the rest of the stuff, but not if you're aiming to outfit ALL your characters with SoD.

  • Gimme 150 here you have a costume that for now is only exclusive to the pack. EHHHM i smell a nice P2W feature from the get go

  • Pretty lame. Ill never understand companies thinking on things like this. Basically pick your main day 1 and if you change your mind later oh well. I do understand this thinking if its one per founders pack and then at launch you can buy another set for lets say 20$ or something. That makes sense. Isolation to just one forever is stupid.

  • @ArdathilMJW said:
    Pretty lame. Ill never understand companies thinking on things like this. Basically pick your main day 1 and if you change your mind later oh well. I do understand this thinking if its one per founders pack and then at launch you can buy another set for lets say 20$ or something. That makes sense. Isolation to just one forever is stupid.

    You CAN get more than one, but it's $150 a pop.

  • @W3DXY759R9 said:
    how long do we have to get founders packs?

    any1 have an answer on this? ty

  • So the stream ended up giving mainly four points of information that we didn't know before:

    1) The SoD set is exclusive to the founders pack

    2) You get only one set of SoD when you purchase the $150 pack, so you have to purchase it multiple times to get it for several people

    3) You get the full 10-set ensemble, not just the six-set

    4) The wings that come with the pack are NOT upgradable.

    They also did NOT confirm if you can save the SoD sets for characters released in the future.

  • @W3DXY759R9 said:

    @W3DXY759R9 said:
    how long do we have to get founders packs?

    any1 have an answer on this? ty

    I believe Spacecats said that you have until the end of closed beta to get it

  • Greedy Americans, even Koreans with the Japanese did not go so far. I mean 2) You get only one set of SoD when you purchase the $150 pack, so you have to purchase it multiple times to get it for several people. Not 5 (10/10 pieces) set SoD.

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Having SoD exclusive to founders pack only with no other way to obtain them for current and future characters is appalling.

  • @4NH4PH5YE3 said:

    @W3DXY759R9 said:

    @W3DXY759R9 said:
    how long do we have to get founders packs?

    any1 have an answer on this? ty

    I believe Spacecats said that you have until the end of closed beta to get it

    i looked around on site but didn't see when it ends if u know plz post ty

  • I’m just wondering can you buy any of the bundle after November 7th? Or is only before..?

  • @7G4YPWRGD7 said:

    @Adorable said:

    @7G4YPWRGD7 said:
    Tfw you discover the one disadvantage of being a high school student.

    What disadvantage?

    It is not obvious?

    it's only not obvious if you think getting a job is out of the questions. As a high school student with 2 years to go (16 years of age) you can get entry level jobs like a bag boy and still have time to do all your other stuff because it's a part time position.

    I was too good for any of those positions and got hit by a car in college and that's getting sorted out soooo....my ass don't gotta work no crap positions. I'M THAT GUY IN THE JOKE!!

  • @Revork said:
    Greedy Americans, even Koreans with the Japanese did not go so far. I mean 2) You get only one set of SoD when you purchase the $150 pack, so you have to purchase it multiple times to get it for several people. Not 5 (10/10 pieces) set SoD.

    And your solution is gambling your life away in the thousands for 5 complete SoD sets? I can promise you one alone will cost you more than that pack.

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited November 2017

    @SilentTurtle said:
    I’m just wondering can you buy any of the bundle after November 7th? Or is only before..?

    @W3DXY759R9 said:
    i looked around on site but didn't see when it ends if u know plz post ty

    On stream and discord they have said that there is no exact end date as of yet. Only rough estimations or speculations so far. You can also purchase founder pack bundles before and after until the end date.

  • @Adorable said:

    @SilentTurtle said:
    I’m just wondering can you buy any of the bundle after November 7th? Or is only before..?

    @W3DXY759R9 said:
    i looked around on site but didn't see when it ends if u know plz post ty

    On stream and discord they have said that there is no exact end date as of yet. Only rough estimations or speculations so far.

    k ty

  • Could someone give me a key fro CBT? Thank you!

  • LunarArtLunarArt Member
    edited November 2017

    I would also like key for CBT... TT^TT
    It would mean a lot to me, thank you!

  • @Adorable said:

    @SilentTurtle said:
    I’m just wondering can you buy any of the bundle after November 7th? Or is only before..?

    @W3DXY759R9 said:
    i looked around on site but didn't see when it ends if u know plz post ty

    On stream and discord they have said that there is no exact end date as of yet. Only rough estimations or speculations so far. You can also purchase founder pack bundles before and after until the end date.

    Thank you for the reply

  • If anyone have a spare key I would love to have it!

    Been looking forward to closers since a long time ago, but EME got me just when I'm broke AF :(
    Damn collegue, why are you so expensive? Anyway, if anyone with a heart as big as a solar system is willing to PM me I would greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks in advance!

  • buddy code pls

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Please refrain from asking for codes in this thread! It's for discussion. D:

Sign In or Register to comment.