We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

150$ Wolfgang Bundle Pack from September

Petition:
Do start to sell it. We want to obtain premium sets and 10-set BoD, but do not include there Platinum status and emp, just make this pack like 50$, everybody will buy it. We are counting on you, Enmasse!

Comments

• @Canoriko said:
    Petition:
    Do start to sell it. We want to obtain premium sets and 10-set BoD, but do not include there Platinum status and emp, just make this pack like 50$, everybody will buy it. We are counting on you, Enmasse!

I don't think EME will ever sell their Signature Costumes, the costume which will make them the most money from people who buy Washing Machines, obtainable through a new Pack. There were a few chances, but selling them for $50 is highly unlikely.

I wouldn't mind if they would, though.

• I'd rather pay such a bundle in EMP, because #taxes.
    While I definitely wouldn't complain, it's a pretty unlikely story.
    That bundle, at $150, still claimed a 70% discount. So when not discounted, that'd leave it somewhere in the $500 area. Removing the elite vouchers and EMP would still leave it over $300, so minus the non-signature costumes and the effect, EME seems to value a full signature set at roughly $200.

• I can get on KR that ez. without money. but. We ARE NOT ON KR

• WE HAVE
    EME

• this funny