We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 9/16 at 11pm PDT, and expect it to last no longer that 1 hour. For information, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

We should get Seth before Bai.

24

Comments

  • Yes, police officer? Right this way

  • if your a fan of air combo's you will love bai but shes so simple to use
    i like luna gameplay more so i guess i more like seth gameplay.

  • I know! Lets have a competitive event for the Bai and Seth release. Players can grind for tokens in-game that can then be used to craft Bai or Seth boxes for a week or so. Whichever character got more boxes will be released next.

    It'll be a fun event that will bring the closers community together and is fair to everyone, no?

  • @Orenglaive said:

    @flumculus said:
    I know! Lets have a competitive event for the Bai and Seth release. Players can grind for tokens in-game that can then be used to craft Bai or Seth boxes for a week or so. Whichever character got more boxes will be released next.

    It'll be a fun event that will bring the closers community together and is fair to everyone, no?

    sits back and watches the world burn even further

    Harpy VS Tina flasbacks
    Don't remind me of this one

  • I hope that most of people here know that this thread is just a joke?
    Because Bai>Seth
    But anyway:
    Awooo~

  • Yeah Bai will win I'm waiting for Seth. But everyone wants some chinese.

  • @Nathaniel697 said:
    I hope that most of people here know that this thread is just a joke?
    Because Bai>Seth
    But anyway:
    Awooo~

    I don't think that anyone could take this thread the least bit serious. The joke is obvious.

  • @BearShoes said:

    @flumculus said:
    I know! Lets have a competitive event for the Bai and Seth release. Players can grind for tokens in-game that can then be used to craft Bai or Seth boxes for a week or so. Whichever character got more boxes will be released next.

    It'll be a fun event that will bring the closers community together and is fair to everyone, no?

    I will take this into consideration. Thanks for your fun and exciting suggestion!

    The Bear and AWWOOOO pack have ties that run deep! ♡
    It wouldn't be that fair of a competition though... (⌣_⌣”)

    Seth would easily climb to the top as the alpha pack leader for next closer NA!
    (^ω^) AWWOOOO~

  • @BearShoes said:

    @flumculus said:
    I know! Lets have a competitive event for the Bai and Seth release. Players can grind for tokens in-game that can then be used to craft Bai or Seth boxes for a week or so. Whichever character got more boxes will be released next.

    It'll be a fun event that will bring the closers community together and is fair to everyone, no?

    I will take this into consideration. Thanks for your fun and exciting suggestion!

    Yeah I'm not sure that's a good idea. IF somehow Seth wins, Bai fans aren't gonna be too happy about that. There was already a stir that happened when people found out about Bai's lengthy release date, imagine what would happen if Seth gets released first and Bai gets released 5 months after her.

    It already happened before with Harpy and Tina, although this time there will be a lot more angry Bai fans.

  • Sarcasm is not a kids game, i see now

    hahahaa

  • @Einnecy said:
    Seth is literally the most disgusting character Naddic has ever dared to produce. With that being said: No.

    People have been patiently waiting for Bai anyways and she's delayed.
    Don't act like you speak for the majority when we all know who the community wants first. :)

    not all people wants Bai specially after seeing Seth some people like me rather prefer her gamestyle

  • @Nathaniel697 said:

    @Orenglaive said:

    @flumculus said:
    I know! Lets have a competitive event for the Bai and Seth release. Players can grind for tokens in-game that can then be used to craft Bai or Seth boxes for a week or so. Whichever character got more boxes will be released next.

    It'll be a fun event that will bring the closers community together and is fair to everyone, no?

    sits back and watches the world burn even further

    Harpy VS Tina flasbacks
    Don't remind me of this one

    reminds me of how Harpy vs Tina goes but weirdly enough despite the votes almost close to each other there are more players who made Tina than Harpy heck even now there are very verry few harpy mains. Now where all did this harpy fans go?

  • I.. I'm a harpy fan q_q.

  • @M7MRTF99M6 said:
    reminds me of how Harpy vs Tina goes but weirdly enough despite the votes almost close to each other there are more players who made Tina than Harpy heck even now there are very verry few harpy mains. Now where all did this harpy fans go?

    They are all in PVP, which has also started to decline XD.
    Harpy mains in PVP then evolve to become J mains. The few that that stay harpy either become Maelstroms of destruction or fashionistas. :D

  • HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    I'm a PvE Harpy player here. :^( Still best girl. Can confirm the vast amount of costumes on here though.

  • How's this Bai?! i bet you can't be this cute AWOOOOO

  • @M7MRTF99M6 said:

    @Nathaniel697 said:

    @Orenglaive said:

    @flumculus said:
    I know! Lets have a competitive event for the Bai and Seth release. Players can grind for tokens in-game that can then be used to craft Bai or Seth boxes for a week or so. Whichever character got more boxes will be released next.

    It'll be a fun event that will bring the closers community together and is fair to everyone, no?

    sits back and watches the world burn even further

    Harpy VS Tina flasbacks
    Don't remind me of this one

    reminds me of how Harpy vs Tina goes but weirdly enough despite the votes almost close to each other there are more players who made Tina than Harpy heck even now there are very verry few harpy mains. Now where all did this harpy fans go?

    I am Harpy main. and i'm in PvE... well, was in PvE, before knowing that Bai's gonna be "delayed", now i'm off. till Bai release.
    Or few days of farm to get Full Zenith for my Harpy-chan)

  • Ah, the Loli vs Thicc battle will begin again. If the WW's taught us anything its that fighting another after losing the first time doesn't end well. The inferior loli will win again. The cultured ones are vastly outnumbered here. Please dont make us fight a losing battle.

  • @LomLon said:
    Ah, the Loli vs Thicc battle will begin again. If the WW's taught us anything its that fighting another after losing the first time doesn't end well. The inferior loli will win again. The cultured ones are vastly outnumbered here. Please dont make us fight a losing battle.

    Since ancient times lolis are the characters adored by everyone be it male or female hence in all genre they never cease to exist

  • how about instead of Seth we get someone who is not another loli?
    If I HAD to choose. Bai. Bai all the way. She is WAY less edgy, angst and all that .
    .. I am just sick of all the dang lolis... x-x

  • @SolarGeo said:
    how about instead of Seth we get someone who is not another loli?
    If I HAD to choose. Bai. Bai all the way. She is WAY less edgy, angst and all that .
    .. I am just sick of all the dang lolis... x-x

    If you are really wanting a change in the roster, you need to ask for a man, not Bai. Bai ir more the same. Seth is much more new gameplay and style. Bai is same old same old. Yuri without guns.

    And uggly.

  • @Piccola said:

    @SolarGeo said:
    how about instead of Seth we get someone who is not another loli?
    If I HAD to choose. Bai. Bai all the way. She is WAY less edgy, angst and all that .
    .. I am just sick of all the dang lolis... x-x

    If you are really wanting a change in the roster, you need to ask for a man, not Bai. Bai ir more the same. Seth is much more new gameplay and style. Bai is same old same old. Yuri without guns.

    And uggly.

    I would be glad for a male. but we are probably only going to get one if we get a new team. And we will see how bai goes.
    as I stated if Seth had not been a loli i would have been more fine. just annoyed at the edge.
    Also to me Violet and Yuri are just about right for body type. They do not have huge tits. Big yeah, but huge? no.
    I mean Seha if he didn't have trouble with Mp would be much better to me. though its probably because hes like level 40 something is why.

  • @Einnecy said:
    Seth is literally the most disgusting character Naddic has ever dared to produce. With that being said: No.

    People have been patiently waiting for Bai anyways and she's delayed.
    Don't act like you speak for the majority when we all know who the community wants first. :)

    Bai is not delayed.....Get it in your heads fro crist sake..
    Bai will come april....i guess Seth around November..

  • @flumculus said:
    I know! Lets have a competitive event for the Bai and Seth release. Players can grind for tokens in-game that can then be used to craft Bai or Seth boxes for a week or so. Whichever character got more boxes will be released next.

    It'll be a fun event that will bring the closers community together and is fair to everyone, no?

    I see no sense in that because last time i checked...Seth is not even completed(In a sense that all proms are not even released..)...but from story standpoint(looking at Seth trailer....it could be interesting..

  • @DFPWT6ECMG said:

    @Einnecy said:
    Seth is literally the most disgusting character Naddic has ever dared to produce. With that being said: No.

    People have been patiently waiting for Bai anyways and she's delayed.
    Don't act like you speak for the majority when we all know who the community wants first. :)

    Bai is not delayed.....Get it in your heads fro crist sake..
    Bai will come april....i guess Seth around November..

    Seth in 2020 would be my best guess

  • AlneAlne Member

    Should delay seth more :^)

  • @Alne said:
    Should delay seth more :^)

    While we're at it, delay season 3, task force, and the next occurrence of Contam Hell: Overflood. Got other stuff to play atm til I get back to maining closers lol

Sign In or Register to comment.