Closers: Nitocris Patch PvP Tier List

Comments

• youll reconsider too if you fight this 2 monster tein hope they play again.
    cowshu and codehacks.

• As the worst Tein pvp-er I can confirm: Luna is better in pvp. How do I know this? With Luna I sometimes win a pvp match :D

• well here in na pro luna is not unbeatable any pros can beat luna but it is hard.
    while pro tein like cowshu and codehacks seems impossible to beat or maybe it can by luck?.

• 59K34YTDKH59K34YTDKH Member
    edited January 19

@yOhfLy said:
    well here in na pro luna is not unbeatable any pros can beat luna but it is hard.
    while pro tein like cowshu and codehacks seems impossible to beat or maybe it can by luck?.

What are you high on my guy? Luna is better than Tein. Just because you don't know the matchup, it doesn't mean that your character is worse.

• RP3WYL3THXRP3WYL3THX Member
    edited January 19

@yOhfLy said:
    well here in na pro luna is not unbeatable any pros can beat luna but it is hard.

At this point you're either way a good troll or you have some mental issues mate. If a better player provided you with evidence and gave you an essay on why certain things are better, yet you're still talking nonsense .. idk . Please stop making fun of yourself or atleast make a valid argument on why this or that are op , like lin did to you couple of times now.

Also i'm nearly certain there isn't a better pvp player in EU or NA than lin.

• luna is better than tein? why because luna has op damage good mobility wide hit box?
    what about tein all good traits in pvp tein has.
    your getting hard time facing luna?
    tein is not that popular so all those pro now camping on luna's i guess you always face those luna's so thats why you think luna is the most op.
    map control + unbeatable tein fm3 this two already cancer traits.
    you just taste luna's op damage and now she is the most op.

• GonzohGonzoh Member
    edited January 19

This yohfly guy must be drunk 24/7 to dont notice how op is luna :D:D:D

• If you want higher chance of winning just up your lag.

• luna is op thats why for me she is rank 2 but most op char for me is tein which is rank 1.
    lets just compare the traits of luna vs the traits of tein.
    gonzoh you are drunk not me what cant beat luna?
    justthere even if sea dont lag ill guarantee you if that players is pro you still lose.

• they always face luna they got defeated they taste luna op damage now luna is the most op char lmao.
    they did not notice the real secret op cancer char which is tein.
    luna has good poking skills tein also has.
    luna has op damage but tein damage can be good too but not too op.
    luna has mobility also tein has mobility.
    luna can map control ? she cant only tein can do that.
    can any of luna fm's beat tein fm3? i guess cant.
    luna has easy grab?she dont have but tein has easy grab and good catching skill if your good in timing.
    guess you are getting wreck by luna's you forgot who the real secret op char.

• @RP3WYL3THX
    what are you talking about? here in na has more pvper and pros.
    while in eu has less pvp players.

"Also i'm nearly certain there isn't a better pvp player in EU or NA than lin." really?
    be ready for merge i know some names or pvpers that can par with your lin.

you guys have point and i do have point but i base on my experience not your calculations or video's etc.

• @LinoCrelier said:
    The person who commented to put Sylvi on top is TIME. He's not an NA player, in fact he (used to) play on EU. I firmly believe a lot of his apprehensions from Sylvi come from our matches together,

Dont count me as an EU guy, i am KR and If you played vs MasterTay u would know how strong sylvi is actually.

• @RP3WYL3THX said:

Also i'm nearly certain there isn't a better pvp player in EU or NA than lin.

Playing 1 char 24/7 in offical and the rest only in rookie, doesnt make u the best player in the server.

• see even this weebnation know how op sylvi is.

"Also i'm nearly certain there isn't a better pvp player in EU or NA than lin."
    i wonder what cue7/jackzaripper/incantation/lunaciel/coraline or any pro sylvi here in na think about this.

eu has lin top 1 pvper and na has genocide top1 pvper i wonder who wins if this guys fight.

• edited January 19

This was MasterTay in KR without SA and actually not the best gear back days. If She had SA... i dont even want to know how strong she could be.

I'm not saying Sylvi Above Luna or Tein. Just way higher than the average.

• yeah when luna is not yet release here in na sylvi for me is rank 2 then tein rank 1.
    but now luna got release i move luna to rank 2 then sylvi rank 3.

• @WeebNationTIME said:

This was MasterTay in KR without SA and actually not the best gear back days. If She had SA... i dont even want to know how strong she could be.

I'm not saying Sylvi Above Luna or Tein. Just way higher than the average.

Correct if I'm wrong but wasn't that back in the days where Seha didn't even have False Empowerment or Burst and still had Counter? Or when Tein still had the supercluster lightning spear jump. Heck, back then with old J's Sonic Jabs...

I can't speak for pre-SA at all, since the balancing back then was a completely different world from what we have today. Receivers still worked as well. I remember breaking 20k a tick with Magnetic using an Air Receiver of all things back in Tiamat days.

She may have been a God Sylvi back in the day, but the balance then was very different from what it was today. That's the only point I can raise though, since I'm very much not familiar at all with how things were balance wise.

• Timebreaker1Timebreaker1 Member
    edited January 19

Ok i don't know if you realise this but showing stats from pre SA seulbi in KR means nothing now, that was YEARS ago; try to be even slightly relevant. Showing that adds literally nothing in the current convo, Seulbi SA came out in June of 2016 so that screen is almost 3 years old.

The PvP at that time was absolutely nothing like it is now, I'm genuinely confused as to why you thought that screen proved anything.

• Alot, because i said she didnt had SA, doesnt mean that SA wasnt out for sylvi. SA was out when she still played but she never actually made her Sylvi to SA and Still managed to deal great dmg with mediocre gear.

• Timebreaker1Timebreaker1 Member
    edited January 19

You didn't answer the question, how does a Seulbi from a time you haven't specified hold any relevance today, saying 'a lot' without any explanation isn't an answer. This is all assuming i take your word for it and you're not lying.

• cant answer a Question when there is no question to answer. B) The last round she played was near end 2017. specific date idk, somewhere near end 2017. And already there was problem with the dmg and the "easy" gameplay.

• come on everybody in na server knows sylvi is op.
    you still defending she is not.
    and instead of sylvi you put levia in the high tier.
    then you put sylvi in the mid tier or low tier lmao seems like biased tier to me.

• @BearShoes

Would it be possible to share some statistics such as overall win rates by character? I think it would be interesting to see how closely the statistics align with everyone's speculations.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited January 20

Heyo guys!

Just a reminder that everyone is free to their own opinion. In this specific thread, OP, alongside outside help, made a PvP Tier List, which is their opinion. As much, themselves, alongside all posters here are free to agree or disagree with said tier list as they very well please. However, please remember to be constructive with your responses. Calling out others regardless of their stance isn't condoned on the forums.

Again, OP's PvP List is just their opinion. If you agree or disagree with them, please feel free to comment accordingly. Let's keep their thread up and allow others to give their own information on it.Thanks!

• hello moderator hime why this post not yet taken down?
    my pvp tier list has taken down while this pvp tier list still not.
    your wierd hime.
    opps i might get banned and get warning again.
    you msg me that taking down my thread is to protect me then protect this player also.
    if only toxic comment allowed here some one already toxic this thread.

• @yOhfLy said:
    hello moderator hime why this post not yet taken down?
    my pvp tier list has taken down while this pvp tier list still not.
    your wierd hime.
    opps i might get banned and get warning again.
    you msg me that taking down my thread is to protect me then protect this player also.
    if only toxic comment allowed here some one already toxic this thread.

iirc, your past thread ended up becoming toxic and went super far off topic, which is why it got taken down (I was there to watch a fair bit of it). If nothing else, this thread's still on the topic of PvP. Also, Tein >> Luna only because while I enjoyed both chars, I had more fun with Tein (granted, I'm not a PvPer)

• because they give warning now so one dared to comment toxic reply.

• LinoCrelierLinoCrelier Member
    edited January 21

Sylvi aside, what I find most puzzling is that you firmly hold onto the idea that Tein is better than Luna and that Levia is weak in comparison to Sylvi... when she's actually tremendously strong in comparison to literally everyone.

Arguing between whether Violet is stronger than Yuri is something that I can acknowledge being difficult to really decide, but having Luna as anything but the number 1 spot and Levia/Tein as the runner-ups is difficult to take in, since they very noticeably shine above the rest of the cast.

I could go on a very long explanation with references from other top players, video sources and mechanics analysis - as well as my own experiences - but alas its potential for discussion is wasted as unfortunately it would not be read.

• in you eu server i guess but not in na server.
    they want to face geared levia more than geared sylvi.
    and i better want to face rabbit top 1 luna here than cowshu or codehacks teins.

• @yOhfLy said:
    quadrillion consecutive posts

It'd be so nice if you learnt to condense what you write in a single, legible post instead of a facsimile chat backlog.
    Thanks in advance for your cooperation.