Platinum and Housing Daily Washing Machine

Hello, I'd like to ask the community for feedback on something that has been bugging me for some weeks now.
I've had platinum and housing for a while, but never have the 'rewards' been this bad. You'd get the occasional Enhancement Fuel IV or Tune Plugs here and there, but you'd have costumes and the like inbetween so you'd never feel sour about it.

It's been a solid 20 days of getting Dioxin, healing items and the god awful talisman boxes. Don't get me wrong I know anyone can have a bad luck streak, but this has been incredibly consistent bad 'luck'. Then I notice for a while now costumes and accesories have been scarce at BM, and prices have been steadily raising for them. Were the mini washing machines rates for costumes/accesories reduced at some point? Feel free to comment on your awesome luck if you've had it too.

Comments

• I got a washing machine the past 4 days in a row. I think it's just been your luck as of late.

• @Orenglaive said:
    I got a washing machine the past 4 days in a row. I think it's just been your luck as of late.

Oh, I didn't mean I didn't get them, platinum default gives you one daily. I mean the contents I've gotten from it have been terrible for far too long. You may be right regardless, though.

• I thought you were referring to the housing washing machines that were possible rewards from explorations with celine lol
    I got plat (til september) so I've been collecting on that part for sure, I thought you meant the housing/maid exploration rewards (cuz those give washing machines too sometimes)

• RNG is like that, though I feel like the washing machines haven't been giving me anything worth noticing lately, Bitna however has been giving me a lot of costume pieces these days for some unknown reason. RNG is trolling me.

• If nothing else, every machine, every day is another shot at glory
    and money
    and fashion

• Today's Washing Machines were also garbage. I'll record all my attempts in two accounts in the lapse of 2 weeks. And upload them here, for the sake of science.

• I got Zenith wings from a House washing machine Yesterday so...It´s just bad RNG. With this one I have two acc from washing machine in Plat status/ House (Cyber headset and Zenith wings). It´s important to say that I have plat since June or something like that so it´s not like my luck is amazing lol (1+ year playing the game daily and no effect wing drop from dung).

• @Vincentv95 said:
    ...It´s just bad RNG

There's no end to it

• @KH379J6FH4 said:

@Vincentv95 said:
    ...It´s just bad RNG

There's no end to it

@KH379J6FH4 said:

@Vincentv95 said:
    ...It´s just bad RNG

There's no end to it

I get Fuel IV like three times in a week so...Yeah bad rng.

• I has never been this 'in your face' bad to me before. 27 days of garbage non-stop. 2 to 3 washing machines daily.
    That's above 100 WM that consecutively have given me garbage. This had never happened before, but maybe platinum is just this bad and prone to give garbage, and I was incredibly lucky for a whole year before. Regardles, so done with expectations.