We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 8 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

2019 Server Merge!

edited February 12 in General Discussion

Hello, Agents! <3

With the upcoming server merge every player will be able to obtain the following items during the merge event date.

- Elite Status Voucher (30-Day)
- Maid Service Voucher (15-Day)
- Gardening Voucher (15-Day)
- Character Pet Random Box (Adult)
- Multidimensional Crystal Fragment
- Pajama Random Bag

The time frame to obtain these rewards begins at 10 a.m. PST after the merge is complete on Wednesday, January 30th and goes on until 10 a.m. February 12th PST. The item box is limited to 1 per account.

Reminders:

If there are any further clarifications needed that the FAQ's do not answer feel free to ask and discuss here or join the EnMasse Official Discord and discuss there. :)

Comments

• Pretty lame that we cant keep the nicks with the @ and must change the nick yes or yes and since we dont have priority NA can fuck us over the nicks

• NayzNayz Member

the way you handle the names and that we cant keep our old name with the @ is pretty lame
    having a lot of chars to rename is not an easy task unless you are into "ugly" names

• @Bunny Just a quick thought to pass along, y'know to our overlords. Maybe some consideration could be put into making names Account based instead of global? Not sure if I'm phrasing it clearly enough, but a name could be connected to an account, rather than just allowing one instance of a name I mean. That way multiple people could have the same name, but be on different accounts.

• @Orenglaive said:
    @Bunny Just a quick thought to pass along, y'know to our overlords. Maybe some consideration could be put into making names Account based instead of global? Not sure if I'm phrasing it clearly enough, but a name could be connected to an account, rather than just allowing one instance of a name I mean. That way multiple people could have the same name, but be on different accounts.

That would require a big server rewrite. and well it would confuse people. even more so If they Saw three Natas with the name Edgyboi or something. there would have to be a way to help tell them apart . And its a whole mess that should not be gotten in to.

• @SolarGeo said:

@Orenglaive said:
    @Bunny Just a quick thought to pass along, y'know to our overlords. Maybe some consideration could be put into making names Account based instead of global? Not sure if I'm phrasing it clearly enough, but a name could be connected to an account, rather than just allowing one instance of a name I mean. That way multiple people could have the same name, but be on different accounts.

That would require a big server rewrite. and well it would confuse people. even more so If they Saw three Natas with the name Edgyboi or something. there would have to be a way to help tell them apart . And its a whole mess that should not be gotten in to.

I've also thought that there should be a way to display a char's account name too (unless that's a thing and I just never saw it) in the hub areas. Seems like some stuff that would help with identification issues anyways. If nothing else, the nickname issue wouldn't be such an issue if it were a thing. Either way, I just hope the issue passes peacefully... already got enough stuff going on around here lol

• @Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Orenglaive said:

I've also thought that there should be a way to display a char's account name too (unless that's a thing and I just never saw it) in the hub areas. Seems like some stuff that would help with identification issues anyways. If nothing else, the nickname issue wouldn't be such an issue if it were a thing. Either way, I just hope the issue passes peacefully... already got enough stuff going on around here lol

Fair enough

• Having a Name + Surname system where only the surname (account) needs to be unique would've made way more sense for this type of game to begin with. Players are expected to make up to 15 characters. That's a stupid amount of names getting locked down, which makes it a tougher bossbattle than anything else Closers has to offer for people like me, who are allergic to numbers or random strings that are supposed to pass for names.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Orenglaive said:

I actually did suggest that during one of our meetings. I believe it'll free up many names so people can just have 1 you know? Also, it'll finally have real use for account names besides for show.

• I'm wondering if I'll keep all of my characters... I have 4 EU in server and 4 in NA server. do I need to delete characters or I'll be fine?

• @Kyosharu said:
    I'm wondering if I'll keep all of my characters... I have 4 EU in server and 4 in NA server. do I need to delete characters or I'll be fine?

You'll be fine.
    Copied from the FAQ linked in the opening post:

Q: What happens to my characters and purchased character slots?

<> Please review your characters ahead of the server merge! Characters on your account(s) with higher levels/EXP and earlier creation dates will be transferred first.

<> Characters from EU and NA servers will be transferred to WORLD server until all character slots are filled, up to a maximum of 20 slots. We will be unable to recover any characters deleted during this process.

<> If you have any characters waiting for deletion, all of them will be removed immediately.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Kyosharu said:
    I'm wondering if I'll keep all of my characters... I have 4 EU in server and 4 in NA server. do I need to delete characters or I'll be fine?

As said in the above post you'll fill up all the way to 13 slots if you didn't purchase extra. So you only have 8 meaning you keep them all. FAQ's also tells you what happens if names were the same on both servers.

• If EU will merge with NA , will the Ping will be same like before ? Or we will have the ping from NA ?

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@ETLWW9AT7G said:
    If EU will merge with NA , will the Ping will be same like before ? Or we will have the ping from NA ?

Server will locate in Chicago, USA

• @Rukia said:

@ETLWW9AT7G said:
    If EU will merge with NA , will the Ping will be same like before ? Or we will have the ping from NA ?

what state is the current NA server located in?

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Negumiko said:

@Rukia said:

@ETLWW9AT7G said:

what state is the current NA server located in?

The same state

• How long (in hours from now) for the apocalypse to get started,... i mean the serve merge?

• at the time of this post, 5h+

• 1 hour and about 6 mins left as of my post

• The time frame to obtain these rewards begins at 10 a.m. PST after the merge is complete on Wednesday, January 30th and goes on until 10 a.m. February 12th PST. The item box is limited to 1 per account.

How are the items obtained? Via mail, or code?

• @TakeMeOut said:

The time frame to obtain these rewards begins at 10 a.m. PST after the merge is complete on Wednesday, January 30th and goes on until 10 a.m. February 12th PST. The item box is limited to 1 per account.

How are the items obtained? Via mail, or code?

They’re in your EMP delivery box.

• So how do we get those rewards? Can't find anything in-game related to that.

• @Nozzomi said:
    So how do we get those rewards? Can't find anything in-game related to that.

Should be at the EMP delivery box.