We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

We should get Seth before Bai.

Comments

• Don´t choose seth, only villians choose seth. Bai is the right girl...Seth too edgy is like the little sister of nata or something like that. Gameplay wise lol I don´t know...have to test both.

• @Vincentv95 said:
    Don´t choose seth, only villians choose seth. Bai is the right girl...Seth too edgy is like the little sister of nata or something like that. Gameplay wise lol I don´t know...have to test both.

WDYM why don't you just play yuri without gun skills? there you got your Bai :smirk:

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@595GCWR4P3 said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Vincentv95 said:
    Don´t choose seth, only villians choose seth. Bai is the right girl...Seth too edgy is like the little sister of nata or something like that. Gameplay wise lol I don´t know...have to test both.

WDYM why don't you just play yuri without gun skills? there you got your Bai :smirk:

Why don't you just play Misteltein and scream "AWOOOOO"? There you got your Seth :smirk:

Say no more.

• @Hime said:

@595GCWR4P3 said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Why don't you just play Misteltein and scream "AWOOOOO"? There you got your Seth :smirk:

Say no more.

As a main Mistel myself I agree with that o3o

• @Hime said:

@595GCWR4P3 said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Say no more.

You did say that in a DO not do that way right?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited January 24

@SolarGeo said:

@Hime said:

@595GCWR4P3 said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Say no more.

Seth has cute costumes therefore that instantly makes me approve of this thread.

• @Hime said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Hime said:

@595GCWR4P3 said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Say no more.

Seth has cute costumes therefore that instantly makes me approve of this thread.

I see your Seth and Raise you a Mash.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530100765159850010/538196777753509888/mashalot.jpg
    Mash best Kohai

• @SolarGeo said:

@Hime said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Hime said:

@595GCWR4P3 said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Say no more.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530100765159850010/538196777753509888/mashalot.jpg
    Mash best Kohai

sounds like you just wanted to promote your boobs and kouhai fetish to everyone here when all we wanted is the awoooo loli :smirk:

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Hime said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Hime said:

@595GCWR4P3 said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Say no more.

Mash best Kohai

sounds like you just wanted to promote your boobs and kouhai fetish to everyone here when all we wanted is the awoooo loli :smirk:

XD Hime was mentioning Cute things, Mash is adorable. and thats why i mentioned her. We can have cute and adoreble without with person looking like a child.

• Seth is the best :O! It's the ONLY choice awoooo!

• @AoiRyuu said:
    Seth is the best :O! It's the ONLY choice awoooo!

Nope, We have 14 other characters who we can choose. and about 5 or so others that are high tier.

• @SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

Nope, We have 14 other characters who we can choose. and about 5 or so others that are high tier.

You're right, we're all missing the true choice we should all be picking: Trainer!

• @Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

You're right, we're all missing the true choice we should all be picking: Trainer!

You're wrong. First and foremost we should pick Shia, then Kitae, and only then Trainer(to fight back)

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

You're wrong. First and foremost we should pick Shia, then Kitae, and only then Trainer(to fight back)

.....just no, I hate the first two a lot.

• @SolarGeo said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

WDYM? Shia has a cute and soft voice also a saintly fake innocence personality to booth meanwhile Kitae is a famous meme character ( specially that face )

• Shia... well... She is really sad person.
    Kitae is just simply stupid.

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

WDYM? Shia has a cute and soft voice also a saintly fake innocence personality to booth meanwhile Kitae is a famous meme character ( specially that face )

Shia I hate because of what she really is. She is just is a complete and utter female dog in heat.
    Kitae is a scumbag for not doing his job because he was losing his phase force. Then he betrayed humanity to try and get power. and He got what he deserved for being scum by doing things that are just down right, what the hell dude.

• @SolarGeo said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

Shia I hate because of what she really is. She is just is a complete and utter female dog in heat.
    Kitae is a scumbag for not doing his job because he was losing his phase force. Then he betrayed humanity to try and get power. and He got what he deserved for being scum by doing things that are just down right, what the hell dude.

Shia is good character. She's not bad as character, she's evil as a person. But there is a reason for her to be evil.
    Kitae is douche, but he's very funny. His face when he lost his power, his pet face. His face when he's scared of Harpy...

I can't hate Shia, because i love her. And i can't hate Kitae, because he's just too funny)

P.S. Eme, any news about Shia-pet, or Shia costume for Harpy?

• @SolarGeo said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

You do are aware that Kitae originally wanted to fight for the rights of closers specially those retired closers who lost their job after their phase force is gone since the Union bastards just throw them away without giving any compensation like a disposable tool but then again he was manipulated by David to betray humanity under the false promise of hope to secure his future which i believe anyone will do since their whole life is at stake on it
    Meanwhile on the otherhand Shia isn't a female dog in heat... what even made you think like that? the world is so unfair to her to the point her whole life is already ruined thanks to a bunch of bullies who doesn't anything good to do in their life and lock her up on a room during a monster attack and what's more? she may have survived the assault but only thanks to the greedy vulture corps who wanted to test their new poison product without even confirming if there is any human left in the vicinity now she has to pay the price of the poison ruining her systerm which cut her life short down to 20 years before the poison completely eats her body and destroy her. you really can't blame her wanting to see the world burn at least once before she dies and exact her revenge on the cold unfair world specially if the main reason she will die is because of the shitty people in the shitty society

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

You do are aware that Kitae originally wanted to fight for the rights of closers specially those retired closers who lost their job after their phase force is gone since the Union bastards just throw them away without giving any compensation like a disposable tool but then again he was manipulated by David to betray humanity under the false promise of hope to secure his future which i believe anyone will do since their whole life is at stake on it
    Meanwhile on the otherhand Shia isn't a female dog in heat... what even made you think like that? the world is so unfair to her to the point her whole life is already ruined thanks to a bunch of bullies who doesn't anything good to do in their life and lock her up on a room during a monster attack and what's more? she may have survived the assault but only thanks to the greedy vulture corps who wanted to test their new poison product without even confirming if there is any human left in the vicinity now she has to pay the price of the poison ruining her systerm which cut her life short down to 20 years before the poison completely eats her body and destroy her. you really can't blame her wanting to see the world burn at least once before she dies and exact her revenge on the cold unfair world specially if the main reason she will die is because of the shitty people in the shitty society

Two wrongs don't make a right, is my only reply

• @Orenglaive said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@SolarGeo said:

@AoiRyuu said:

Two wrongs don't make a right, is my only reply

But they are right. Not in all, though.
    Again, it DON'T make them bad as a characters, because: bad(evil) person ≠ bad(empty) character.

• RieidRieid Member

To be fair, regardless of how evil Shia and kitae could be, the real evil ones in my opinion are actually the whole Union. If you think about it Union is a really shady and corrupted organization.

Is Shia evil? Of course, but she is nothing more than your average psychopath with thirst for revenge, she is in reality the product of Vulture and Union corruption. Of course this does not justify all her evil actions, but at least allow you to understand why she does the things she does.
    Kitae sure is a bad person, but aside from the destruction of public and private property, he doesn't really manage to kill anyone.

On the other hand Union:

• Have clearly a hidden agenda of some sort, most likely with political and monetary gains as objective.
    • They make all sort of unethical experiments like the whole alpha queen cloning thing or the Camila human battery project.
    • They use POWs as energy to contain Veronica.
    • Add to that more shady unethical stuff like: Mistel, soma, Luna, Seth and who knows how many more.
    • And talking about brats: they use underage brats as super soldiers to fight monsters, this does not only include all the artificial childrens, but also pretty much the whole Black lambs team except J.
    • And talking about J. They abuse War hero veteran soldiers.
    • They make shady deals with the Enemy, even the head of union is part of it.
    • They try to kill their agents once they become too powerful (Trainer + others), or make their lives a living hell if they know that cant kill (Jisu).
    • They try to make shady deals with super powers, this in the form of using super human weapons (closers) against the enemies of said nations.
    • They make shady deals with mega corporations (Vulture)

I mean there are plenty of more stuff, but I think that is enough already. Heck If you think about it, they are even worse than the dimensionals, after all the monsters are aliens from another dimension, so they are just fighting for their own interests.

• @AoiRyuu said:

I have only played Mistelein and Wolfgang to the truest extent .
    So I didn't know, about Kaite or Shai . And for seeing the whole World burn? Yes Yes I CAN blame her. She should have wanted to see Vulture Corp Burn not the world.
    Kaite is still a bit of a sleazeball then for abusing his rank and basically forcing himself on women.

@AoiRyuu said:

As stated above. when answering to the other person.

@Rieid said:
    To be fair, regardless of how evil Shia and kitae could be, the real evil ones in my opinion are actually the whole Union. If you think about it Union is a really shady and corrupted organization.

Is Shia evil? Of course, but she is nothing more than your average psychopath with thirst for revenge, she is in reality the product of Vulture and Union corruption. Of course this does not justify all her evil actions, but at least allow you to understand why she does the things she does.
    Kitae sure is a bad person, but aside from the destruction of public and private property, he doesn't really manage to kill anyone.

On the other hand Union:

• Have clearly a hidden agenda of some sort, most likely with political and monetary gains as objective.
    • They make all sort of unethical experiments like the whole alpha queen cloning thing or the Camila human battery project.
    • They use POWs as energy to contain Veronica.
    • Add to that more shady unethical stuff like: Mistel, soma, Luna, Seth and who knows how many more.
    • And talking about brats: they use underage brats as super soldiers to fight monsters, this does not only include all the artificial childrens, but also pretty much the whole Black lambs team except J.
    • And talking about J. They abuse War hero veteran soldiers.
    • They make shady deals with the Enemy, even the head of union is part of it.
    • They try to kill their agents once they become too powerful (Trainer + others), or make their lives a living hell if they know that cant kill (Jisu).
    • They try to make shady deals with super powers, this in the form of using super human weapons (closers) against the enemies of said nations.
    • They make shady deals with mega corporations (Vulture)

I mean there are plenty of more stuff, but I think that is enough already. Heck If you think about it, they are even worse than the dimensionals, after all the monsters are aliens from another dimension, so they are just fighting for their own interests.

Oh I wholy agree Union was Corrupt as ever living hell.
    My other hate with Kitae is that he is an utter sleazeball who abuses his position to get girls to do what he wants.
    If Shia had just wanted Vulture Corp to go down I would have been FINE with her. But her whole burn the world made me say she gets little sympathy .
    Union needed a full on cleansing and such.

• RieidRieid Member

@SolarGeo I agree. I mean I can't deny that both Shia and Kitae are evil human beings and as I said before, I don not justify their evil actions, but at least in the case of shia I can understand her action since she is pretty much nuts. And in the case of kitae perhaps the only thing that made me want to punch him in the face was when at some point he beat Celine + the whole fox girl stuff, but at least in case of fox girl, she actually pay him back so that actually made me laugh.

Now going back to Union: another thing that I forget to mention and that I am surprised that no one really bring up is related to the whole children soldier thing. If you look at big picture: even the good people that are part of the union are extremely unethical. Take the whole team that back you up while playing as black lamb. For them is pretty normal to have children and underage teens used as Bioweapons. If I remember correctly the only ones that mention some sort of guilt at some point are Miss Kim and J, and for them is something like:"Ohh it is a shame, children should not be doing this but we are short on people so we at least will help them in some way..."
    Pretty much all the other members of the team see the BL team as something completly normal, so to my conclusion they clearly don't give a damn about that. Same can be said about wildhuter team.

Now dont get me wrong, I am not questioning the morals of the game or the developer or anything like that (I am not the pc/sjw type) I know that young characters and lolis sell, so I understand why the developer made the story as it is.

But my point is that inside the game universe: if you compare a villain like shia with your average union employee, even the less evil ones. One can say that actually villains like Shia, Kitae + others are as evil if not less than Union. At least in the case of the villians, they are portrayed as bad human beings since the beginning, they are created with the whole purpose of being hated by the player. While Union is suposed to be the saviors and protectors of humanity, still they end up being as evil as the villains, and not only the ones that are corrupt like David, kitae or the leader, but the whole Union.

Aside from that I don't really feel hate for any of the villains in closers, this mainly due the fact that non of the villains manage to kill too much, most of them are stoped before doing too much damage. If we look at the most OP and evil ones, I could say David, but he is already dead. Perhaps the only that is really annoying and always get away with all her evil stuff is Dust, but aside from her all the others are kind of mehh..

If i could think of a really evil villain from another game, a villain that you could really hate, first one that comes to my mind is Albedo from Xenosaga 1. That one is a real psychopath: Imagine a male version of Shia but with super powers and actually killing people instead of just torture them, even worse the guy torture and kill young girls, so more disturbing. if we add to that a really good voice acting (at least his english voice really felt like a psycho) You end up with a really disturbing character. Considering nowadays pc/sjw culture, I am pretty sure that if that game was released today, the outrage from the twitter activists would be huge..

• @Rieid said:
    @SolarGeo I agree. I mean I can't deny that both Shia and Kitae are evil human beings and as I said before, I don not justify their evil actions, but at least in the case of shia I can understand her action since she is pretty much nuts. And in the case of kitae perhaps the only thing that made me want to punch him in the face was when at some point he beat Celine + the whole fox girl stuff, but at least in case of fox girl, she actually pay him back so that actually made me laugh.

Now going back to Union: another thing that I forget to mention and that I am surprised that no one really bring up is related to the whole children soldier thing. If you look at big picture: even the good people that are part of the union are extremely unethical. Take the whole team that back you up while playing as black lamb. For them is pretty normal to have children and underage teens used as Bioweapons. If I remember correctly the only ones that mention some sort of guilt at some point are Miss Kim and J, and for them is something like:"Ohh it is a shame, children should not be doing this but we are short on people so we at least will help them in some way..."
    Pretty much all the other members of the team see the BL team as something completly normal, so to my conclusion they clearly don't give a damn about that. Same can be said about wildhuter team.

Now dont get me wrong, I am not questioning the morals of the game or the developer or anything like that (I am not the pc/sjw type) I know that young characters and lolis sell, so I understand why the developer made the story as it is.

But my point is that inside the game universe: if you compare a villain like shia with your average union employee, even the less evil ones. One can say that actually villains like Shia, Kitae + others are as evil if not less than Union. At least in the case of the villians, they are portrayed as bad human beings since the beginning, they are created with the whole purpose of being hated by the player. While Union is suposed to be the saviors and protectors of humanity, still they end up being as evil as the villains, and not only the ones that are corrupt like David, kitae or the leader, but the whole Union.

Aside from that I don't really feel hate for any of the villains in closers, this mainly due the fact that non of the villains manage to kill too much, most of them are stoped before doing too much damage. If we look at the most OP and evil ones, I could say David, but he is already dead. Perhaps the only that is really annoying and always get away with all her evil stuff is Dust, but aside from her all the others are kind of mehh..

If i could think of a really evil villain from another game, a villain that you could really hate, first one that comes to my mind is Albedo from Xenosaga 1. That one is a real psychopath: Imagine a male version of Shia but with super powers and actually killing people instead of just torture them, even worse the guy torture and kill young girls, so more disturbing. if we add to that a really good voice acting (at least his english voice really felt like a psycho) You end up with a really disturbing character. Considering nowadays pc/sjw culture, I am pretty sure that if that game was released today, the outrage from the twitter activists would be huge..

Well, you can hate evil characters, but you can also love them if they are very good developed.
    Also, right now i can name only two real EVIL characters in Closers: David and President of... Union iirc. The one that shows in the end of season 3, also you can see him in Bai story trailer.
    Shia became evil, Kitae became evil because of David(just like Irina), Hana not evil at all, Camilla became evil because of Union. Ash, Dust and other Dimensional monsters are not that evil, compared to David and President of Union.
    Also i'd better choose Shia, than some antagonist from most of other media(anime, films, etc.), because:
    She's very good character, and she's one of the best antagonist in the games, that i have ever found. Also she have good relations with Harpy, sadly there is no Yuri content with them(((

• Hate for me comes in several levels. I hate David a great deal. He screwed over so many lifes because he was jelly.
    I just hate Shia a bit, more just because she was being spiteful. Like a right back at your hate.
    Kaite ... I just want to punch some damn sense in to his stupid face so he stops being a perverted sleazeball... Come on dude your giving us males a bad rep.

Rachel from God Eater 2 is a great villain. Another good Villain is Handsome Jack. thats all i can think of at this very moment.

• @SolarGeo said:

Hate for me comes in several levels. I hate David a great deal. He screwed over so many lifes because he was jelly.
    I just hate Shia a bit, more just because she was being spiteful. Like a right back at your hate.
    Kaite ... I just want to punch some damn sense in to his stupid face so he stops being a perverted sleazeball... Come on dude your giving us males a bad rep.

Rachel from God Eater 2 is a great villain. Another good Villain is Handsome Jack. thats all i can think of at this very moment.

Jack is more charismatic. But Shia.... you don't listen to her voice often. And also her voice is Korean. So you don't get used to it.
    Of course you like Jack and Rachel more. They both have English voices. If you've played with KR voice pack, then, maybe, you get used to her too.
    But why Shia<Jack, though? He kill animal. Shia don't.
    Shia won this round!

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@SolarGeo said:

Hate for me comes in several levels. I hate David a great deal. He screwed over so many lifes because he was jelly.

Jack is more charismatic. But Shia.... you don't listen to her voice often. And also her voice is Korean. So you don't get used to it.
    Of course you like Jack and Rachel more. They both have English voices. If you've played with KR voice pack, then, maybe, you get used to her too.
    But why Shia<Jack, though? He kill animal. Shia don't.
    Shia won this round!

I played the Prequel. Jack became that way because of Lilith. If she had not gone * mode B2 would not have been like it was.
    Rachel made you hate her so damn bad . then Well you find out she was a forced puppet. And feel bad for her.
    Shia was less of a villain and more of a vengeful women.