zenith accessories

usually i get all my accessories from the black market i have honestly found this a reliable way to buy and sell the things i need and want lately i have found that there are just no zenith accessories on the market is there a problem? or is there a better way people are getting them.

Comments

• For whatever reason, people are valuing the zenith stuff like 3x more than dark command or cybernetic. So they just aren't openly selling them. They'll wait til they have a buyer and then sell it on the BM. That being said though, sniping people is a bit of an issue which causes ire. We don't have the private BM just yet so selling zenith stuff the way it costs now is a bit risky.

• @Orenglaive said:
    For whatever reason, people are valuing the zenith stuff like 3x more than dark command or cybernetic. So they just aren't openly selling them. They'll wait til they have a buyer and then sell it on the BM. That being said though, sniping people is a bit of an issue which causes ire. We don't have the private BM just yet so selling zenith stuff the way it costs now is a bit risky.

thank u for the response what does the private bm do if u dont mind me asking? is it because of the server merge between eu and na?

• KR has a feature called the Private Black Market. It basically allows you to sell to whoever you want without worry of others sniping stuff away. We're still awaiting that feature, but I highly doubt we're getting that feature for a little while still.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

https://discord.gg/WNjnmkP

Join the EnMasse Discord and try asking in the trading channel.

• @Orenglaive said:
    KR has a feature called the Private Black Market. It basically allows you to sell to whoever you want without worry of others sniping stuff away. We're still awaiting that feature, but I highly doubt we're getting that feature for a little while still.

i appreciate the help :)

• @Bunny said:
    https://discord.gg/WNjnmkP

Join the EnMasse Discord and try asking in the trading channel.

i will try there thank u :)