Comprehensive Bugs/Issues List for EU Players (WORLD Server)

Here follows a list of all bugs, major and minor, that affect EU players that we know of so far:

-Platinum and Elite has been completely removed from multiple accounts. Despite having months of Platinum or Elite, these have expired after the merge.

Evidence of the following here: before merge and after merge.

This applies only to a few EU players, but it is likely the most significant issue presently affecting us.

-Platinum "leniency time" of one week has been wiped clean. Players who used to depend on this have had it period reset. If you were Platinum 2 days ago and attempt to top up now, you will not receive Platinum, but Elite instead.

This applies to all EU players so far. Not a single exception has been found yet.

-Purification Stage Progress has been wiped. Players must now re-unlock stage 6 from the beginning..
-Purification Achievement Progress has been wiped. Players who had previously made runs for wings, accessories, irises and the like, have had all their progression reset to 0. Yes, this means that if you had 199 runs and needed only 1 more for 3-star wings, they have all been lost. Yes, this means many players have lost months worth of work.

Evidence of the following here.

This applies to all EU players so far. Not a single exception has been found yet.

-All Visual Frames have been wiped. Despite normal achievements remaining unchanged (so proof of title acquisition is still present), all Signature Costume Visual Frames are no longer registered. Players who got them through special packs however, may not have the achievement and may lack proof of acquisition.

-Altering wardrobe costumes results in an immediate disconnect/game crash. This only affects costumes that had been saved prior to the merge and new presets are unaffected. Players that had used all of their wardrobe preset slots prior to the merge cannot change any of their existing presets or they will disconnect.

This applies to all EU players so far. Not a single exception has been found yet. This does not affect any pre-existing NA players.

-Players are unable to change their character image, pose, voice or visual frame. The "Apply" button is greyed out and does not change regardless of selection. This can be worked around with a ghetto fix, being selecting "No Frame" in the Visual Frame slot, which will enable the "Apply" button once again.

How to perform the fix here.

-There are a few minor bugs, such as: all locked items being forcefully unlocked without prompt or the 72 hour grace period; items being removed from skill bar slots (skills remain the same, but items such as Yod trinket and potions have been removed with the merging process); some keybinds have been reset to default (partial reset); Quick Emotes has been reset and must be re-registered; and some Inventory and Storage items have been re-arranged from their previous positions. There are likely other minor bugs to be found, however these can be easily remedied by the player and have easy and/or obvious solutions. Some - such as locked items - affect all players, whilst others - such as items being re-arranged - only affect a small selection. These likely do not need to be addressed by EME and can be solved by the player without much issue.

However please fix the major issues as soon as possible. Elite and Purification Achievements being especially severe, as this is dealing with people's money being lost as well as a significant amount of game time resulting in nothing. Every day that passes without these is another day that someone is losing on Elite benefits or being unable to contribute to their original Purification achievement count.

NEW BUGS WILL BE PROVIDED AS ADDITIONAL POSTS IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR MY POSTS IN CASE FUTURE ISSUES ARE DISCOVERED

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Thank you creating this thread and notifying the issues post merge. If there are any more issues that show up just post here and also don't forget to submit a bug report too.

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/3659/bug-reporting#latest

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

- Account gold got wiped. Players have xyz amount of gold in inventory before merge and now it's 0 gold. ( In many cases, player have gold at capped 500 millions)

• I have discovered a way of getting around the wardrobe preset disconnect issue!

Go to a preset, select "Equip" so that you are wearing exactly all the pieces in that preset. Then use the "Bring My Costume" tab to replace the old preset, then click "Save". This should enable you to retain your presets and replace them with a "new" one that can be modified without disconnecting.

Here is how you do it.

It's another ghetto workaround, but it should work for the time being until the bug itself is fixed.

• TarasikTarasik Member
    edited January 31

@Rukia said:
    - Account gold got wiped. Players have xyz amount of gold in inventory before merge and now it's 0 gold. ( In many cases, player have gold at capped 500 millions)

This applies to NA players as well? I checked my account gold and is showing 0 and I thought I left 500m in there.

• TarasikTarasik Member
    edited January 31

@Tarasik said:

@Rukia said:

This applies to NA players as well? I checked my account gold and is showing 0 and I thought I left 500m in there.

maybe I am mistaken after all, checked with other NA players they appear to have their account credits. maybe I withdrew it to buy something and forgot

• Closer name (account) appears inconsistent.
    Chat & Friendlist show the name I had on NA.
    Crew & login show the name I had on EU (which was the same, so now it has an @ in front of it.)
    Doesn't seem to cause any issue other than being an eyesore, so fairly minor.

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member
    edited January 31

The merge didn't prioritize the characters levels nor creation time so it deleted many high level characters instead of low lvls.
    Before the merge there was no way to delete characters fast enough, you had to wait for 2 days (or 3?) before they could have been deleted and also you could delete max 3 of them at the time.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Tarasik said:

@Rukia said:

There's been word by some NA players that they have 0 credits in their bank despite having more before. It's best to send a ticket regarding that.

• @yOhfLy said:
    this LinoCrelier deserve to be one of the moderators.
    even thou we argue you give us info thanks for that.

this... this is just awesome.
    just from 1 post from LinoCrelier, and already proven better than all others

• -All Visual Frames have been wiped. Despite normal achievements remaining unchanged (so proof of title acquisition is still present), all Signature Costume Visual Frames are no longer registered. Players who got them through special packs however, may not have the achievement and may lack proof of acquisition.

The previous maintenance was supposed to fix this, but only temporary frames were restored. Since this is a widespread problem, please look at it again.

• @Hadasy said:
    The previous maintenance was supposed to fix this, but only temporary frames were restored. Since this is a widespread problem, please look at it again.

^ This.

To add to Hadasy's statement, the vast majority of people that sent tickets regarding the issue were met with responses telling them to put the Signature Costume in their inventory, rather than have their titles restored. I should re-iterate for EME that it was the Visual Frames and not portraits that have been removed from players.

If receiving tickets regarding this issue, it'd be wise to make sure that the support team is aware that the issue applies to Signature Costume Visual Frames that were not restored.

• Bump, I need my SoD Stance again

• week is through, still no progress on puri.

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited February 7

@3R4YAWRGAM said:
    week is through, still no progress on puri.

Developers in Korea have this week off beacuse Lunar New Year. There probably won't be any news on this topic before next week.

And I hope they will fix these things. Need my Visual Frames and Puri Progress back, too.