Please read the following thread for information on the "Bizarre Halloween Program" quest error that's currently being experienced: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10547/bizarre-halloween-program-quest-error/

New Launcher update!

2»

Comments

• jive7391jive7391 Member
    edited January 31

Today my laucher downloaded another update and now the game doesn't open anymore... Can't I just use the past launcher?...

• el laucher de steam por lo menos no se habré se habre el laucher pero no el juego

• pff... que mal...

• a1gundama1gundam Member
    edited February 1

For those using the Steam version:
    1. Delete the shortcut you use to that ridiculous launcher.
    2. Go to where you have Steam installed then to Steamapps > common > Closers.
    3. Use the Launcher.exe here. It is the actual EME launcher that you can also use to play Kritika as well. I think it also keeps track of your playtime on Steam if you're worried about that kind of thing. It has the Daily Deals page B)

Mods repost this if it helps people.

• @a1gundam said:
    3. Use the Launcher.exe here. It is the actual EME launcher that you can also use to play Kritika as well. I think it also keeps track of your playtime on Steam if you're worried about that kind of thing. It has the Daily Deals page B)

haciendo eso me pide una cuenta nueva no puedo enlazar la de steam aparte que es el mismo launcher y posiblemente pase lo mismo aun asi parece una buena idea :D

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@CFF7JCAGDG said:

@a1gundam said:

haciendo eso me pide una cuenta nueva no puedo enlazar la de steam aparte que es el mismo launcher y posiblemente pase lo mismo aun asi parece una buena idea :D

Please write stuff in English next time.

• @Rukia said:

@CFF7JCAGDG said:

@a1gundam said:

Please write stuff in English next time.

the steam client will not have the game playing and then play again and close it fix it !

• So I was wrong about the EME launcher from the Steam install folder tracking playtime. It doesn't. Sorry.