The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map
We are aware of server issues, and are currently investigating the issue. We will let players know as soon as the problem has been solved, or if we have any additional news. Thank you for your patience!

Notification Launcher when pressing play Alyaws "Bad_User"

Anyone can help me ?? After the Launcher updates as it is now (Unlike before) I can't enter the Game, every time clicking play always gets a "Bad_User" notification. Am I banned without doing anything illegal?

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Launcher has had multiple problems after update. Please submit a customer support ticket.

• I can't log in Customers service, with the sign in button that says "[cs_login_disclaimer]", so I can't support the ticket.

• Try logging in with another account and submitting a ticket for the other account.
    even if you're banned you should be able to log in from support.enmasse.com though.

• There's only "Play Button Grayed Out" selection or I need to select this and describe in detail box?

• @Luthfi_Tokisaki said:
    Anyone can help me ?? After the Launcher updates as it is now (Unlike before) I can't enter the Game, every time clicking play always gets a "Bad_User" notification. Am I banned without doing anything illegal?

i have the same problem,can u help me?

• i have same problem with bad user anyone know how to solve it ?