Please read the following thread for information on the "Bizarre Halloween Program" quest error that's currently being experienced: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10547/bizarre-halloween-program-quest-error/

Using Steam Account on ENMASSE Launcher

Hello, I have this doubt. Right now I´m currently playing Closers via Steam, and I don't know if I can use that same account to play on the ENMasse "Closer" launcher since with the arrival of Breach I want to keep all the games of ENMAsse in one launcher instead of playing one game in the launcher and the other one on Steam.

Comments

• a1gundama1gundam Member
    edited February 6

The Steam version comes with the Enmasse launcher in the install folder. I've been using that instead of the default shortcut that Steam makes for you. Only things tho is it WILL NOT track your playtime on Steam and clicking on the link that takes you to the free item of the day will not automatically log you in to the Enmasse website. If you're not worried about those things you can just use that launcher instead of redownloading from here.

Oh and you can link your Steam account to your Enamsse account. I forget how tho. You can google it or maybe someone else can tell you how.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Yes they are using the same account when you played on steam or launcher. Download the launcher,login to your email ( the same one that you use for steam closers) and you should be good.