Roadmap expanded on

2»

Comments

• EnryuKenEnryuKen Member
    edited February 8

@3LNLHH94FW said:
    I do think Bai's release in April is way too long. So we got Luna in November, then Bai in April... That's 6 months. Then, the gap between Bai and Seth is 3-4 months, which I think is the perfect amount of time between char releases.

I think Luna release was on December, so till April thats 4 months. The problem was the characters before were released every 2 months so people expected Bai on Feb. I dont mind waiting till April but still think it was a big mistake by Eme releasing characters that close. If wolfhunter team were released every 2.5-3 months maybe they could avoid this problem.

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited February 8

@Icywizard said:
    Closers Enmasse is no exception as well and is happening as of now, with TCP ranking low as 2.5m for most character which is a symptom of players going inactive and also many people from the Public that does not have any forum account or gaming account created, which your team could see in your newly released video of those complains directly from them.

So 2,5M TCP is low... Guess all of your friends had low TCP then, because 2,5M - 2,8M TCP is what Top EU players had (with few (less than 15) - exceptions). Maybe your friends will come back when they realize they will be TOP TCP players again, even after the merge!

I know everyone wants new content. Next week, we are going to get a whole new area, new level cap and much new story content for every single character that the game has to offer now. It's 13 characters with diverse stories. None plays like the other. People who don't even have played the game could just create a character, play it through the story and see if the game even fits them. And surprise, surprise, they have much time left to farm gold, (enhancement, etc)materials and get items from daily login rewards to make their Bai great as soon as she is released.

It's not always good to release everything as soon as possible or in big chunks. Take GW2 for example. They release big updates every two or three months (with only additions to cash shop and minor fixes in between), bringing new maps, more content, new skins and more. But people complain hours after the patch hit that they have seen it all and not going to play until the next update comes out.

You simply can't make everyone happy.

• @Icywizard said:
    And to your questions, I have verified with all my 15 friends and they have an average of 3.3m TCP with one of them being the lowest 2.9m TCP. Most of them played as Violet, Tina and Yuri. And it was the first day of the server merging that drives them off due to the TCP ranking, name get revoked and priority given to NA player only as well as something which they mentioned about purification kills count get resetted which makes their effort in farming gone completely wasted. To add on, the analysis from @Karousl is meant for currently and not for on the first day. It is obvious that as time passed by since there first day, there are bound to have players quitting from either NA or EU side which lead to the TCP ranking for Rank 10 to drop as low as 2.5m.

Well, there were like 4 people on EU server that had more than 3M. I can't believe how I missed 15 people having an average of 3,3M on the EU servers! The lowest having 2,9M TCP would have made this person Top Rank on every single character except Tina and Violet.

Yes, the rules for names have been bad and Puri progress reset are pretty awful, but the merge brought a bigger playerbase (players no longer split between two servers), PVP was dead on EU, the BM is full of stuff when you couldn't get many costumes on EU BM. And we don't even know what Naddic/EME will do about Visual Frames and Puri progress. Hopefully they will solve it soon and give out a compensation.

@Icywizard said:
    As for my suggestion, you could do a pre-release event for Bai Winchester which creates a psychological impact that make the public and the community who wants Bai in here to have something to look forward for, and to show that the Team are being sincere in their effort to rectify the arising issue for Bai. As for the lack of content after releasing the huge chunk of content update will be like what @Rapheal mentioned, the team just create an event by themselves with their own hands,
    and it does not necessarily need to import directly the event from Naddic at all. This will provide a interaction between players and the management team to show that the team here are hardworking and dedicated in giving the best service possible through their action. People have the eyes to see. I believe this is one of their motto in Enmasse.

Last year, people literally said they don't want any events because EME gives us tons of events with free stuff in between every major update. There was pre-release Event for Nata and people didn't like it because they wanted Nata asap and not an event.

Why should it become better when people get new events but there is no new content visible at the horizon (as long as KR doesn't announce anything) after we catched up to KR?

• My dissatisfaction is aimed more at the fact that some updates are so small in actual content that there isn't any need for them to be standalone updates -- particularly Task Force promotions. In the past, most Special Agent promotions have been standalone updates, but there have also been cases where a Special Agent promotion was released at the same time as a new character. The Task Force promotion does require more time to do thanks to time-gated resource gathering, but it's still only a matter of running the same single dungeon a few times.

I mentioned it before, but not everyone is interested in every promotion for every character. I myself have enough materials set aside for 5 Task Force promotions (minus the time-gated materials obviously) with no plans on doing the others until a later date if I eventually amass enough materials and interest for them since I don't plan on throwing credits at the market for characters I don't play as much.

Going back to my comment about 10 months, that was based on unseen updates. With Luna and Seha TF in September, it follows that Nata's is in November. Nata TF came out at the end of January, so I suppose I should really treat it more as a beginning-of-February release which puts it at 9 months after KR.

I'm personally fine with the current road map (as is, I have a nice present lined up for the vicinity of my birthday), though I would've preferred at least some slight squeezing together where updates are perceived as minor updates. I have a friend who's been constantly complaining about there being nothing interesting up until April for obvious reasons though. I know that KR updates, particularly actual content updates, are quite spread out but the TF updates have historically been a week apart which means our 2 week update schedule is actually widening the gap between us and KR for those particular updates.

• @PP597W94LA said:
    but it's funny, right?

bai in April, her Special Agent in May, and her task force in July.

and the other character who released before the bai as "seha, mistel, sylvi, nata, harpy, levia, soma and luna" still does not have the task force.

Actually it's just the release date in KR
    First Team:
    WG J TINA
    Second Team:
    BAI VIOLET YURI
    Third Team:
    LUNA SEHA NATA
    Fourth Team:
    LEVIA SOMA MISTEL
    Fifth Team:
    The others

• I'm quite confident it's going to be Levia, Misteltein and Beast since they're effectively the outsiders of their respective teams.

• Soma's TF is up next. Mistel & Levia are assumed to be her groupies.
    It fits, they all have a split personality.

• @Tekniqal
    Soma already revealed for 2/14. TF name is literally Nice Friends, and Soma's catch line is asking if they're joking, being friendly with dimensional monster. So basically Soma+Levia confirmed; since everyone has speculated tein and Levia will be on same team from day 1(for good reason), tein is more likely than Seulbi. Last team will be Seth+Harpy+remaining lamb :neutral:

• I looked right after I saw Hadasy's comment and did my own quick translation via Google but thanks for the follow up for those who also weren't aware. I really wasn't expecting another TF update so soon, but here's hoping they get the last team out shortly after. While we'll still have to wait until 2020 for it, at least it should be early-2020 and not mid-to-late.

Aside from the split personality and being an outsider among the Black Lambs, Mistel was also very much like Soma in the beginning; wanting to completely destroy dimensional monsters.

• @Tekniqal said:

@SuzumiyaSolbane said:
    You're 100% correct. The content needed to slow down otherwise we'd be caught up around April or May, then we're just stuck with the same grind nonstop with nothing new for god knows how long.

While I understand why updates needed to be slowed eventually, I don't think it was necessary to leave such a large gap between us and KR. By the end of the road map, we will be roughly 10 months behind KR. Some games have caught up to and remained within 6 months of the original server and if the player numbers and game's longevity have anything to show for it, the players are happy.

@TheQuilla said:

@PP597W94LA said:
    but it's funny, right?

and the other character who released before the bai as "seha, mistel, sylvi, nata, harpy, levia, soma and luna" still does not have the task force.

First Team:
    WG J TINA
    Second Team:
    BAI VIOLET YURI
    Third Team:
    LUNA SEHA NATA
    Fourth Team:
    LEVIA SOMA MISTEL
    Fifth Team:
    The others

how do you know Levia, Soma, Luna are the next ones released? Have a source for this?

• @fullmetalone

Soma is the next one to be released, the rest is speculation; but going by text, Levia is basically guaranteed.

• tbh, this planned forecast schedule is really taking too long. imo, they need to increase the content faster.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    @fullmetalone

Soma is the next one to be released, the rest is speculation; but going by text, Levia is basically guaranteed.

oh nice that's pretty cool looking, thank you

• @fullmetalone said:

@Tekniqal said:

@SuzumiyaSolbane said:
    You're 100% correct. The content needed to slow down otherwise we'd be caught up around April or May, then we're just stuck with the same grind nonstop with nothing new for god knows how long.

While I understand why updates needed to be slowed eventually, I don't think it was necessary to leave such a large gap between us and KR. By the end of the road map, we will be roughly 10 months behind KR. Some games have caught up to and remained within 6 months of the original server and if the player numbers and game's longevity have anything to show for it, the players are happy.

@TheQuilla said:

@PP597W94LA said:
    but it's funny, right?

First Team:
    WG J TINA
    Second Team:
    BAI VIOLET YURI
    Third Team:
    LUNA SEHA NATA
    Fourth Team:
    LEVIA SOMA MISTEL
    Fifth Team:
    The others

how do you know Levia, Soma, Luna are the next ones released? Have a source for this?

Take a look

• Nathaniel697Nathaniel697 Member
    edited February 9

I'm pretty sure you can found it on the official site, though
    Also, not Levia, Soma and Luna, but Levia, Soma and Misty