Closers KR Halloween 2017 Update

They did a really nice Halloween update for Closers this year. Hopefully we'll get to see some of this in our version for Halloween 2018.

Comments

• I'm sure if we do get the costumes you already know they will find a way to censor them then deny doing it when called out or just ignore all the questions on it. lol

• They did say they wanted to do it but since they didn't post anything i think we miss Hallowen but there still cristimans and they will probably give us the Winter Dungeon event.

• that looks nice

• That's technically not the Halloween update, it's a Halloween-themed material conversion costume that they released before the Halloween event :P (basically, it's not free)

• Nuts, i was really tired when i posted this. I think i was just so fixated on the idea of Yuri wearing a Succubus outfit. nosebleed

Here is the actual Halloween update page: Closers KR - Happy Halloween Party

• Good thing we miss Hallowen otherwise they ask for a Devil costume exclusive for 150$ bucks Pack lmao.

• @Yoburi said:
    Good thing we miss Hallowen otherwise they ask for a Devil costume exclusive for 150$ bucks Pack lmao.

Yeaaaaaah, that probably wouldn't good over well. xD