Maintenance is complete and Hello, Good Bai! is live; be sure to get to leveling up!
Come tune into our weekly News Stream! Find out all of our Closers news here:
EU players can now claim Twitch Prime Promotion rewards! Find information here: http://bit.ly/2Gx2TVp

Housing & Purification Compensation

edited March 13 in General Discussion

Hello agents!

Thank you all for your patience regarding any Server Merge issue updates. Once more we apologize for any errors players may have experienced during the time frame. As compensation, we will be sending all players two compensation packages, one for Housing and the other for Purification.

Housing Compensation Box
Garden Service voucher – 7 day X1
Maid Service voucher – 7 day X1
Expert Exploration ticket X10
Fresh Green Crystal X15
Multidimensional Crystal Fragment X1

In addition, both garden and maid services will be extended manually by two weeks. This will be automatically added to all accounts after the 2/13 maintenance. However, if an account never had garden/maid VIP services before or at the time of the server merge, then they will not receive these additional perks.

Purification Compensation Box
Multi-Dimensional Reactive Substance X50
Contamination Crystal X70
Eroded Phase Fiber X20
Purification Ops Ticket Box X5

Event period - 2/13/2019 (after maintenance) - 3/12/2019 06:00 PST
Both compensation packages will be sent via in-game mail, so be on the lookout!

Regarding characters lost during the Server Merge, EME and Naddic are still investigating this issue. More news regarding this issue will be posted soon!

Again, thank you for your patience!

Comments

• and the fact that ppl that have premium garden/maid lost 1 week of premium cuz only return us 1 x7 maid/garden...

• patrickisgoodpatrickisgood Member
    edited February 11

yay

• Honestly, this is insane. I take my Tein RP VERY VERY SERIOUSLY and ever since the server merge I've had to live on the streets because housing was disabled. To make matters even worse, I couldn't sleep anywhere that remotely resembled a garden, because that was also disabled. I'm really really excited to have housing and gardening back, because honestly sleeping on a cardboard lance just isn't comfortable.

• @6JRX9TJXAC said:
    and the fact that ppl that have premium garden/maid lost 1 week of premium cuz only return us 1 x7 maid/garden...

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

Hooray for items!

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators

@6JRX9TJXAC said:
    and the fact that ppl that have premium garden/maid lost 1 week of premium cuz only return us 1 x7 maid/garden...

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited February 11

@6JRX9TJXAC said:
    working hard doing purification to get wings and acc and i have to fuck me cuz with the merge i lost all the progress... and my compensation is that.. welll compensation for all ppl... gg this is awesome

Well, you know... If they would give EU players more than that, they would need to give the same compensation to NA players aswell. ;)

• Honestly, this is insane. I take my Tina RP VERY VERY SERIOUSLY and ever since the server merge I've had to live on the streets because housing was disabled. To make matters even worse, I couldn't sleep anywhere that remotely resembled a garden, because that was also disabled. I'm really really excited to have housing and gardening back, because honestly sleeping in a cardboard fridge just isn't comfortable.

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited February 11

@XHFG5R7E67 said:
    this makes no sense because you didnt lose your puri progress

I'm from EU. And I was just innocently joking about some people who feel entitled to anything because other people got something.

• no

• nice!
    Purification Materials!
    Multi-Dimensional Reactive Substance X50
    Contamination Crystal X70
    Eroded Phase Fiber X20
    Purification Ops Ticket Box X5
    ez!

• Is it really that hard to trace back? Oh well, I needed these stuffs either way

• @Vincentv95 said:
    PS: It sucks that EU players can´t get back their puri progress...I am sure a lot of them really wanted to get puri acc or wings but If you look the compensation could be much worse...I hope that puri box with mats can be used with bai.

This is backwards to me. I'm using it on a char that got reset, but had almost finished the gear. Then Bai can collect the achievements while actually having a reason to run the place.

• yaay..#freestuffgoodstuff

• When eu discriminaton got real

• @Shinoru said:
    the reason is simple, it takes effort and EU is not worth it (discrimination), i mean why does the puri compensation apply to everyone, even unaffected people ? because it takes time to look who got affected and who didnt, so the simple effortless solution is giving it to everyone

It's not because EU isnt worth it, its because they literally cant, they lost the data

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited February 13

Seems like some people didn't get house/garden 2 week manual extention. Personally I don't remember what mine was at, so I'm not sure if its just some people at all or everyone...

Adding screenshot from guildmate...

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Seems like some people didn't get house/garden 2 week manual extention. Personally I don't remember what mine was at, so I'm not sure if its just some people at all or everyone...

Adding screenshot from guildmate...

Yeah I didn't get the 2 weeks added on either

• Sooo how long do I need to wait to expect the compensation boxes?

The box should be in your mail when you login after maintenance.

• @Rukia said:

Which already happened right?

@SolarGeo said:

@Rukia said:

Which already happened right?

Yes, if for some reason you didn't have your box yet. I would suggest you contact support. Make sure you check all of your characters. Sometime the mail was send to one of your alts.