We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Rogue Agents Patch Discussion - 2/13/2019

edited February 25 in General Discussion

Discuss the latest patch here!

• Season 3 is here, and Rogue Agents are on the loose!
  • Level cap increased to 85.
  • Several events, included the Librarian token event.
  • New premium Season 3 packages in the EMP shop.
  • New Shaman costumes in Bitna's Shop.

Read the Patch Notes here!

Comments

• I have one main question regarding these notes:
    Why is the Stray Cat rotation leaving Bitna's store while the Santa's Helper set stays in? The Santa's Helper set has been here longer, as well as it isn't even remotely near Christmastime anymore.

• in the trailer sylvi spoke English is this going to be something that is discussed or are u guys not actually doing English voices?

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@MrSupersheep said:
    in the trailer sylvi spoke English is this going to be something that is discussed or are u guys not actually doing English voices?

I think it's only for the trailer for now. For future, we don't know it yet. I would love if we have English voice over in Closers though.

• @Rukia said:

@MrSupersheep said:
    in the trailer sylvi spoke English is this going to be something that is discussed or are u guys not actually doing English voices?

I think it's only for the trailer for now. For future, we don't know it yet. I would love if we have English voice over in Closers though.

ah thanks for the response i was uncertain :) i would love it to!

• @SuzumiyaSolbane said:
    I have one main question regarding these notes:
    Why is the Stray Cat rotation leaving Bitna's store while the Santa's Helper set stays in? The Santa's Helper set has been here longer, as well as it isn't even remotely near Christmastime anymore.

Good Question. Schroedinger has been around the same time as Stray cat and it's leaving aswell. Maybe Santa still sells more even after christmas is over since ages?

• GenmGenm Member

nothing will ever please any players
    thats all i can say

• @Genm said:
    thats all i can say

Bai will please a lot of them
    That's all I can say)

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Waavelength said:

@RocherDeus said:
    This patch is not bad but it is still lacking a lot. Nothing much that can excites or hype the peeps up.

Update includes:
    A whole new hub area
    New Story Chapter
    Level Cap increase
    2* New raids with new gear
    *1 of the raids is just a souped up version of WG raid

"lacks a lot in content"

Well, i think it's about
    Current patch:
    New hub - nothing special. Just a new hub
    New story chapter - it's not a lot of time. I think it's 4 hours max per one char.
    Level cap - you reach it while finishing new story quests.
    Raids - farm.
    so it's just ONE raid, but normal and hard versions.

While New character is:
    New gameplay
    New costumes
    New skills
    New lvl event
    And like 20+hours to maximize new char.

Just my thought about what does Rocher means

By that logic Bai is just a new character.

4 hours x 13 would be 52 hours of doing the new chapter with every character..

as Genm said, you cant please everyone. Release Bai instead and only the ones that want to play her will care, those not interested would complain about the lack of new things.

This is coming from someone that wants to play both Bai and Seth btw, but I also LOVE doing the story for every character.

• GenmGenm Member

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Genm said:
    thats all i can say

That's all I can say)

nothing will please everyone

• @Genm said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Genm said:
    thats all i can say

That's all I can say)

Nothing will please everyone, but Bai will please a lot

• @Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Genm said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Genm said:
    thats all i can say

That's all I can say)

Nothing will please everyone, but Bai will please a lot

You should say that will please you a lot...But I don´t want to start another bai release date war lol.

agreed

• Regarding the state of EU players, I'd like to link this post and suggestion over on the feedback sub-forum as I believe it deserves more attention:

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/comment/47905/#Comment_47905

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I am really enjoying this patch update. Almost capped my 5th character! One feedback to point out is in patch notes it states that the hollow knight accessories dropping in overclocked dungeon. It also drops in regular dungeons as well.

Great patch overall!

• @KindlyFun said:
    TL;DR mimimi

much salt without any proof.
    But that's to be expected from someone who stated that he won't play any EME game anymore;
    Flaming instead of just going quietly.

• Vincentv95Vincentv95 Member
    edited February 15

@KindlyFun said:

@FishingDarkness said:
    Not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but I believe that moderator should not give their opinion or comment on what they think about the patch note. If not, the community will eventually assume that the moderator's opinion have the power to greatly affect on Enmasse decision for the patch. The community will think that their own input, suggestion and opinion does not hold any value at all, and it is just all based on 1 person opinion who seems to have the power to influence the changes. In short, it will be rumorgaming flaming incident all over again. please understand and I hope that you can refrain from further opinion. Thank you.

-

Are you going to keep the salt about bai release date? For god´s sake let it go...Just accept that she will come eventually. If You are so frustated about that just leave the game temporary until she comes.

• Season 3 HYPE! Almost done with Chapter 1, and I'm excited to see where the story goes from here.

The Shaman costumes also look pretty nice, but I don't think I'll be collecting the set for myself.

• Tetsu279Tetsu279 Member
    edited February 19

@Christina09 schrieb:
    yup. It totally makes no sense to release Tina Task Force on 26 February 2019, J Task Force on 12 March 2019 and Wolfgang Task Force on 26 March 2019 based on their roadmap.
    In any aspect, this is considered an attempt to delay content update to make it slow moving, no matter how you perceived or view it. This is a seriously bad move. Taskforce was supposed to released altogether with Tina, J and Wolfgang one shot in an content update. This is clearly evidence in Closers Korea and Closers Taiwan where they released the 3 taskforce altogether, and you can't separate the 3 of them as they are functional in group of 3 and precisely the reason why they are formed as Taskforce to tackle the incident at Phantasmal world. Before you people attempt to attack me which has always happened before, I will say this. This is mentioned by previously that Bai is highly dependent on Rogue Agent Story before she can be released, you cannot release Bai without this. So I can say, Phantasmal World is highly dependent on all 3 Taskforce which are Tina, J and Wolfgang. Without the 3 of them, you can't progress it. You absolutely can't separate them as content to release, you must release them all at once. Closers Korea and Taiwan does that, so I don't find that it's impossible to do it. In fact, they released 3 Taskforce and Bai together in a single content update, so basically we get Tina Taskforce, J taskforce, Wolfgang Taskforce and Bai in one single content update. If you people are going to deny it, then I can safely says statement for Bai is totally contradicting in respect with Taskforce.

Pls, don't lie about TF release.
    KR: Tina TF:June 28th, 2018 /J:July 7th, 2018 /WG:July 12th, 2018

• Hi, same month but not same time for TW.
    1/10 tina tf
    1/24 j and wolfgang tf
    1/31 bai

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Hi, same month but not same time for TW.
    1/10 tina tf
    1/24 j and wolfgang tf
    1/31 bai

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this (don't forget that Bai's release was likely pushed a week early due to the Lunar New Year [4th to 8th Feb], similar to how Luna's SA was pushed a week early due to Christmas for us)

https://cls.mangot5.com/game/cls/event/announce

• https://store.steampowered.com/app/1032490/Closers_Rogue_Agents_Pack/

Does someone know If the Rogue Agents pack is going to be available forever or will it be taken down eventually (The steam one too)? Someone told me these aren't always available but I see no official statement anywhere about it being taken down in the future.

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/9797/new-season-3-dlc-now-available#latest

• @RealBusterCloud said:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1032490/Closers_Rogue_Agents_Pack/

Does someone know If the Rogue Agents pack is going to be available forever or will it be taken down eventually (The steam one too)? Someone told me these aren't always available but I see no official statement anywhere about it being taken down in the future.

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/9797/new-season-3-dlc-now-available#latest

well they didn't say anything about a time limit for these new packs on the stream earlier. these packs are also on steam as well with no end date listed. since dark command is already kind of old there is really no reason to make something like this temporary. if it is permanent (which it appears to be so far) I think it is a smart business move, recently gacha has become illegal in Belgium and who knows when it might get banned in the US as well. this pack offers really good items and dark command can be sold for a lot of credits. preparing a few permanent packages that could make them a lot of money now is a good idea just in case suddenly gacha can't be sold in the US soon.

This discussion has been closed.