We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Core after Puri Fossic Core

Is there something after? A better core?

Comments

• Yes, Fossic is T4 and T5 is Farben; I don't know is KR has more core tiers

• Actually Fossic is T5 Puri core, Farben is T4

There aren't new cores on the short term, the new Beelzebub raid in KR has a new core however though it is more powerful people as still discussing if it's actually better as you lose the core awakened skill, on the plus side it has SS tunes available for it.

For now I'd say to continue aiming to have a perfect puri core until EME confirms de roadmap for the rest of the year as that dungeon should come on the last quarter of this year, just an assumption on my side as it came out with Nata's TF

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited February 20

@Masakiii
    According to comm manager, KR devs are planning to scrap skill awakenings entirely, along with a skills rebalance, so it won't matter down the line :smile:
    You'd get a t5 puri core either way for natural progression though.

Basically because all the puri gear is too strong, and they have no intention of puri being BIS forever, they're probably gonna do a skill balance update :smile:

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited February 20

Beelzebub's core far surpasses Puri's Core based on total stats alone. The plus side is that we'll probably get it near the end of 2019, as it's not on the current road map. Puri's core will last you for some time until then, but you'll have to transcend Beezlebub's core as well.

However, despite there being a greater core out there, I still suggest continuing to work on your Puri Core. Again, the Beezlebub raid just came out in KR just a mere weeks ago. We won't be getting it for some time, so unless if you want to save materials for a long long time, there's no harm on min/maxing your Puri Core.

• Yes basically beelzebuzz might come out 6 months later. Better to just aim for +13 core and save your resources to max out the future beelzebuzz core.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    @Masakiii
    According to comm manager, KR devs are planning to scrap skill awakenings entirely, along with a skills rebalance, so it won't matter down the line :smile:
    You'd get a t5 puri core either way for natural progression though.

Basically because all the puri gear is too strong, and they have no intention of puri being BIS forever, they're probably gonna do a skill balance update :smile:

It makes sense, since Puri unlocks at level 80 and I'm pretty sure they want to go all the way up to lv 100, but I hope in the future they implement again awakening skills because they're awesome, or maybe more EX skills? Dunno.