Raffle and Librarian token winner announcement when?

Just curious. And how would this raffle be? GMs saying it in game or...?

Comments

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

It probably announce on stream when both events over ( aka after March 1st)

• I t is stated in the post that all the rewards will be given at march 5th....so that is when we get to know who won that huge EMP pot

• ''Rewards will be delivered by the week of March 5.

In addition to these rewards, all players will also receive a Season 3 Celebration Event Bronze box containing two +11 Gear Boosters.''

Don't see any boosters.

• yeah they should've at least post a leaderboard rankings from top 1 - 100 and for the raffle emp winners, also didn't get any +11 boosters from my mail.

• I don’t get boosters either... I hope they will delivered it soon for us... Also they really should post winners from raffle, I wanna know who won >:(

• Not even so much as to who won but i'd have liked to known how many token the winners collected. Also yeah I didnt get the +11 booster either

Update on regards the raffle:

[11:01 AM] Bear.Shoes: Hey folks, sorry for the delay on the post announcing specific winners. I'll be getting that out today, it's been hectic, to say the least. I have something I'm working on now, then I'll be busy from 12:30 to 3 today. If I don't get the post out before 12:30, then expect it sometime between 3 and 5.
    [11:01 AM] Bear.Shoes: (PST)
    [11:01 AM] Bear.Shoes: Messaging on the forums was just to let everyone know that we DID in fact send out the prizes, no bamboozle
    [11:02 AM] Bear.Shoes: Alright back to work

• @Rukia said:

[11:01 AM] Bear.Shoes: Hey folks, sorry for the delay on the post announcing specific winners. I'll be getting that out today, it's been hectic, to say the least. I have something I'm working on now, then I'll be busy from 12:30 to 3 today. If I don't get the post out before 12:30, then expect it sometime between 3 and 5.
    [11:01 AM] Bear.Shoes: Messaging on the forums was just to let everyone know that we DID in fact send out the prizes, no bamboozle

there were promised bronze packs, would love some clarification on thoose

@3R4YAWRGAM said:

@Rukia said:

there were promised bronze packs, would love some clarification on thoose

I'm waiting on that answer as well.

• FyFyLyFyFyLy Member

Did you guys received your reward??? Cause im not 😐😐😐😐😐😐

• If you didnt get a reward, you didn't place on top 1-100 also bronze boxes arent given yet

This discussion has been closed.