We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

How to get Tina Task Force costume

Like in topic, I wanna ask: how can I get Tina Task Force costume? I craft Costume that cost 100 token, but it is onyly operative, where can I obtain Task Force?

Comments

• In the theater, there is a crafting section for task force. It needs drops from the solo 1/day stage.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

You need D coins and you get that from running the dungeons in Fantasy World: Dream Theater.

The event stuff are like you said, operative.

• a1gundama1gundam Member

I think I read before that you can craft a permanent task force costume anytime and not just during events like the others. Can anyone confirm/deny?

• @a1gundam said:
    I think I read before that you can craft a permanent task force costume anytime and not just during events like the others. Can anyone confirm/deny?

See the post directly above, its showing a screenshot of the very costume your asking about. The Dream Theater is largely for task force.

The current event is just for operative costume not for TF costume craft. In the future nobody can guarantee what we will get in World server.

• a1gundama1gundam Member

Lmao I didn't even know there was a sreenshot there. Long night at work. Thanks for being polite about pointing me to it.

• mmm question is the taskforce tab permanent or is going to disapear later, asking since SA costumes usually were on event tabs that were timed but this tab is not called "event" and well some of the stuffs need time to gather more so than SA costumes

Perm