UI reduction!

can we please have an option to scale down the UI of the game, I can barely see anything in the middle of all this chaos,

Comments

• I think the UI is fine as it is personally. How small do you think it should go?

• Is the only thing i dislike about closers. The GIANT UI.

I love to play with minimum ui, like 5% of the screen, or, at least, 10%. This UI take 20% or more, is so poluited! I hope they imlant some changes or scaling options in near future.

• NegumikoNegumiko Member
    edited February 2019

the UI kind of chunky, we could reduce the size a little. all I need to see is my hp, mp, and skill cooldowns. it does not need to be as big as it currently is for that.

• Late to the party, but an option to reduce UI would be great, specially for people in notebooks.
    In resolutions below 1920x1080 BM becomes pretty hard to use, for example, you find yourself having to drag the window up to be able to access all names below Wolfgang.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited March 2019

I really like the suggestion, I do like ability to scale the UI as well. I did heard some complain. For people who played on 2k/4k and UI is too small for them so they want to scale up.

I will make suggestion regards UI scaling option next meeting.

• Thanks a lot

• @KH379J6FH4 said:
    Late to the party, but an option to reduce UI would be great, specially for people in notebooks.
    In resolutions below 1920x1080 BM becomes pretty hard to use, for example, you find yourself having to drag the window up to be able to access all names below Wolfgang.

yeah, i have this issue on the BM! haha i cant search for itens for my Soma without draging the window far up. x.x