Anyone knows what's the language in C. Hell BGM?

I can hear "words" in 0:08-0:42 and this part repeat many times during the BGM but I'm not sure is that is Korean. Maybe is Latin?

Answers

• Latin was the first thing that came to mind, then Hebrew for some reason (highly doubt the latter)

• Sounds like just chanting to go with the music to me. Given the organ music, it's probably going for a Latin vibe, if it's meant to be intelligible at all.

• I love this music, but this languge can be anything distorted for me.

And i have a question. Ill use this topic for it. Someone has the link of the Jisu Black music theme? That music at the history last final of Wildhuter. I cant find it and is a great song.

• HimeHime Member

Reminds me of the latin vibe one hears when listening to that genre of music. I'm not sure if there's an exact name for it though, but it's nice.

• RieidRieid Member

Sounds like latin but problem is that the voice is not loud enough to be easy to understand. Could also be something like what Yuki Kajiura does which would be some sort of self created language.

There is another track in the new area, Fantasy World: Dream Theater which also have latin like voice.

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited March 2019

@A6MW3XX475 said:
    And i have a question. Ill use this topic for it. Someone has the link of the Jisu Black music theme? That music at the history last final of Wildhuter. I cant find it and is a great song.

CM_SEASON_2_FINALBOSS
    Everything's readily available in the DAT\MUSIC folder in your Closers install, enjoy.

• @Hadasy said:

@A6MW3XX475 said:

CM_SEASON_2_FINALBOSS
    Everything's readily available in the DAT\MUSIC folder in your Closers install, enjoy.

wow, this music is really something! Ill find it too

• @Hadasy said:

@A6MW3XX475 said:

CM_SEASON_2_FINALBOSS

• So, is Latin but is too distorted to recognize the words. I'm gonna try to find someone who can speak Latin

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I wonder what it is too

• JadeClosersJadeClosers Member
    edited March 2019

sounds like just chanting/humming to me