Does playing in a party reduce exp gained?

Hi my friend is joining closers and I'd like to play with him and I was wondering if playing in a party reduced individual exp gain or not because I know it's very easy to solo areas. I don't want either of us to lose exp just because we want to play together.

Comments

• No, it don't reduce anything.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Some additional info is to know that most exp gain comes from questing and certain quests require solo.

• Playing in a party actually gives a small exp bonus instead. It won't really make much of a difference in the large scheme of things, but it's something.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited March 2019

@K7NCWNH767 said:
    Hi my friend is joining closers and I'd like to play with him and I was wondering if playing in a party reduced individual exp gain or not because I know it's very easy to solo areas. I don't want either of us to lose exp just because we want to play together.

You get more exp when you play in party actually. However we are talking about like 1% gain or something in that neighborhood ( aka super small)

You also gain a little bit more exp if you played on correspond channel as well.

• thank you all so much for your replies