April Fools Image

I hope I can ask this here, because I’m very curious. Can we get April fools image permanent (in the next patch) or no? I really want this image perma for my Yuri.

Comments

• HadasyHadasy Member

While that would be awesome, it's not possible at this time. Pretty unlikely too, but we're getting April Fools pets at least, so who knows.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Sadly, it won't be permanent in the next patch. Like last year, it'll just be a limited thing.

• Okay thanks for response,

for how many days we will have this image?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited March 24

@CerealXKiller said:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/comment/48609#Comment_48609
    Okay thanks for response,
    for how many days we will have this image?

No news on that currently. We should find out when the patch notes is released, which will most likely be sometime Monday.

• JadeClosersJadeClosers Member
    edited March 24

Shame. I would love to have Tina F Kazinsky permamently.

• Why not make them permanent though? I can't see how does it works...
    And why there is no original arts for Vio\Wolf\Luna? I mean not revamped ones, but the ones that were in game before something radical happens with artist who make them.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I would like a permanent cut scene for this too. Going to suggest it and hopefully next year. :3

• well we got a visual frame and title.... would like the character portraits to, for Seha and Nata... for... research purposes!

• KiyroYoKiyroYo Member

Wait... If i buy the image from the event tab, it will go away after the event ends? this thread was before the event announcement but i need to be sure before buying it.

• There’s a way to craft this? I don’t remember ;;

• @CerealXKiller said:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/comment/48705#Comment_48705
    There’s a way to craft this? I don’t remember ;;

• what is the visual frame ticket is it that smiley face thing?

• Well, yeah, visual frame and title... But what about character portrait? It’s not possible to craft image :c

• edited March 28

Friendly reminder that the visual frame on the event tab is NOT the character image, but the frame that shows on loading screens. Some people have been confusing it for the character image.

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited March 28

@SolarGeo said:
    what is the visual frame ticket is it that smiley face thing?

I knew it was the loading screen image, but I thought it was the April Fools character; I feel disappointed. :cry:

• PiccolaPiccola Member

I really dont think this could be permanet, jus tbecause the idea is to give a diferent experience at the April fools. If this become permanent, all the fun / special ocasion in this date will be gone.

• @Piccola said:
    I really dont think this could be permanet, jus tbecause the idea is to give a diferent experience at the April fools. If this become permanent, all the fun / special ocasion in this date will be gone.

KR have permanent version in craft, iirc. But we don't, because why not? xD

• KiyroYoKiyroYo Member

@RandomTunafish said:
    Friendly reminder that the visual frame on the event tab is NOT the character image, but the frame that shows on loading screens. Some people have been confusing it for the character image.

Oh wow! It's visual frame, thats better, but i guess we'll wait another year to get the permanent image then.

• Hey, KR server really have permanent version of this image? I’m on KR server too, and I didn’t see it

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@CerealXKiller said:
    Hey, KR server really have permanent version of this image? I’m on KR server too, and I didn’t see it

No it's temporary for the event duration only.

• OpenersOpeners Member

It better not be temp... I just spent event mats on it because it had nothing saying it would go away after a period of time. If that's the case I want my materials back so I can get something more useful. Never would have gotten it if it was only during the event. I don't normally care for visual things anyway....

• JadeClosersJadeClosers Member
    edited March 30

The thing you craft it Visual Frame, that will stay I guess. Cant say the same for the pics

• Yeea, visual frame and title will stay, but character portraits... ;_; nope

• OpenersOpeners Member

@CerealXKiller said:
    Yeea, visual frame and title will stay, but character portraits... ;_; nope

That's BS I want my shards back then. Never would have used event materials for something that was going to just disappear. I don't have the time to play several characters and gather everything in 1 or 2 days. If I'm lucky I can do 2, and I have every character above level 50 so that's not the problem. Nowhere even in the event info on the website did it say it would be temporary. I pretty much just screwed myself out of other event items to get this because there was no warning.

• CerealXKillerCerealXKiller Member
    edited March 30

i don’t think they were saying there’s going to be portrait to craft in crafting machine (in patch notes and stream) they were just mentioning visual frame and title. :C from what people sayin there never was way to craft character image from april fools permanent version. that’s a shame... Maybe next year

• @Openers said:

@CerealXKiller said:

That's BS I want my shards back then. Never would have used event materials for something that was going to just disappear. I don't have the time to play several characters and gather everything in 1 or 2 days. If I'm lucky I can do 2, and I have every character above level 50 so that's not the problem. Nowhere even in the event info on the website did it say it would be temporary. I pretty much just screwed myself out of other event items to get this because there was no warning.

What do you mean by "something that was going to disappear"? Every character already has its april fool's portrait avaiable from the beginning of the event, yes it will disappear after it ends, but nobody spends nothing on it. The frame and title ARE permanent, since there's no time limit on them.

• OpenersOpeners Member

@RandomTunafish said:

@Openers said:

@CerealXKiller said:

What do you mean by "something that was going to disappear"? Every character already has its april fool's portrait avaiable from the beginning of the event, yes it will disappear after it ends, but nobody spends nothing on it. The frame and title ARE permanent, since there's no time limit on them.

What do you mean what do I mean? I've been sitting here asking if it was going to vanish and I was told it would. Now you say it won't. What do any of you guys mean? :/

• Image will dissapear, but title and visual frame no. If u crafted anything from crafting machine, it will stay, but there was no way to craft character’s portrait

• Did you even read what we told you?

We've been telling you that the thing you crafted is title and frame, those are permament. you spent nothing on the portrait and it will go away

• OpenersOpeners Member

@JadeClosers said:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/comment/48763#Comment_48763
    Did you even read what we told you?
    We've been telling you that the thing you crafted is title and frame, those are permament. you spent nothing on the portrait and it will go away

I have you ignored for baiting and trolling the forums in the past, so no I didn't not see anything you said. I understand what is going on now, but it's still lame. I was told in game that the visual frame was the portrait of gender bending. I would never have spent shards on that if I had known it wasn't a perm version of the character image.