Post Your Spare Beta Keys

edited November 2017 in General Discussion

if anyone has a beta key they don't need post it here and let someone else grab it :D (this is not for me i was already given one by a generous person <3 )

Comments

• Tell that Generous person to pm me one :(! <3<3

• ConunlimitedConunlimited Member
    edited November 2017

I'd like one if someone could pm me one.

• If a kind soul could spare a key I would really appreciate it. 😉😘

• Spare code pls

• If anyone has a spare key please do message me, I really love this game a lot and want to invest way more time in it but money is tight :(

• edited November 2017

If anyone has a spare code that'd be awesome. :'(:'(

• Same, pm me if you have spare code too

• If anyone has an extra id love one, pm me

• Anybody got a spare CBT Access Key? Feel free to slide into my DMs =w=

• ExiosExios Member
    edited November 2017

Spare CBT code pls

• if some kind soul could share a beta key with me i would be very apreciated. Si alguien de buen corazón me diese una beta key se lo agradecería mucho :smiley:

• A spare code would be much appreciated if you can afford to spare it, pm me

• spare code would be appreciated

• I would like a spare key, ty to anyone who has it.

• Spare key please,I want one and have considered buyng but i havent got any money QwQ will do anything for one.

• Can someone give me a spare key, please. Thanks you very much. (PM)

• Spare keys? That would be awesome.

• If anyone would want to give me one that would be fantastic. Thank you so much.

• I'm looking for racers, these are people dedicated to be there the minute servers open on tuesday the 7th. These people will be given a CBT code by me and are expected to try to obtain IGNs I will list to you, there will also be potential EMP prizes (probably tradeable items) for the people that secure the more rare names. You will be using up 3 of your char slots for 2 days (2 days for char deletion and then I will reclaim it), you will have 3 slots for yourself to enjoy the rest of beta. If interested you just have to PM me, and again please actually be dedicated

• @Mystio said:
    I'm looking for racers, these are people dedicated to be there the minute servers open on tuesday the 7th. These people will be given a CBT code by me and are expected to try to obtain IGNs I will list to you, there will also be potential EMP prizes (probably tradeable items) for the people that secure the more rare names. You will be using up 3 of your char slots for 2 days (2 days for char deletion and then I will reclaim it), you will have 3 slots for yourself to enjoy the rest of beta. If interested you just have to PM me, and again please actually be dedicated

Holy shit dude you sond like you are hiring gold farmers and after they give there gold they can keep the scraps lol.

• @Mystio said:
    I'm looking for racers, these are people dedicated to be there the minute servers open on tuesday the 7th. These people will be given a CBT code by me and are expected to try to obtain IGNs I will list to you, there will also be potential EMP prizes (probably tradeable items) for the people that secure the more rare names. You will be using up 3 of your char slots for 2 days (2 days for char deletion and then I will reclaim it), you will have 3 slots for yourself to enjoy the rest of beta. If interested you just have to PM me, and again please actually be dedicated

You sound like one of those IGN market sellers that sell high demand IGNs for a high price.

• @Mystio said:

I'm interested ,can i sign up?

• @tike36 said:
    if anyone has a beta key they don't need post it here and let someone else grab it :D (this is not for me i was already given one by a generous person <3 )

Me too please,tell them to give me one QwQ

• Beta key would be nice to have if some1 have spare keys <3
    I know there's generous ppl out there <3
    PM, kay? <3

• LemonPartyLemonParty Member
    edited November 2017

]

• If any kind any kind soul has a spare beta key plz PM me <3

• Pls pm a cbt key thank you in advance.

• If anyone can send me a key I would really be grateful!

• Same here. I want to join this game once more here before release

• spare one please pm me one