Natasha's mother?

this could spoil some interesting event story so don't read if you don't want this mystery spoiled.

it is made quite clear from the start that Nata is Natasha's father but she never says her mother's name and only the Wolfdogs get to meet Natasha. none of the Wolfdog girls made Natasha show any signs of one of them being her mom but Harpy gave away the biggest hints to who it could be. she steals a photo of Natasha's parents from her and it gets this reaction:

her mother is not one of the Wolfdogs and someone Harpy knows makes it very likely she is a Black Lamb:

this makes Yuri the one most likely to be Natasha's mom. why? cause Yuri sees Nata as a sensei and follows him to try to get stronger, Yuri has a good eye for seeing when someone is good so she knows Nata is nicer then he looks, and why would she like hanging out with him so much if she thought he was ugly. I highly doubt Sylvi is the mother cause she might agree to work with Nata but pretty sure she doesn't see a violent rule breaker like him as any of those things. so who thinks Yuri is Natasha's mother?

Comments

• I don't think Yuri is interested in Nata that way, she just sees him as a sensei and that's it. I believe the one most likely to be Natasha's mother would be Hana.

• @Tarasik said:

I don't think Yuri is interested in Nata that way, she just sees him as a sensei and that's it. I believe the one most likely to be Natasha's mother would be Hana.

I completely forgot Hana had a crush on Nata so it could be her as well. as far as looks go though Natasha's hairstyle is closer to looking like Yuri's hairstyle and Natasha also has that fang tooth on the top right side of her mouth just like Yuri does. Nata does not show any pointy teeth like that so it is not a feature she would get from him.

• JadeClosersJadeClosers Member
    edited March 2019

[spoiler]Yuri likes yuri (lesbo)[/spoiler]

• 6Dreams6Dreams Member
    edited March 2019

Or it could be that Food Shop owner with the fox like hoodie, So Yeong. But its just a nice speculation on my part.

• PinkParfaitPinkParfait Member
    edited March 2019

I'm thinking Yuri as well mostly because of the fang
    Or Levia? Seems like she'd be able to put up with him... Maybe :confused:

• S e h a lmao

• okay, its definitely Yuri.

Yuri male version hair looks similar to nata, natasha has a fang and hair similar to yuri and brings up the "delicious food" in story just like nata did when yuri made him a meal

so nata married yuri made 2 kids became a nice person and died

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited March 2019

@PinkParfait said:
    I'm thinking Yuri as well mostly because of the fang
    Or Levia? Seems like she'd be able to put up with him... Maybe :confused:

Nope, Natasha said that there's someone in her world that is like Levia and is thanks to her that the inter-dimensional federation exists and all of that stuff.
    Speaking of this, since I have the majority of the characters I'll said what Seri, Natasha and Verdi say about them:
    Seri:

• Seha and her father have the same taste in retro games, but her father is more focuse on works than games and some times let her win games, like one out of three
    • J in her dimension is like a Grandpa to her.
    • Misteltein is a woman often mistaken for a man, she's quite powerful, Mistel saids that she could be friends with her but the thought of it scares her.
    • Nothing is said about a Sylvi and Yuri counterpart.

Natasha:

• Her father was a loving, sweet and handsome person, the complete opposite of Nata.
    • Hyde is a famous writer there.
    • About Tina, Harpy and Violet nothing at all.

Verdi:

• Her teacher uses an Aegis and it's an awesome Closer.
    • Dunno about Soma, I don't play her; and Wolfgang quest is bugged.

What to me looked more interesting is that fact that Verdi's children are Seri and Natasha, so the team over there are completely different from this dimension (BL; WD; WH).

• Nothing is said about Soma. Verdi just compliments her on having an alternative career path in mind.

I'm under the impression that none of the playable characters are Natasha's mother otherwise I feel she would've said something about a similarity in appearance. After all, she's been living with her mother so it's not like she doesn't know what she looks like (unlike her father).

From what I recall, Harpy didn't give any reason to suggest she knows Natasha's mother. She simply commented that she's beautiful. Natasha herself even retorts "I thought you knew my mother because you kept staring at her." Thinking about this line over again makes me believe that she isn't saying "You've been staring at the person who is my mother" but rather "You've been staring at the photo for so long I thought you knew the person in it."

Another potential theory I have is that perhaps Harpy does know who the mother is and simply doesn't want to say. As such, she simply commented about the mother being beautiful to get Natasha off her case. If I recall correctly, there was one person who Harpy did comment as having loved (and yet hated); Shia Hong.

• @Tekniqal said:
    Nothing is said about Soma. Verdi just compliments her on having an alternative career path in mind.

After all, she's been living with her mother so it's not like she doesn't know what she looks like (unlike her father).

I believe she actually knows what her father looks like cuz she said "that's my photo of my parents". She said in plural meaning is a photo of both, Dad and Mom, if it was a photo of her mother she'd said "that's my photo of my mother", I don't see why someone would said "parents" when referring to a photo of only one of them.

• While you are correct, that's completely beside the point. The topic is the mother and my point is Natasha knows what she looks like. I'm quite certain that would elicit at least some sort of reaction if someone resembling her suddenly came by.

• Yuri doesn't seem plausible for me

I was 1st thinking Levia, but the in-game description doesn't fit. Celine seems more likely, but I suspect it's Hana since she have been going after Nata's heart ever since A6 (Lambkeeper)

edited March 2019

Thats if you ignore the fang(nata doesnt have a fang so it has to be the mother, yuri is the only character ingame with a fang)

Hair shaped like Yuri's

Delicious Meal(Hana never cooked Nata delicious meals and Yuri made that.)

Yuri liked nata too, but she considered him to be his master(friendships can end up as love and thats pretty often)

Hana is scrapped from story after A8, leaving only nata and yuri

• PLOT TWIST! Nata's parents are his left and right hands.

• It's Shia!

You guys seem to be forgetting something: In that world most characters are genderbent there, so that literally just leaves, tein or J if it's actually a closer.

• @JadeClosers said:
    Thats if you ignore the fang(nata doesnt have a fang so it has to be the mother, yuri is the only character ingame with a fang)
    Hair shaped like Yuri's
    Delicious Meal(Hana never cooked Nata delicious meals and Yuri made that.)
    Yuri liked nata too, but she considered him to be his master(friendships can end up as love and thats pretty often)
    Hana is scrapped from story after A8, leaving only nata and yuri

I actually never gave Natasha's fang much thoughts, but it actually makes the most sense now that you mention it tbh why haven't Nata interacted with Yuri yet, while playing as Nata? XD

@flumculus said:
    It's Shia!

You guys seem to be forgetting something: In that world most characters are genderbent there, so that literally just leaves, tein or J if it's actually a closer.

Shia best waifu (plz kill me for this)

but no, Bitna is the mother!

• When Com.Song says that she'd told Natasha's mother, the first thing Natasha was afraid of is the quality of her mother's food. My guess about Natasha's mother:
    1. not a Closers, or at least someone who is not fit on the front line.
    2. mostly domestic person
    3. someone who can cook.
    4. Harpy (and possibly other wolves) know this person

So most likely Susan, the first person that broke the Wolf Dogs' tainted hearts.

• NightBreezeNightBreeze Member
    edited April 2019

I think it's Susan/Soyeong/Fox Lady too. She also appears in one of Nata's TF Promotion dialogues iirc, so she's not completely scrapped off the story.

EDIT: for the delicious food part, Nata's reacted pretty much the same towards everyone who cooked him food (Seha, Fox Lady, Sylvi, Mistel, Yuri... they're the only ones I remember but you'd wonder what people fed him before everything happened if even simple noodles/streetfood tasted like heaven to him :neutral: ).

• There is two problems with susan

Yuri is the only one with a fang in the game, Nata doesnt have a fang, Susan doesnt have a fang, Their kid cant have a fang

Susan and Hana has Purple eyes while Nata has blue eyes, lowering the chances for Hana and Susan to be mother

• we cant see it sticking out like yuri's and guess what, natasha's fang is very visible just like yuri's

• ElfgahrElfgahr Member
    edited April 2019

For the Closers' lore, blue eyes are mainly indication of human having phase force, not a genetic trait. This has been kept consistent as far as I know. Characters with phase force but without blue eyes are partly inhuman or gain their power through some unorthodox methods.

As for the fang, in anime style, the fangs generally hint a playful or mischievous personality, usually appear on young female characters, not necessarily a biological inheritance. Plus you never know if Nata lost his fangs from all the reckless fights or trying to bite someone off.

• Wolfgang doesnt have blue eyes (And he wasnt a test subject like mistel, luna soma or tina)

• KhrynKhryn Member

Wolfgang having red eyes instead of blue could be easily explained by the corruption/posession of the grimoire. My guess is he's using an almost corrupted like phase force provided by the grimoire itself, hence why all of his attacks also use red phase energy.

Thus as mentioned in the post above yours, obtained by unorthodox methods.

edited April 2019

Forgot about this:
    Seha's real Eye color is Yellow

NPCs Who Has Phase force but no Blue Eyes
    Ran (Red)
    David (his eye color stayed the same before and after using the disk)
    Jisu Seo (Yellow)

• Any abnormality in hair color(purple or pink, etc.) and eye color(red or yellow, etc.) is a resulted change from acquiring phase force.
    Sylvi/Seulbi originally had black hair and black/brown eyes. After she got it, hair color turned pink and eyes blue.
    Seha was born with the force. Natural hair color for him is light pink and eyes yellow, the same as his mom. He dyed it black and got brown contacts because he got bullied for it.

@JadeClosers said:
    Forgot about this:
    Seha's real Eye color is Yellow

NPCs Who Has Phase force but no Blue Eyes
    Ran (Red)
    David (his eye color stayed the same before and after using the disk)
    Jisu Seo (Yellow)

David had no phase force. At the end of that story, he admits to having an inferiority complex to those who had.

• David has phase force (the fight on airport)

& Ran

• ElfgahrElfgahr Member
    edited April 2019

@JadeClosers said:
    David has phase force (the fight on airport)
    & Ran

David had no phase power, he forces phase force onto himself through various body implantations. Like I said, unorthodox mean. Secondly, if he had phase force to begin with, that would not go unnoticed as UNION keep a very close track on this type of people for all Closers are owned by them (Wolf Dogs, Shia's arc). These powers develop at a very young age. It is not easy to keep a secret at that age and when you had to fight a war with J and Trainer. The only exception ever recorded is Yuri who was a late bloomer.

Ran is a definitely special case but there is also very little known about her. So she could be wearing color contacts, some other abnormality the story has yet unfolded, or simply an oversight of the artists.

Still we should get back to the topic.

• @PhantomVoid said:
    Natasha:

• Hyde is a famous writer there.

wen natasha start giving her spoilers Hyde cut her and state that those bad event would never happend in the novels read by violet.
    I fell like hyde gonna change them because he secretly is the author here too

• Sorry because my English is not good, I am a new player who plays the game closer in Vietnam, it just opened in Vietnam and I quite like its story, I happened to see the discussion.
    according to what i see, and based on what i find out
    1st you are trying to attach nata and yuri, so remember this is happening in another dimension, yuri may not even exist, in fact it can happen because you are in the wrong place, Gangcheol Seo not yuri's son, he is yuri but in a different dimension, so you're wrong, Gangcheol Seo once proposed to date yuri but was rejected by yuri
    The second canine you think is the reason, because in another dimension, the existence of a girl with canine teeth like yuri is possible, and nata also has fangs. yuri's canines are on the other side of natasha if you want to talk about genetics then natsha's mother is another girl.
    3rd, if you want to talk about genetics, yuri is more suitable to be the mother of "seri lee", ke ca looks, hairstyles, yellow upper and lower blue eyes are inherited from father and mother, because of the angle Look and she's pursed her lips, so we don't know if she has fangs or not
    4th, all the things you say, the things you say like cooking, or yuri consider nata to be a master in another dimension don't exist, it is important that when you play the nata character do you interact with yuri? ? What yuri does for nata, other characters do the same. It doesn't make any sense, even if you pay attention when yu ri talks to nata so naturally without any confusion, actually yuri just admires his combat ability and treats him as a friend so you have to infer xD too

This discussion has been closed.