We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Really surprised this didnt explode..

there ya go >_>. im excited. still catching up with overflow and stuff but still

https://closers.enmasse.com/about/closers-bai-update-coming-april-23

Comments

• "Dislikes: Whining."

Lol.

• Ray676Ray676 Member

looking forward too bai, hopefully we get the balance patch on the 9th then

• FoSizzleFoSizzle Member

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Ray676 said:

You're in luck then. :^)

• XusuyXusuy Member

@Ray676 said:

Probably divine battle update.

• ExeedraExeedra Member

this had a little explosion on Discord....havent seen Reddit yet

• OpenersOpeners Member

@Xusuy said:

@Ray676 said:

Divine battle? What is this? I've tried looking it up but can't find details :/

• ExeedraExeedra Member

@Openers said:

@Xusuy said:

@Ray676 said:

The event that takes place in fantasy teather...you pretty much choose your side and then do missions

you can see here if you did not understood..

• PiccolaPiccola Member

Divine battle system >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J outfit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bai

• HadasyHadasy Member

Explode how? There's a distinct lack of news on the next update, aside from what council provided.
    The roadmap's been here for a while, so we already knew Bai was coming this month.
    Her SA is next month, so going by the trend, she'd arrive the 23rd. I've got that week off.
    All according to keikaku. Ready to go!

(PS: Keikaku means plan)

• Since it appears that they are going down the list of the dev map (and by list I am reffering to how it's listed each month) April 9th will be the Branch Update and Divine Battle and April 23 will be just Bai. My only concern is that the Dev Map is now locked meaning you can no longer expand or collapse each quarter section so after Bai it may or may not be a Bai only update considering Bai Special Agent is coming out in May so we could be looking at back to back Bai Updates which is a plus for the people that main Bai but a negative for those that don't care for Bai and would have to wait a month for Bear Land or w/e else is coming in May, BUT it could also go Bai - Bear Land - Bai Special Agent.

• Well Bai its just another chick with a sword, nothing interesting there and divine battle is just more of the same, nothing really mayor, raids on this game are such in a small scale that are just plain boring and the grind is not fun at all, doing the same stuff over and over just for a pair of sparkling wings it's just not worth my time.

• Waiting for seth. 4 swords in each hand let's it rippp

• OpenersOpeners Member

@DFPWT6ECMG said:

@Openers said:

@Xusuy said:

@Ray676 said:

The event that takes place in fantasy teather...you pretty much choose your side and then do missions

So basically just another raid. Honestly thought it was going to be a pvp battle. I don't get it when I first started playing they had the ability to do 3v3 but with all 6 players in the field. Why would they remove that let alone it was a way to practice. As for Bai the only selling point for me on her release is that she's a Winchester. Other than that she's just an Ice Yuri without guns tbh. I just wish they would fix the player block system already. I'm tired of aggressive players spamming me through whisper because they know I can't do anything to stop it. Why do I have to add someone to block them. That has got to be the most insipid ignore system ever.

• ExeedraExeedra Member

@Openers said:

@DFPWT6ECMG said:

@Openers said:

@Xusuy said:

@Ray676 said:

So basically just another raid. Honestly thought it was going to be a pvp battle. I don't get it when I first started playing they had the ability to do 3v3 but with all 6 players in the field. Why would they remove that let alone it was a way to practice. As for Bai the only selling point for me on her release is that she's a Winchester. Other than that she's just an Ice Yuri without guns tbh. I just wish they would fix the player block system already. I'm tired of aggressive players spamming me through whisper because they know I can't do anything to stop it. Why do I have to add someone to block them. That has got to be the most insipid ignore system ever.

That is why i add noone....(I know that sounds sad but ah well...)...And more than that i would want that something would be done with PvP...to be honest there are almost noone that goes PvP.(correct me if i am wrong here)

• if i remember correctly divine battle is just a raid for cosmetic stuff.