We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

180mins. playtime event

is the event bugged or i missed it? it says in the event that it will end at april 2 10:59pm PDT, the current time i'm posting this is april 2 4:02am PDT ,but i cant seem to see the event page in-game. please someone enlighten me thanks.

Comments

• Left4BreadLeft4Bread Member
    edited April 2

I also encountered this, try repairing your closers/enmasse launcher it worked for me.

• a1gundama1gundam Member
    edited April 2

Same is happening with me. The only 3 things showing in events is the daily attendance rewards, the purple twitch prime notice, and the daily deals notice. I've tried repairing the game via launcher twice and it's still the same. I was hoping to get this done now before I go to bed as I won't have time to later. I work night shift and will be at my job when the event ends. I'm kinda mad.

• looks like our freebies are a goner now.

• Seems like they forgot to subtract a day when converting UTC to PDT for the patch notes. News says the playtime rewards starts on March 31 at 11 p.m PDT but it actually started on the 30th. Maybe try reaching out to support and asking nicely to see if you can still get the missed out rewards since the info they gave was inaccurate.

• a1gundama1gundam Member

@DarkLightning said:
    Seems like they forgot to subtract a day when converting UTC to PDT for the patch notes. News says the playtime rewards starts on March 31 at 11 p.m PDT but it actually started on the 30th. Maybe try reaching out to support and asking nicely to see if you can still get the missed out rewards since the info they gave was inaccurate.

Thanks for the suggestion and info. I didn't know the event started and ended a day earlier than what's in the patch notes. I did send a support ticket and they aren't going to help me. If I had spent money on something I'd probably be pissed but I didn't so oh well I tried at least.

• @a1gundam said:

@DarkLightning said:
    Seems like they forgot to subtract a day when converting UTC to PDT for the patch notes. News says the playtime rewards starts on March 31 at 11 p.m PDT but it actually started on the 30th. Maybe try reaching out to support and asking nicely to see if you can still get the missed out rewards since the info they gave was inaccurate.

Thanks for the suggestion and info. I didn't know the event started and ended a day earlier than what's in the patch notes. I did send a support ticket and they aren't going to help me. If I had spent money on something I'd probably be pissed but I didn't so oh well I tried at least.

Aww that sucks =(
    Was hoping they would have done something since the wrong dates on the patch notes don't help as some people do plan around them (e.g. too busy so didn't think to login a certain day).