Full Bai Winchester Movie

the trailer we got for Bai was a bit short. here is the full version of her story before the game with English subs:

Comments

• her story is so sad Q~Q

• She is evil. She was jealous and wanted power. Then bent her sister over. Now she pretending to redeem herself by killing some dimension monsters.

The only way to save her sister is sacrificing herself. The sword must only have one owner. That's why it cursed her sister for her to remember that she was the one who created this issue.

• @CodeOrder said:
    She is evil. She was jealous and wanted power. Then bent her sister over. Now she pretending to redeem herself by killing some dimension monsters.
    The only way to save her sister is sacrificing herself. The sword must only have one owner. That's why it cursed her sister for her to remember that she was the one who created this issue.

she is selfish but not really evil. David and Michael are guilty of far worst things then Bai, most of the things those two did are pure evil. what she did was certainly wrong and she does deserve to suffer for it but it is human nature to be greedy and selfish to a certain point. some are kinder then others and some are not, many people can get greedy, selfish, and jealous for countless reasons depending on the circumstances. I will wait until we can actually play as her and see how she acts towards others in the story before deciding if her personality is good or bad.

as for why she fights it is about more then killing monsters. Bai is also protecting people, defending the kids of squad 2, and her other reason as said in the video to read reports about weapons that hold type 1 phase force. that sword is probably a weapon with type 1 phase force as well so it seems clear she wants to learn about more weapons like that so she can reverse the process and save her sister.

• She's not evil neither selfish. She was jealous and sad because the way everyone treated her sister and left her aside since they're kids. She was just 15 at the incident time too.
    And the sword, just like Wolf's book, hold Dimensional Monsters' Phase Force (Type 1). And like Wolf, she seems to have been attracted by that power and unleashed it (Wolf's Regular Agent dialogues).

It was not entirely her fault. She is really devastated and just want to save Xue.

• @37FGJKXNE7 said:
    She's not evil neither selfish. She was jealous and sad because the way everyone treated her sister and left her aside since they're kids. She was just 15 at the incident time too.
    And the sword, just like Wolf's book, hold Dimensional Monsters' Phase Force (Type 1). And like Wolf, she seems to have been attracted by that power and unleashed it (Wolf's Regular Agent dialogues).

It was not entirely her fault. She is really devastated and just want to save Xue.

Huh the way you worded it makes it sounds like her jealousy made her do selfish and evil things.

• 37FGJKXNE737FGJKXNE7 Member
    edited April 2019

@Openers said:

@37FGJKXNE7 said:
    She's not evil neither selfish. She was jealous and sad because the way everyone treated her sister and left her aside since they're kids. She was just 15 at the incident time too.

Huh the way you worded it makes it sounds like her jealousy made her do selfish and evil things.

Lol, really?
    I was trying to say that the problem was that "cursed" sword. Bai looked really scared even before taking the blade, I think that she was somehow attracted by it. And she was hurt. And weak.
    The same way I can't blame Wolf for killing his veteran, Celine for attacking his teammates and Levia for killing the Wolfdogs, I just can't blame Bai for imprisoning her sister in Ice. I do believe she's good.

But,
    Maybe I should wait the dialogues, especially uncle Mephisto's ones (he really knows how to read someone's heart)
    Maybe I'm just too soft with my kids
    Maybe my english sucks too ;w;
    Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding <3

• She kills things to redeem her sister. How many more need to be sacrificed before she gets the answer. Look at all this slaughter. If simply they walked to every dimensions monster and bow down they would happily live together.

• this is her Special Agent Log In Screen when it was released in KR so I think she was manipulated or something by Mephisto or Mephisto had something to do with what happened to Xue and Bai grabbing the sword

• @fullmetalone said:
    this is her Special Agent Log In Screen when it was released in KR so I think she was manipulated or something by Mephisto or Mephisto had something to do with what happened to Xue and Bai grabbing the sword

I think that sword can contain entity of one of Mephisto's kins (like a Tiamat), in opposite element but with same mind hacking.