We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Bravo EME

When I looked at the patch notes for April 9th I was met with an unusual surprise, you are able to pre-order stuff for when Bai comes out and that is a nice surprise to be greeted to, iirc this didn't happen to any other character and I am pleased to see this happen so I applaud you EME on a job well done with upcoming patch.

Comments

• Will Bai be able to equip zenith skins or sod skins?

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

They did this once for Nata in the past when he first released in NA.

They allowed for people to buy his set early at a discount. Only reason we don't have discount is most likely because Bai's has more things in it.

• NegumikoNegumiko Member

@CodeOrder said:
    Will Bai be able to equip zenith skins or sod skins?

it has already been confirmed that the rogue agents dlc will work on Bai which has sod in it so she will be able to use sod.

• PiccolaPiccola Member

enmasse is just exploiting the kid who are eager to play Bai for one week and spend money on that char for nothing. After a month nobody will be playing her and enmasse will have to focus on real content to keep the game alive.

• So the crafting is possible then?

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@CodeOrder said:
    So the crafting is possible then?

yes crafting is possible with Dark Fiber. Regular syncro fiber will give Zenith.

• @Muryoku said:
    They did this once for Nata in the past when he first released in NA.

They allowed for people to buy his set early at a discount. Only reason we don't have discount is most likely because Bai's has more things in it.

I was not aware of this probably because I only the female characters I appologize for thinking otherwise