🌟 Divine Battle System
🌟 Pre-register your Bai character
🌟 Brand new costumes
🌟 Updated interface

Check out the highlights and full patch notes right now! http://bit.ly/2FTWuCp

Comments

• Tein Buffs yeeeah

• not sure of how I feel about the levia revamp
    the damage buffs are nice, but the removal of the fang stab reset chains feels like trading her combat utility and fluidity for brute force, idk. conflicted because this sounds like a decrease in her combat speed, but I guess the cooldowns of some skills were reduced + phase recharge values were increased etc. to patch exactly that. rip the flash of pain + serpent's waltz dynamic duo

better than wolfgang's patch note tho lmfao

• GenmGenm Member

when Bai arrives, are we able to craft Dark Command for her? (without relying on getting the Rogue Agent's Pack)

• @galistra said:
    not sure of how I feel about the levia revamp
    the damage buffs are nice, but the removal of the fang stab reset chains feels like trading her combat utility and fluidity for brute force, idk. conflicted because this sounds like a decrease in her combat speed, but I guess the cooldowns of some skills were reduced + phase recharge values were increased etc. to patch exactly that. rip the flash of pain + serpent's waltz dynamic duo

same here not really excited about the levia revamp, I really enjoyed that flash/waltz combo.
    rip:
    https://gyazo.com/5056aaa16519dc1b634c7114f5e1b376

The one I am looking forward to the most is J buffs.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Genm said:
    when Bai arrives, are we able to craft Dark Command for her? (without relying on getting the Rogue Agent's Pack)

The current rotation is Zenith so if you use regular syncro fiber, you will get zenith. You can use dark fiber to get Dark Command

• RieidRieid Member

@Tarasik said:

@galistra said:
    not sure of how I feel about the levia revamp

same here not really excited about the levia revamp, I really enjoyed that flash/waltz combo.
    rip:
    https://gyazo.com/5056aaa16519dc1b634c7114f5e1b376

Yeah, my Levia play style is going to hell after that "revamp" :(

Maybe this could be kind of a dumb question but when Bear said here:

Is this free or some sort of promo related to cash shop content?
    I know the question may sound dumb, but usually other games allow you to get stuff in advance as a "promo" of some sort.

• HimeHime Member

@Rieid said:

I know the question may sound dumb, but usually other games allow you to get stuff in advance as a "promo" of some sort.

It's mostly f2p, as anyone can pre-create a Bai character for free since as usual a character slot is given to us. Anyone that pre-creates Bai gets a Bai Pre-Registration Box too, which shows the contents in the patch notes.Then, you can log in on any character and get a Bai-theme package. If anything, her only cash shop content is just the discounted premium package.

• RieidRieid Member

@Hime said:

@Rieid said:

It's mostly f2p, as anyone can pre-create a Bai character for free since as usual a character slot is given to us. Anyone that pre-creates Bai gets a Bai Pre-Registration Box too, which shows the contents in the patch notes.Then, you can log in on any character and get a Bai-theme package. If anything, her only cash shop content is just the discounted premium package.

Thanks for the reply, that make it more easy to understand for me. :)

• GenmGenm Member

@Ray676 said:

@Genm said:

probably not. you will need adark sychro fiber

@Rukia said:

@Genm said:

The current rotation is Zenith so if you use regular syncro fiber, you will get zenith. You can use dark fiber to get Dark Command

noted thanks for the answer

• EleiraEleira Member
    edited April 2019

It seems that the Achievement Menu Rework introduced new bugs.
    I just cleared the Event dungeon with my Sylvi. After clearing it, the Achievement Menu shows progress for special moves on the wrong character: on Yuri.
    The text on the achievent states Sylvi's SMs, but it's under Yuri's tab and with Yuri's "headline"

Does anyone got this bug on other characters too?

EDIT:
    It's not just Sylvi. My Levia got that too. For her it's under Soma's tab.
    It's probably bugged for every character.

• @Ray676 said:
    I killed stuff with my Mistel and got Tina's achievements :^)
    Also crashed like 5 times just clicking on random achievements so.... buggy aids

It didn't crash for me, (at least until now), but this bug is on any character I tried except on Seha. For him it is where it belongs to.

For Nata it's under Wolfgang's tab,
    For my Harpy, Violet, and Tina it didn't even count any SM kill.

• It seems that the "kill enemies with a special" got mixed up. If you click on the achievement, it will show which character will actually count. Seha is the only character that is not messed up. I don't think that some characters can even do the achievement because the description is blank.

• RieidRieid Member

The Divine Battle is fun.
    The new achievment looks better than the old one, even tho I understand some people being mad about losing all their old progress.

Only big negative for me is what Naddic did to Levia. As a person who mains Levia, I really don't like what they did to her.
    Maybe I am part of a minority on this, but I was used to the whole fang stab combo thing. Now the character feels more slow and inefficient since one of her main combos got killed.
    Not gonna rage or anything like that but Naddic did screw me on this update to the point that I don't even feel like playing her too much anymore. :'(:'(

• RieidRieid Member

Other thing that I notice while playing Nata:
    In the quest "Older or youger sister - Who do you feel closer to?"
    You get lots of "QUEST_STRING INVALID" errors on the dialog:

I would had put this on the previous post I made, but can't edit due time edit limit.

• I can't access the Dimensional Ops Center with my level 52 Tina now, despite the notes saying anyone 40+ should be able to.

Funny enough, I was able to go in solo and do the dungeon just fine before the patch...

• RieidRieid Member
    edited April 2019

What is the "trigger" option in the Black Market for?

• HimeHime Member

Trigger is a future additional gear option for us. We'll get them eventually.

• Hmm, yesterday I decided to make new Seha for my account, but every dialogue was „Quest_string invalid” but good to know this bug is not only for me... Hope they will fix it soon

• RieidRieid Member

@Rieid said:

Only big negative for me is what Naddic did to Levia. As a person who mains Levia, I really don't like what they did to her.
    Maybe I am part of a minority on this, but I was used to the whole fang stab combo thing. Now the character feels more slow and inefficient since one of her main combos got killed.
    Not gonna rage or anything like that but Naddic did screw me on this update to the point that I don't even feel like playing her too much anymore. :'(:'(

Gonna quote myself to say that after a bit of practice I change my mind about this.
    While is true that at first it was a bit dificult for me to stay on air most of the time after this change and that playstyle felt really uncomfortable to the level of not even wanting to play it. I just changed the skill combo that was modified for something like: Ex Horn Smash + summon familiar + whatever +ex horn smash + familiar again.... and the result is pretty much the same if not better.

So at least in this particular case I was wrong :p