Hell trolls

good day, I would like to comment about the penalty system when playing with trolls, today a hell levia which did not seem to make you want in the game, everything was normal until we got to YOD, suddenly began to perform the glich where you take more than 5 minutes with 2M of tpc to eliminate it, I decided to stop playing, since it does not seem like he wanted to do something more than that, I would like to hear that they penalize all those who do that or at least Do not get out of the game map when YOD is in the map.

Atte: TenshiNoHyde

Comments

• HadasyHadasy Member

Report players through support, not on forums.
    If you know how it's done, or see someone doing it, record it and send in a bug report. Seems like a bug they should have a look at and fix, rather than something they should just punish players for doing.

• PiccolaPiccola Member

Wich glitch is that? 5 minutes with 2m tcp? wtf? 5 minutes is the entire hell with 2m tcp haha

• Ray676Ray676 Member

what glitch are you even talking about? there's no glitches for yod as far as i know. so idk what you're tlaking about

• PiccolaPiccola Member

Or he was being sarcastic in some way and i didnt get it haha

• RieidRieid Member

Only thing that comes to my mind would be the debuff that cuts your tcp in like 60 % or something, but that is not a glitch from what I understand. This would mean that someone with more than 2 millions tcp end up with less than one million.
    I can guess OP may be saying that this alleged troll most likely stop attacking Yod and let all the damage to the other people, but I could be wrong of course.

Also @Zusdotakimo
    What do you mean with "Do not get out of the game map when YOD is in the map."??
    You mean like actually leave the dungeon?
    Port out of Yod's range in some weird way like an actual glitch?
    Port out of his one shot atck on first Yod when he put walls around him? Like outside the walls?
    Also which stage of Yod in hell? Since there is more than one.

• PiccolaPiccola Member

And the /escape command?

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Original post wasn't clear. If it's location bug just /escape. Not many players know this so just let them know next time.

• They should just add a button with this functionality to the menu. Most other MMORPGs do it this way; having to use the console feels like you're entering a GM-level cheat code. The tips are (to my knowledge) the only place where acknowledgement of /escape even exists, but it's the single useful tip so most players probably ignore them.

• OpenersOpeners Member

@Tekniqal said:
    They should just add a button with this functionality to the menu. Most other MMORPGs do it this way; having to use the console feels like you're entering a GM-level cheat code. The tips are (to my knowledge) the only place where acknowledgement of /escape even exists, but it's the single useful tip so most players probably ignore them.

It's funny I just started playing Tera on my console, and it being an older game ran by EME has the feature in the menu. You would think the newer games would have one as well.