Achievement progress deleted and harder achievements undone...

+14 and 15 achievement gone. Overflow Reverse title progress gone.
What is this absolute bullshit update? I play since Beta and all my shit is undone in a single patch.. This isn't how you treat your customers wtf, literally why spit in the face of everyone who had so many achievements and invested a lot of effort into the game

Comments

• @Ray676 said:
    What is this absolute bullshit update? I play since Beta and all my shit is undone in a single patch.. This isn't how you treat your customers wtf, literally why spit in the face of everyone who had so many achievements and invested a lot of effort into the game

That's what happened when EU server merged with NA. EU players lost all of their progress on Puri Ops. And now this. The new system might be better, but it sucks for people who lose progress on achievements that haven't been abolished with the new achievement system.

• NayzNayz Member
    edited April 9

@Ray676 said:

its not for nothing since you get special titles, loading screen boarder and other stuff depending on how much u did before
    here is an example of what i got because i reached the 40k achievement mark

• FoSizzleFoSizzle Member

@XHFG5R7E67 said:

@Ray676 said:

its not for nothing since you get special titles, loading screen boarder and other stuff depending on how much u did before
    here is an example of what i got because i reached the 40k achievement mark

I doubt that the achievement rewards box can be used as a way of comparing values of whats gained and/or lost in this situation. Though i'm not too sure how EME will be responding to this predicament

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Going to bring this up with EME and discuss this with them. I can't confirm or deny if the same happened on KR's server when they obtained this achievement rework, but, assuming it even did occur, there's a vast difference of time between KR's Puri release and when NA/EU's did. Other rare non-Puri achievements counts to this as well.

Hopefully something can be done.

• PiccolaPiccola Member

i really spent so much time on that old system and got only a frame. A nice frame, but, come on.. haha

it's life.

• FairlySeeUFairlySeeU Member
    edited April 10

I'm also pretty pissed off by this rework update. I lost 50% if not more of all the achievements I had before the update. I'm not going to redo everything I've done since beta so they better give us a massive compensation for removing our hard work or give us our achievements back.

• ReyvonReyvon Member

ded gaem

• So how did does this now work in regards to skill book as I recall there were a several achievements that gave them as rewards, are those skill points now unobtainable?

• @7MJYAJR3EK said:
    So how did does this now work in regards to skill book as I recall there were a several achievements that gave them as rewards, are those skill points now unobtainable?

You can buy those skill books from contribution. They're only available if you never completed those achievements before the new system came.