Character achievement is bugged (kill monsters with special moves)

All the achievement with each character but Seha are bugged, this days I've been playing with J and I completed 71% of Levia "achievement" to kill monsters with her special moves, but instead it says that is J's special movies.

Comments

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Known bug! Will be fixed in a later update.

• PiccolaPiccola Member

haha its funny Because Soma has no achievement in this list. I jsut kill with her and the count goes to Levia haha

I tried to find who could give soma the numbers, but theres no soma count on the list haha

• JochiraJochira Member

Meanwhile I only play Nata, yet I get the achievement for killing mobs as WG

• EleiraEleira Member

@Piccola said:
    haha its funny Because Soma has no achievement in this list. I jsut kill with her and the count goes to Levia haha

I tried to find who could give soma the numbers, but theres no soma count on the list haha

The achievement for Harpy, Violet, and Tina isn't there either.

• RieidRieid Member

@Piccola said:

In case of Soma for me actually Levia been giving me counts for the killing monster achievent but not sure if is her for everyone or just for me.
    You can click on the achievment and it tell you which character is swaped with:

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

As Hime said " Known bug! Will be fixed in a later update."

Thank you for the report.

This discussion has been closed.