Best duo partner for nato

so i just started the game recently, and was curious what a good class would be to pair with nato, initially i wanted to play luna but they seperated nato and luna in dif starting areas v.v..
and my friend rly wanted to play nato...
sooo, yea whats the best duo partner for nato for content ;o ? (not sure what kinda content this game hass all in all but for all content where applicable)

thanks in advance o7

Comments

• AoiAegisAoiAegis Member
    edited April 15

Most of the story line quest as you get more into the game, are solo only. It doesn't matter if you don't do the story line quest with your friends because you can participate in the same raids, boss dungeons after you clear your story quest resulting you to be about level 80. So just focus on clearing the entire story line first, as you can play with friends all you want afterwards.

• any character from the Black Lambs or Wolfdogs team can team up with him. the Wild Huter team is a little different, Wolfgang and Bai will be able to team up in a lot sectors since they follow the same storyline and Soma, Luna, and Seth (the last Wild Huter we will hopefully be getting in August.) will be able to team up a lot.

• Pn0Pn0 Member

Oh ok, so there no best fit/ team combo sorta thing in this game?

• Not really

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

If it's for quests the safest is staying within the same team. So pick a Wolf dog member and it'll follow the same structure

• PiccolaPiccola Member

@Bunny said:
    If it's for quests the safest is staying within the same team. So pick a Wolf dog member and it'll follow the same structure

This ^

But, the best way to leveling up is solo.

• @Piccola said:

@Bunny said:

This ^

But doesn't you get more EXP if you play in party?

• TarasikTarasik Member
    edited April 17

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Piccola said:

@Bunny said:

This ^

But doesn't you get more EXP if you play in party?

It does, but only a bit extra. Personally, I'd rather spend most of my levels solo, rather than having to wait for someone to turn in a quest before entering a sector. That tiny bit of extra exp isn't worth the hassle. Unless you can perfectly coordinate with whoever you are levelling with, solo will generally be faster.