Will they add more space to the account storage?

Sorry if my english is bad.

Comments

• iirc they added more space with the latest update, if you need more space after that use other characters you have. I have the character bank on my Soma and Luna filled with stuff coming over to Bai come Tuesday

• @fullmetalone said:
    iirc they added more space with the latest update, if you need more space after that use other characters you have. I have the character bank on my Soma and Luna filled with stuff coming over to Bai come Tuesday

I am talking about the account storage not the character inventory.

• ExeedraExeedra Member

@fullmetalone said:
    iirc they added more space with the latest update, if you need more space after that use other characters you have. I have the character bank on my Soma and Luna filled with stuff coming over to Bai come Tuesday

I have my account bank full of stuff...i will maybe do the same and place all of that on other char to transfer to Bai later

• that's what I am talking about, The Account Bank being (iirc) expanded with the latest patch I just stated some alternatives to that for which I am doing to bring stuff to Bai considering the amount is more than what my account bank can hold atm

• EleiraEleira Member

@fullmetalone said:
    that's what I am talking about, The Account Bank being (iirc) expanded with the latest patch I just stated some alternatives to that for which I am doing to bring stuff to Bai considering the amount is more than what my account bank can hold atm

The patch notes only cover inventory, character bank, and costume locker expansions.
    No account bank (besides credit storage cap increase).
    My account bank is at max space since forever and the latest patch unfortunately didn't bring the "Expand Storage"-Button back.
    That's why all the 3-star costume pieces I'd gathered for costume conversion for Bai are spread throughout my characters :D

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

As of right now, we don't have any information on expanding the "account storage" inventory.

• @Eleira said:

@fullmetalone said:
    that's what I am talking about, The Account Bank being (iirc) expanded with the latest patch I just stated some alternatives to that for which I am doing to bring stuff to Bai considering the amount is more than what my account bank can hold atm

The patch notes only cover inventory, character bank, and costume locker expansions.
    No account bank (besides credit storage cap increase).
    My account bank is at max space since forever and the latest patch unfortunately didn't bring the "Expand Storage"-Button back.
    That's why all the 3-star costume pieces I'd gathered for costume conversion for Bai are spread throughout my characters :D

I feel you on those struggles, all the stuff I have gathered for Bai are scattered across 3 characters with the main ones being in the account bank to go to her first

• PiccolaPiccola Member

My Bai will be my bank number 3 haha i really dont like her and ill only use to storage trash