We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Do you like having Closers-focused Streams from EME?

This is in response from a feedback call out from BearShoes

The VOD is here:

Do you like having Closers-focused Streams from EME? 37 votes

Yes! I like these kind of Streams that focuses on Closers!
78%
RyziLeGummyHieiBlazeBunnyRukiaPinkParfaitTheReapersHadasyPengyzPiccolaNegumikoMomoDaakuTheRealArenshiwpjShadeNightzEnemaGardAffixfullmetaloneTarasikEinnecy 29 votes
Nope! I like the general "EME News Stream" better!
21%
FateFireRay676GelezisBushSuzumiyaSolbaneRCmachineFBlSansScythe 8 votes

Comments

• Yes! I like these kind of Streams that focuses on Closers!

I feel you can get more in depth with EME on Specific Focused Streams and get more 1 on 1 interaction with them

• Nope! I like the general "EME News Stream" better!

I feel like there isn't enough to the game to justify having a focused stream and it'd be better as short session or at the very least paired with Kritika.

• PiccolaPiccola Member

It depends. The streammer HAVE to be 100% closers players. Love the game FOR REAL, not for the job. And really know how to comunicate.

Closers has some ground to cover in streams.

I like the idea if there is enough content to fill a show. Might be nice for new users to see some of the stuff late game explained or featured event content, fan art, ect just spit balling here.

Id watch bearshoes talk about his beard though... nice guy and half way funny ^_^

BearShoes Pet in Closers when?

sometimes there is a lot of Closers content to cover and it is nice to have a stream that only focuses on that. this is especially important for new characters in Closers. players often want to see their skills, outfits, and fanart. it was a smart idea to do a Closers only stream for Bai and I appreciate the effort they put into it. we don't need a Closers only stream every week but once a month would be nice depending on how big the update is.

@FateFire said:
    I feel like there isn't enough to the game to justify having a focused stream and it'd be better as short session or at the very least paired with Kritika.

Not only is there really not much to it, the people showcasing the content are incompetent. Most of the time not knowing what they are even talking about or forgetting half the things. This is not an insult, it's critique. It's better if they hand the showcase of content to people who actually play the game.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Weekly Closers stream no, but occasionally I would like to see Closers focused stream. They have brought people in for random arena matches. That can be content along with any update that's coming out.

@SansScythe said:

@Negumiko said:
    sometimes there is a lot of Closers content to cover and it is nice to have a stream that only focuses on that. this is especially important for new characters in Closers. players often want to see their skills, outfits, and fanart. it was a smart idea to do a Closers only stream for Bai and I appreciate the effort they put into it. we don't need a Closers only stream every week but once a month would be nice depending on how big the update is.

it was not smart.
    the only thing they did was take advantage of bai's fame to make Fanart (had no fanart of the other characters).
    as I said before shows the skill does not have why it shows the skill in a streams already exists several videos in the youtuber that shows the skill (even SA or Task force and even the skill of seth)

and the custom could very well make a video and put on the youtuber for everyone to see how and the custom in the characters.

please no one will look in the twich to know about the skill, costume or even the closers' news.

more being they want happens to make streams for fanboy that will never leave the game instead of trying to catch the attention of new players will go very well.

Don't be such a negative nancy. I did say they are incompetent, should have added that they are improving as well(albeit at a snail's pace). It's good that they are adding such events, better have more of them than none. My personal opinion on the drawing contest's rewards, is they should of added rewards for participation just as well as winning. More motivation never hurt nobody.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

The topic is about "Do you like having Closers-focused Streams from EME?" ? Let's keep it that way. If anyone have others topic, feel free to make a new one.

I would love to get more Closer-focussed Streams done by EME.

@FateFire said:

Paired with Kritika? But Kritika gets shut down by the end of this month. I don't think there will be any streams featuring this game in the future.

• HadasyHadasy Member

When there is a lot to cover, a stream specifically for the game is nice. There was one for Tera a while ago too, when there wasn't much to talk about for Closers news.
    Since the usual news stream doesn't really allow for much interaction, having a dedicated stream that doesn't have to stick to the patch contents and move on is a good way to clarify points that warrant elaborating, patch-related or otherwise.

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Player Moderators

Glad to hear that a lot of you liked the stream on Friday!

Quick note, we won't be removing the EME News Streams, and those are going to persist going forward. We greatly appreciate the feedback though, and this is certainly an opportunity for us to see that you all liked the Closers stream, and that maybe we do more of those (if we have the content for it) going forward.

Thanks guys!