4/23 - mark The Date.. For that is the day of the Bai-pocalypse

Who else is ready for a army of Bais to invade our nice and pleasant world of closers?

I KNOW I AM!!!! :D

looks good enmasse... dont let this game die like breach did, this is one of the few anime inspired mmos on the market and its actually fun:D

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I'm excited (=

• ExeedraExeedra Member

I am ready.....
    And i actually realised that Bai name puns is a thing....

• Can’t wait tbh, I can feel lags

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I'm just here for the costumes.

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited April 21

I whaled on Bai already and she is not even out yet :cry:

• ExeedraExeedra Member

@fullmetalone said:

She is out in a way...you just can't play her yet

• @DFPWT6ECMG said:

@fullmetalone said:

She is out in a way...you just can't play her yet

I already know that the tear is for my wallet lol

• I made her on day one of the pre reg

• ExeedraExeedra Member

I did as well...
    But hey....tomorrow(for me at least)..will be a nice day....

• Disney buying part of Nexon. Get ready for some Disney characters woo. 4th group incoming.

• There's no such thing as bai-pocalypse or whatever you call it. Because EME already killed it long ago.

• RieidRieid Member

@CodeOrder said:
    Disney buying part of Nexon. Get ready for some Disney characters woo. 4th group incoming.

Never been a fan of Nexon, but I feel bad for them if that is the case, specially if disney en up geting most shares of nexon. In the long term that could mean the end of many games produced by them, it could even mean the end of Nexon as a whole. Not sure what could be the case for Closers since I don't know the exact relation between Nexon Korea and Naddic.

But if the parent company (would be Disney in this case) decides that a game/company/project/whatever is not needed for any reason, they simply kill it and move on. Unless they allow them to act independently, but that is not always the case.

EA, Sony and Microsoft among others are well known for killing small developers after owning them: They buy a small game developer, keep it alive for a few years or less, then fire almost everyone and shot the small company down just keeping a few people and the brands from the killed studio, then they slowly even kill those brands replacing them with their own.

• As long as it's not Tencent I would be ok with it considering Tencent owns Epic Games Store which has been know to Spy On You and access your Steam Files that it shouldn't be but this is not for here but for another forum, this for is for BAI HYPE WOOOO!

• Yeah hopefully it will be kept for a while. But anyway Bai out soon. Which means Seth is coming soon aswell woo.

• ExeedraExeedra Member

@CodeOrder said:
    Yeah hopefully it will be kept for a while. But anyway Bai out soon. Which means Seth is coming soon aswell woo.

It will be funny to see how fast there will be LvL 85 Bai's running around fantasy theater

• PiccolaPiccola Member

i just dont care haha the game is not going to be full because the game is not that big these days. Only a fwew players here playing this char and a lot doing for the 500 emp.

1 week and nobody will play this char anymore.

• @Piccola said:
    Only a fwew players here playing this char and a lot doing for the 500 emp.

500 EMP in which they have to hit lvl 67 to obtain said EMP, BearShoes said it in the patch notes for tomorrow
    "Bai Leveling Event
    Players who reach level 67 by 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 30 with a Bai character will be awarded 500 EMP!"

• RieidRieid Member
    edited April 23

I was able to save some stuff for Bai during this time, not much but enough for good start. She is one of the characters that I been wanting to try for a long time, so this is gonna be a good update for me. Let's hope everything works fine after maint.

• @SansScythe said:
    500 emp? buy 3 unlock visual slot and finished the EMP free ...

and En masse already discouraged a good part of the players wanted to play with the bai unfortunately ....

I don't understand you quarrel with this statement, they have been doing the 500 EMP lvl up reward since Harpy came out if not Violet.

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited April 23

@SansScythe said:

@fullmetalone said:

@SansScythe said:
    500 emp? buy 3 unlock visual slot and finished the EMP free ...

and En masse already discouraged a good part of the players wanted to play with the bai unfortunately ....

I don't understand you quarrel with this statement, they have been doing the 500 EMP lvl up reward since Harpy came out if not Violet.

had that discussion about Bai in January that kind of irritated the players so I think they could have increased the value of these Emp free.

In my honest opinion, they have done more than enough for Bai and they don't need to raise the EMP reward for the lvl up Event and this is coming from a person that is a Bai Main.

• VagathVagath Member

I think that expecting them to give more than 500 emp, considering they charged 100+ usd for the Tiamat Pet that was given for free in korea, is being too hopeful to put it lightly.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

Out of curiosity, how many people here are trying her without trying her in KR?

I see so much hype for her but I wonder how many have actually played her or if it's going to end up like Violet where people were hyped then got bored very quickly.

• a1gundama1gundam Member
    edited April 23

@Muryoku said:
    Out of curiosity, how many people here are trying her without trying her in KR?

I see so much hype for her but I wonder how many have actually played her or if it's going to end up like Violet where people were hyped then got bored very quickly.

I have not played any other version of the game. I'm going to try her out, get up to level 67 for the 500 emp, and hopefully have it in me again to play enough for the permanent regular agent costume. Not really all that hyped tho tbh.

• ElfgahrElfgahr Member

@Muryoku said:

It's always like that. If it is a waifu material, they will hype without caring for the actual gameplay. If it is a loli, be secretive or be shunned along with the overused fbi joke. If it is a dude,...

From a quick glance, I would say Bai is a fusion of Yuri and Tina. Her sword strikes somewhat mimic Yuri's movements, but being a 3rd generation character, her skills are more likely to be stronger and a lot flashier. Tina because she does not need to follow certain rules to meet the requirement for Conditional ABC damage boost. For Tina, it is chase. For Bai, it is back damage.

Bai does not seem to have any special mechanic to give her a distinct playstyle like Tina and Violet. She is mostly head on slash and kills. Her passive and skills make her easily utilize more than one conditioned damage boost any given time, regardless of her initial position.