Question about pros/cons

Hello there.
I would like to ask for help picking a class to play. I am racking my brain to pick one from these: Wolfgang, J, Harpy, Violet, Yuri.
Any pros/cons for them? I wish for being able to solo and beginner friendly class.

From what I've searched it's good to have few characters for bonuses. Do I have like maxed level characters to get those or just higher level=higher bonus?

Best Answers

• VagathVagath Member
    edited April 22 Accepted Answer

All of this is from a pve perspective.

Every Closer in the game can solo content when they reach enough gear, which can be done without spending real money. However, out of the Closers you mention i would pick Wolfgang. Wolfgang, as any other WilHütter member ,gets A LOT of free stats from his kit. Violet is also a good choice, but she is a lot more mechanically complex to play. The only real cons of any Closers i can think of is that if you are into fashion, some Closers are a lot more expensive than others.

You only need to level every Closer to lvl 80 to get his/her teamwork buff.

• EleiraEleira Member
    Accepted Answer

@65XDMMADN4 said:
    From what I've searched it's good to have few characters for bonuses. Do I have like maxed level characters to get those or just higher level=higher bonus?

You get the teamwork buff as soon as the corresponding character gets to lvl20.
    For every 10 level afterwards you get a higher bonus.

• TekniqalTekniqal Member
    Accepted Answer

My advice would be to just try them all out and see which one best suits your play style. Each person has their own likes and dislikes, so even if you try to argue your stance it may not be the case for someone else. Ultimately you'll want to have 1 of every character for their team work buffs. Even if you don't like the character's play style, I think getting them to a level like 50 or 60 is good enough to help your other characters. Just keep in mind that a character cannot benefit from his/her own buff even if you make a second one.

I would recommend getting a Harpy at least for her team work buff as everyone is primarily played airborne (save for Tina) since it's the easiest condition to trigger 100% of the time. Conversely, Violet is the least useful from a combat support standpoint for the rest of your team since she provides an item find bonus.

• PiccolaPiccola Member
    Accepted Answer

Play wich you like the most. Closers is about gameplay. You ll repeat your combos for a very long time, you need to enjoy it