Can't use the +13 Fixis Core Box

I tried using the core box but it says it's unusable. Will this be fixed soon?

Comments

  • On Bai right?, because can't use it on her as well.

  • HimeHime Member

    The box wasn't confirmed to be usable on Bai, but I'll doublecheck.

  • exaecexaec Member

    Tried to use it on Bai too. Sure it was unusable. Opened the box on Yuri. It gave me another box that I stored in the bank and you know what? It just disappeared after displaying the message "item duration expired". Thanks EME for a nice responce to my support ticket about this problem

  • Same here. Saved it because i wanted to use it on Bai and then tried to open it on my violet. just disappeared as well. Was a little sad about that

  • GenmGenm Member

    Bai can't also use the Animal Pajamas Random Box (sad but its aight if she cannot really open this)

  • @exaec said:
    Tried to use it on Bai too. Sure it was unusable. Opened the box on Yuri. It gave me another box that I stored in the bank and you know what? It just disappeared after displaying the message "item duration expired". Thanks EME for a nice responce to my support ticket about this problem

    So did you send ticket about the +13 box core got disappeaed, but what did they tell you? Do they fix it restored? cuz i still not open mine yet

  • exaecexaec Member

    @Melonchan said:

    @exaec said:
    Tried to use it on Bai too. Sure it was unusable. Opened the box on Yuri. It gave me another box that I stored in the bank and you know what? It just disappeared after displaying the message "item duration expired". Thanks EME for a nice responce to my support ticket about this problem

    So did you send ticket about the +13 box core got disappeaed, but what did they tell you? Do they fix it restored? cuz i still not open mine yet

    They responded with silence. It's more than 24 hrs passed from the moment I sent it

  • @exaec said:

    @Melonchan said:

    @exaec said:
    Tried to use it on Bai too. Sure it was unusable. Opened the box on Yuri. It gave me another box that I stored in the bank and you know what? It just disappeared after displaying the message "item duration expired". Thanks EME for a nice responce to my support ticket about this problem

    So did you send ticket about the +13 box core got disappeaed, but what did they tell you? Do they fix it restored? cuz i still not open mine yet

    They responded with silence. It's more than 24 hrs passed from the moment I sent it

    Hope they fix it because the time of that box isn't even expired, then must be a bug

  • exaecexaec Member

    @Melonchan said:

    @exaec said:

    @Melonchan said:

    @exaec said:
    Tried to use it on Bai too. Sure it was unusable. Opened the box on Yuri. It gave me another box that I stored in the bank and you know what? It just disappeared after displaying the message "item duration expired". Thanks EME for a nice responce to my support ticket about this problem

    So did you send ticket about the +13 box core got disappeaed, but what did they tell you? Do they fix it restored? cuz i still not open mine yet

    They responded with silence. It's more than 24 hrs passed from the moment I sent it

    Hope they fix it because the time of that box isn't even expired, then must be a bug

    That definitely is. Still, support has to answer something at least

  • @exaec said:

    @Melonchan said:

    @exaec said:
    Tried to use it on Bai too. Sure it was unusable. Opened the box on Yuri. It gave me another box that I stored in the bank and you know what? It just disappeared after displaying the message "item duration expired". Thanks EME for a nice responce to my support ticket about this problem

    So did you send ticket about the +13 box core got disappeaed, but what did they tell you? Do they fix it restored? cuz i still not open mine yet

    They responded with silence. It's more than 24 hrs passed from the moment I sent it

    They didn't respond to my ticket either. :(

  • RieidRieid Member

    Question:
    Is this the box you are talking about?

    Not gonna open it for a few days to see if they fix it somehow, at least so people can use it on Yuri or Violet.
    I saved that box from one of the past events. I did it with the idea of saving it for Bai or in case it was unusable just to use it on my Yuri since she doesn't have good weapon atm. I understand the box not working on Bai due her being a new character.
    But the box inside the box self destructing due time expiration really sucks, specially considering that there is more than 70 days left on the item.
    I got a glitch like that in the past with those pet boxes from some events,

  • MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited April 2019

    @Rieid said:
    Question:
    Is this the box you are talking about?

    Not gonna open it for a few days to see if they fix it somehow, at least so people can use it on Yuri or Violet.
    I saved that box from one of the past events. I did it with the idea of saving it for Bai or in case it was unusable just to use it on my Yuri since she doesn't have good weapon atm. I understand the box not working on Bai due her being a new character.
    But the box inside the box self destructing due time expiration really sucks, specially considering that there is more than 70 days left on the item.
    I got a glitch like that in the past with those pet boxes from some events,

    Yea that box, and yea is a bug should not disappear because the time still going on, EME should fix it and restore from peopel who got gone, you can also use it on any character Wolf Luna Soma as well except BAI

  • exaecexaec Member
    edited April 2019

    It's sad, but not a big deal that we can't use it on Bai (sure EME won't give us such a treat for free). But the fact that it just disappears is outrageous.
    Also, it wasn't mentioned that the box can only be opened during event or anything like that.

  • RieidRieid Member
    edited April 2019

    @Melonchan said:

    @Rieid said:
    Question:
    Is this the box you are talking about?

    Not gonna open it for a few days to see if they fix it somehow, at least so people can use it on Yuri or Violet.
    I saved that box from one of the past events. I did it with the idea of saving it for Bai or in case it was unusable just to use it on my Yuri since she doesn't have good weapon atm. I understand the box not working on Bai due her being a new character.
    But the box inside the box self destructing due time expiration really sucks, specially considering that there is more than 70 days left on the item.
    I got a glitch like that in the past with those pet boxes from some events,

    Yea that box, and yea is a bug should not disappear because the time still going on, EME should fix it and restore from peopel who got gone, you can also use it on any character Wolf Luna Soma as well except BAI

    Thanks for the answer.

    On a side note: Still, I never really get why most of mmo developers love to put timers on the stuff they give.
    Don't get me wrong I understand them puting a timer on the tokens of a timed event, like the current Bai's Ice token. Or some OP item used as a tease like the those full 1 day Zenith sets, this in order to tempt a player to buy the item, that is completly fine.

    But why put a item that is meant to be permanent, non OP, non tradeable and part of the core game in a timed box? It is almost as if they did it to intentionally trigger the people that play their games.

    As example: those pet boxes that used to be part of the returning player event, boxes that randomly gives a low tier pet box like Alan or Edgar, the pet itself is not timed, but the main box is, Not only that, but also the second box inside the first ones does have its own timer which is different and way lower than the first box. Result is same as this core box: You can have a box that have more than 200 days expiration time, but if the box inside is made with a timer of 20 or 30 days, the result is pretty obvious.

    I understand that programmers are human beings that can make mistakes, but one of the first things that I was taught at college was how important validation is while coding, I may not be a top programmer, but even as rusty as I am due not coding too much anymore, even I know that mistakes like that are a no no, specially if you are coding for a living.
    The coding mistakes that many game programmers make nowadays are way too cringy.. :D

Sign In or Register to comment.