We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Closers OST

Hello.

I had a question about OST of the game...Is there available all songs from the game...I am searching all around internet and can't find it...
Some of the songs are really good..

Comments

• @DFPWT6ECMG said:
    Hello.

I had a question about OST of the game...Is there available all songs from the game...I am searching all around internet and can't find it...

You can find most of them in your game directory.
    EnMasse/Launcher/Closers/DAT/Music
    or you can search "Closers Asteria OST". Asteria is the KR band that sing most of the songs used in game

• ExeedraExeedra Member

@Nathaniel697 said:

@DFPWT6ECMG said:
    Hello.

or you can search "Closers Asteria OST". Asteria is the KR band that sing most of the songs used in game

Ty...Did not think of that...will see if i can find what i seek for..

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@DFPWT6ECMG said:
    Hello.

Where is the folder located, ive searched everywhere on my pc and cant find it.

• 933FGHHFAY933FGHHFAY Member, Player Council

@SleepyMaribo
    If you use Steam, I found it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\closers\closers\DAT\MUSIC

• @SleepyMaribo said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@DFPWT6ECMG said:
    Hello.

Where is the folder located, ive searched everywhere on my pc and cant find it.

Non-steam
    Users/public/games/enmasse/launcher/closers/dat/music