We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Was the Divine Battle event a one-time thing or will there be more?

Not sure if I should use my scissors to make something or hold onto them and try save up

Answers

• There will be more Divine Battle in the future. Hold on to them. You will not regret it.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

They'll be a bit more of them, but no news on when they'll be released. They'll be based off different themes, such as Dinosaurs vs Mechas, Wolfgang vs Hoffman, and Twin-tails vs Ponytail to name a few. So hold onto the mats you have to later craft things.

• @Hime said:
    They'll be a bit more of them, but no news on when they'll be released. They'll be based off different themes, such as Dinosaurs vs Mechas, Wolfgang vs Hoffman, and Twin-tails vs Ponytail to name a few. So hold onto the mats you have to later craft things.

So basically it's like a Splatfest from Splatoon 2, that's pretty cool if I say so myself and for the examples Hime put down I will give the sides I would choose; Dinosaurs, idk that one yet, Ponytails and Twin-Tails both are pretty and would be a tough choice to pick

• ExeedraExeedra Member

@fullmetalone said:

@Hime said:

So basically it's like a Splatfest from Splatoon 2, that's pretty cool if I say so myself and for the examples Hime put down I will give the sides I would choose; Dinosaurs, idk that one yet, Ponytails and Twin-Tails both are pretty and would be a tough choice to pick

Ponytalis vs Twintails....Bai vs Tina.....YEEESSSS

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member

@fullmetalone said:

That was exactly my thought when I first saw the Divine Battle system when it was introduced here. Even the colours of Dogra and Magra are reminding me of Splatoon 2's colours. I love Splatfests, so it's nice to see a similar system in this game.

• RieidRieid Member

There is one thing that I don't get about this even tho...
    If you end up on the losing side, by the end of the event you are presented with a window asking if you surrender. In the same window you are warned that if you don't surrender, you don't get any reward.

So question is: What is the point of not surrendering if your faction is already defeated and you are gonna be punished for it?

• LoadedGamerLoadedGamer Member, Player Council

I think it just has to do with the title above your head? not sure though.

Also I thought the next battle starts on the 9th? thats what the board says any way.

• @LoadedGamer said:

Also I thought the next battle starts on the 9th? thats what the board says any way.

Where is this Board? I would like to check it out myself

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

What's that exactly?

@fullmetalone said:

@LoadedGamer said:

Where is this Board? I would like to check it out myself

The board for the event in Fantasy Dream Theater or w/e has a date range on it. Same way it did while the event was active, I assumed that meant the Magra/Dagra just starts back up during that range or not.

I will say it would be nice to get more info from EME about it, though I guess we will see come the 9th.

well Rip the dream here we are on the 9th and now the board says "the Faction Battle is not avail at this moment"

Guess we wait for the next mash up. Be nice to know if this will be a scheduled thing though, its a fun event.

• In all honestly, it should be every month, cant EME make up stuff for us to draw battle lines on?

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

It won't happen every month. Even in Korean, they don't do that every month. It's an event and it will come back but not every month.

Bummer its a neat addition to Fantasy World (making it more viable) wish it was more often. Thanks for giving us an answer though Rukia ^_^.