PSA: Platinum Chance Chip: Drastic Measure & Chance Chips

They have been stealth buffed together with Bai SA update, and are currently quadrupling DPS in raids. Here's an example of Drastic Measure activating on Vio

Comments

• Damn. Now that the secret's out,
    Selling> All chance chips

• The buff of drastic measure activating isnt even on your buff bar, so I dont quite get the inflation of tcp

• LucerionLucerion Member
    edited May 2019

Chance chips don't affect your out of dungeon TCP as much as Back Attack / Chase / Air Strike chips however.

• yes this is just for in dungeon power tho i tried the chip and went from 7.1m tcp fully buffed in dungeon to 7.4m

• edited May 2019

First, this screenshot is from ME, and it was NOT from chance chips but AN INGAME BUG (basically a bug that happens randomly and increases all stats)

I did precise that it was from a bug while posting the screen on the Discord, so you didn't read at all what I've written e_e

• MuryokuMuryoku Member
    edited May 2019

I hope OP realizes that Drastic Measure wasn't even activated in the buff bar, nice bait.

Real talk: chips are good but not as good as OP thinks

• edited May 2019

Like I said, I had a bug that increased my stats. Nothing to do with chip chance that I was not even using . So yeah nothing in the buff bar

• Then why title and caption the post about the Chance chips and activation on violet if it has nothing to do with the chips nor the activation since we have pointed out its not even on your buff bar lol

• edited May 2019

It is not me that made the post ??

I just noticed the post today and had no clue someone used my screenshot. Don't confound me and the person who made the post (and used my screen the wrong way)

• uh the icon does show from the chip activation

• Yes it does, like all the other kind of buffs, I'm just here to clarify things :

• I'm not the author of this post (I'm Chisuki btw)

• Therefore this screenshot is from me and has nothing to do here (I wanted to expose the pve bug, and was not using chance chip)

Don't ask me why it was used, I wish to know too

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@reconawp1992 said:
    uh the icon does show from the chip activation

It does have an icon yes but the OP's screenshot of another person doesn't have it active at all.

• @Muryoku yea its not active there but it works for sure,one thing to point too is i have 2 chance chips on my bai too,they both work but the icon stack on eachother,drastic and lightning flash,whoever proc first shows first

• @TheRealArenshi said:
    Like I said, I had a bug that increased my stats. Nothing to do with chip chance that I was not even using . So yeah nothing in the buff bar

I've had this "massive stat inflation" issue happen to me and reported what little data I could to Enmasse support. It was hilarious when it happened to my J and he had well over 100,000 HP which translated into 99% physical/psi defense. I suspect it started around the April 9, 2019 update and my last recorded instance was April 18, 2019.