05/21/2019 - "BearLand" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the BearLand patch right here!

Comments

• LaureenLaureen Member

IMO the new PNA is fine at level 0; upgrades don't change much as the dormant arrangement isn't affected by gene levels.

1. Bearland is way toooo tanky. 2.9m tcp here and it took me almost 4min to solo it. Better be done with party since I doubt Gremory's HP scales with more party members like Irina/David.

I managed a 2min 40s clear on 2.5m(soma) and 3min 20s on 2.3(wolf) so it might not be that long. I find Bearland to be a dps practice run with potion spam as an extra. 4 mins clear might be due to it being your first run.

1. This update is not a money sink, it's a money pit. First, 70m just to open every slots. As for upgrading the amplifier pna, I estimate atleast 500m to upgrade all of them to level 9. I tried upgrading one to level9, including the failures, I spent a whooping 70m... and this is just for my main, I still have 5 sub-main...

Considering the returns the red strains give which is 1% extra dmg on X type at lvl 10, it is much better to leave it at lvl 1 unless you are going for 9 red strains of the same type for the +10% bonus. IMO for characters that dont have 40% CDR without using CD pna in the utility strains, they can use 2 x lvl 10 CD strains in the amplifier PNA and keep the rest at lvl 1.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

The entire point of the new PNA is for the combination effect whilst the main effect is a min-max thing that doesn't even affect your TCP besides CDR.

As for the HP, it's a damage sponge, I find it refreshing from melting literally everything to just unload my combo and enjoy hitting the boss until it dies.

• GlacierfairyGlacierfairy Member
    edited May 22

I'm not sure if it's just me, but for my Soma and Luna characters I got "Quest string invalid" for the entire dialogue of the Bear Land quests. For some reason Bai was not affected, but I can't seem to find the corresponding quests in her Journal (the same goes to Soma and Luna). My Black Lamb and Wolfdog characters were completely unaffected though.

• TarasikTarasik Member

@Glacierfairy said:
    I'm not sure if it's just me, but for my Soma and Luna characters I got "Quest string invalid" for the entire dialogue of the Bear Land quests. For some reason Bai was not affected, but I can't seem to find the corresponding quests in her Journal (the same goes to Soma and Luna). My Black Lamb and Wolfdog characters were completely unaffected though.

Same here, I have 14 characters and the only ones with quest string invalid were Soma and Luna.

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Glacierfairy said:

@Tarasik said:
    Same here, I have 14 characters and the only ones with quest string invalid were Soma and Luna.

Logged this, and our QA is working on it. Hopefully we can get this fix out with the following build, we'll let players know once we have a fix. Thanks for letting us know!