Problem with Crimson Teddy Emote and Visual Frame

I crafted the Crimson Teddy emote and the Bloody Visual Frame but they aren't showing up at all
I've reloaded my game 5 times and it still isn't there. Can someone explain if this is a bug or not?

Comments

• @EdgySiren said:
    I crafted the Crimson Teddy emote and the Bloody Visual Frame but they aren't showing up at all
    I've reloaded my game 5 times and it still isn't there. Can someone explain if this is a bug or not?

Are You activated it via right mouse button from inventory? If yes, it's, probably, a bug, if no - You need to do with crafted items same actions as with opening any boxes ._.

• @lspirate said:

@EdgySiren said:

Are You activated it via right mouse button from inventory? If yes, it's, probably, a bug, if no - You need to do with crafted items same actions as with opening any boxes ._.

Yes I activated it already via inventory and clicking on it. It doesn't exist anymore in my inventory and I cant find anything under my emote or visual frame. It even confirms that I've already crafted it so i cant craft it again

• @EdgySiren said:

@lspirate said:

@EdgySiren said:

Yes I activated it already via inventory and clicking on it. It doesn't exist anymore in my inventory and I cant find anything under my emote or visual frame. It even confirms that I've already crafted it so i cant craft it again

It's so strange. If You dont mixup characters (Title and Frame can ce crafted only on one character and only this character can equip this things), I think, that You should write to support ( https://support.enmasse.com/ ) about this

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited May 2019

@EdgySiren said:

Character Customization > Visual Frame > Event Reward Group; and don't click on View owned images only.
    You'll probably get this. Yeah, I can't use it but at least I know I have it

• @PhantomVoid said:

@EdgySiren said:

Character Customization > Visual Frame > Event Reward Group; and don't click on View owned images only.
    You'll probably get this. Yeah, I can't use it but at least I know I have it

Thank you for the visual frame fix!
    But I still cant see the emote that I got.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Double check that you did indeed craft the emote ticket. From there, you can see your Emotes window via Esc Key > Emotes. If you double-checked that you did indeed craft it via the event craft section, double-checked your inventory and it's still not there, then please submit a ticket:

https://support.enmasse.com/

• @Hime said:
    Double check that you did indeed craft the emote ticket. From there, you can see your Emotes window via Esc Key > Emotes. If you double-checked that you did indeed craft it via the event craft section, double-checked your inventory and it's still not there, then please submit a ticket:

https://support.enmasse.com/

Oh...its not an emote as in a hub emote...its one of those weird emote things...ok thanks

This discussion has been closed.