A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

Dark Synchro Fiber for Bai?

Is the dark synchro fiber can be used now on bai or still meh?

Comments

• RieidRieid Member
    edited May 7

Would be nice if someone at eme or in contact with them could give an answer about this problem. I have some Dark Synchro Fiber, some are timed while others I actually got from the Black Market in order to craft the set for Bai. It would no be much problem if the timed ones wont work, since I can alway use on another character before expiration. But the ones I got from BM are cash shop items, and are dang expensive. Also considering that Zenith acc are stupidly expensive and that I already have DC acc from my Levia which is using ciber set atm. I am not really going for zenith on Bai tbh.

• Left4BreadLeft4Bread Member

@WJKAPD9RJ7 said:
    it still doesn't work after the latest update (Early May), I hope they fix this issue, cause it didn't state that dark synchro fibre can't be used on future characters ( bai/beast). Or else this is a fraud

such a bummer that they still haven't fixed it.

@Rieid said:
    Would be nice if someone at eme or in contact with them could give an answer about this problem. I have some Dark Synchro Fiber, some are timed while others I actually got from the Black Market in order to craft the set for Bai. It would no be much problem if the timed ones wont work, since I can alway use on another character before expiration. But the ones I got from BM are cash shop items, and are dang expensive. Also considering that Zenith acc are stupidly expensive and that I already have DC acc from my Levia which is using ciber set atm. I am not really going for zenith on Bai tbh.

yeah it would be nice if some mod/staff gives like an update on how they plan to fix it.

• kortana23kortana23 Member

from what I can tell it's a bug they need to fix. no eta though from the ticket I submitted

• SmexinatorSmexinator Member

• kortana23kortana23 Member

extremely disappointing. saved them just for her, since zenith is extra boring

• JinyoJinyo Member

@kortana23 said:
    extremely disappointing. saved them just for her, since zenith is extra boring

You can still use them when they get useable

• FYI, Bai's Dark commander set has the best voice recording compared to other rare costume sets (according to Korean Namu wiki -closers)

• RieidRieid Member
    edited May 22

BTW. Did they fix the Synchro fibers for Bai or are still broken??

I saw someone trying to sell Bai DC parts at BM for 700 mill each, but I can guess those are from that Platinum closer pack that goes for $149.99
    https://closers.enmasse.com/store/limited-time-bundles

• 5NTT35EAW55NTT35EAW5 Member
    edited May 22

@Smexinator said:

Weird..
    Did Naddic release Dark fibers on KR server

Don't tell me they want us to buy bundles instead of fixing it :V

• @5NTT35EAW5 said:
    Don't tell me they want us to buy bundles instead of fixing it :V

With as sus as things are in this game, I wouldn't be surprised.

• RFHeijiRFHeiji Member
    edited May 31

with the upcoming patch, they didn't even mention the DC Fiber bug for Bai.imageBai" alt="" title="" />
    I guess they're just sweeping it under the rug.

• RieidRieid Member

So, still not official answer on this...
    Guess I will just sell all dark fibers I have and move on.
    Not gonna pay 2 to 4 billion credits for 6 normal dc parts, even if it is for Bai. Some people are trying to sell normal dc parts even more expensive than zenith accessories now, that is ridiculous. :(
    DC on Bai may be nice and all, but someone have to be insane to pay 700 mill for a Bai dc legs or chest, this even if the person is rich. But to each their own I guess :D

• RFHeijiRFHeiji Member
    edited June 1

what a way to rip people off. most of the people bought the DC fibers while waiting for Bai's release, now by not fixing it, the only we can get it is to buy the expensive package. Now we see all those OP DC parts for Bai. Instead of fixing the market, these guys are just making it a lot worse.

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

Im sure the fibers will be fixed whenever we have another DC Fiber rerun, so you gotta wait until then. Sucks for people that bought them earlier with the intention of getting DC as soon as possible but atleast they'll be usable eventually.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Let's me clarify it again: It's not a bug that Bai can't use "Dark Fiber". It's intended like that. Our server haven't turn on ability to use "dark fiber" on Bai character yet. Why we do something like that? I don't have an answer for that because it's what EME and Naddic ( mainly Naddic since Naddic is developer) decide on.

Will Bai character able to use "Dark fiber" ? Yes , Bai will able to use "dark fiber" when it release for Bai.

The closest example I can give you is: Back when Bai release, she has level cap of 85. However Bai couldn't join A9 and do Wolfgang raid despite that area have level requirement of 83 and 85 ( 85 for OC raid difficulty). Does that mean Bai bug back then? No, it's not a bug. It's intended. Bai didn't have ability to travel to that area when she was release.

"Dark fiber" is the same thing. As of right now, Bai can't use "dark fiber" to make Dark Command Costume. It's not a bug. It's intended.

• xHawkyxHawky Member

As Rukia said. The "Dark Fiber" works for Bai, and that it is not a "bug". The decision lies with Naddic to let EnMasse release the Dark Command(Splendor of Darkness SoD) for Bai. It is not EnMasse's fault that you think it is not working or that it is a bug. For EnMasse is only a publisher for the game and they did not create it, they have to follow the rules and decisions from what Naddic says and tells them to release and not release, and until then all you can do is save the Dark Fibers for Bai or just sell them off and wait when she can use them or until alot of people are selling the pieces for less in price. Everything with Bai right now is working as intended, nothing on that character is bugged. If there was then that would be a KNOWN bug on EnMasse's list to include, and if there is nothing with Bai included on the bug list then everything is working as intended. So before you all come to a conclusion and assume everything is bugged, try to understand why in the first place and maybe ask support or even on their official discord before saying things are bugged. I know the game is not a 100% clean working everytime, but give EnMasse a chance as they try to do their best at their best.

When Bai got released she only got White Zenith as that is what Naddic confirmed and allowed EnMasse to release for us. If Naddic has told them to also release Splendor of Darkness, then that would of also had been released together with Zenith. The thing is, Bai can use SoD and create it, but it is on an off switch right now, EnMasse can at anytime press the on button and we can use those Dark Fibers and create SoD for Bai, but as it stands, EnMasse is not allowed to do so, because Naddic has told them not to do it. Until then, when Naddic decides and will allow EnMasse to open it for Bai then you can cheer and get it. My advice is, just be patient and try to wait, I understand the frustration for everyone of you maybe prefer SoD than Zenith on Bai.

So yeah, either save the Dark Fibers for Bai or sell them and wait for lower prices on market.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Posting small update here;

As said in the Discord chat today, the SoD Fibers for Bai will be live on the next update:

• I have a question about the Normal Syncro Fibers:

Will It be possible to use the normal syncro fiber in try to get SoD when Dark Fiber comes out on next patch or for the normal fibers one keeps the Zenith rotation only?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited June 4

@LeviaHusband said:
    I have a question about the Normal Syncro Fibers:

Will It be possible to use the normal syncro fiber in try to get SoD when Dark Fiber comes out on next patch or for the normal fibers one keeps the Zenith rotation only?

From what I know, Normal Synchro Fibers will still only give out Zenith as that's still in rotation until otherwise stated.
    When the SoD fibers was last released for a limited time, that gave only SoD items while the normal fibers simply gave out what was in rotation.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@LeviaHusband said:
    I have a question about the Normal Syncro Fibers:

Normal fiber always give out the latest rare set result . In our case, it's White Zenith and in Korean, it's Dragonica