We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

06/04/2019 - "Dark Seduction" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the newest patch, Dark Seduction, right here! Some key features:

• Dark Seduction event dungeon - Enter in the Puri Ops Center at level 83 every day to get tokens, which can unlock tons of great items!
  • Lovely Lace and Caregiver Costumes have been updated to include Bai!
  • A server wide Buff event from 6/4 to 6/17, which increase Experience, Items, and more!
  • Prepare for the next Chapter, Hunters Night, with a log in event between 6/4 and 6/17.

For the full patch notes, please click here.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• not sure if this is the right place to ask
    So about the dark seduction dungeon,sometimes nitocris spawns in wave 3 and sometimes it doesn't,is it random or is there a condition for it to spawn?

• @PDRTT6XTG9 said:
    not sure if this is the right place to ask
    So about the dark seduction dungeon,sometimes nitocris spawns in wave 3 and sometimes it doesn't,is it random or is there a condition for it to spawn?

She appears with a 4/4 pt run

• @RN65GE7G7D said:

@PDRTT6XTG9 said:
    not sure if this is the right place to ask

She appears with a 4/4 pt run

Wrong info. She can appears if party has 3+ players. I don't know what about chances if there are 3 players, but I saw this thing early. 2 players party also has no any Nitocris (as I observed) =((( Also Abyss Scroll max drop (on Myth if we have Nitocris on dungeon), are 10 but if there are no Nitocris - only 8 Scrolls

• Crewmate of mine got 10 scrolls while solo on day 1, I went with friends day 1 for a group of 3 and got Nito to spawn. Day 2 I soloed and day 3 duo, no spawns then.

• RieidRieid Member

Aside from the crafting items, is there some rare drop on this dungeon?
    I mean like in the cibernetic cube you had a chance to get some event acc items or on the previous event you could get a rare amp.