quite lagy since main

Like the title said. You will fix it asap or we have to wait til next main?

Comments

• Same. It happened either after the maintenance or when the queue/channel bug happened. I'm experiencing constant 'delays' (.e.g. skill still dark after cooldown or delay in getting loots). i thought at first it's my internet but now I suspect the problem is server-side.

• Its something that's been on the game for a long while. (sometimes appears more some less) If you have the game open for hours it can make your moves go dark/grey for a few secods before appearing normally(or show u white gui etc. havent had that happen to me for quite a while tho). If you restart your game it should temporarily fix it.

• If by lag though you mean input lag and not dark/grey moves then i've had that happening to me a lot as well the last week or so.

• @Mynoodles said:
    Same. It happened either after the maintenance or when the queue/channel bug happened. I'm experiencing constant 'delays' (.e.g. skill still dark after cooldown or delay in getting loots). i thought at first it's my internet but now I suspect the problem is server-side.

exactly

• I'm getting input delays like crazy. If anyone uses the extra slot B, you notice by switching in between Slot A to Slot B the input delay is like 1 to 2 sec. It's pretty bad and make me not want to play. Like other people mention, the lag seem to be server related and hopefully it's fixed next patch.

• VioletHimeVioletHime Member
    edited June 13

Like i said.About the dark moves try restarting the game. Its something that's been a thing since forever. sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less. If that doesnt fix it for some hours and u have it from the moment u start the game then yeah there's a problem going on.

And about input delays i can feel ur pain. This last week i've had really bad input delays that made me mess up the start of combos/rotations a lot.

If those bugs/problems come from the same reason the channel bug comes then they cant fix it just yet because they don't know how or whats wrong.They've been trying to replicate the bugs on their test servers but cant seem to figure what triggers it.( That's what i've been told in the en masse discord server )
    We just have to wait and see.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I'll bring it up with EME to see what's going on. I do know that when a client is up for a few hours then you'll experience lag and lingering gray skills on the skill bar. If it's something akin to that, then it's normal and a simply restarting the game will fix this. But, judging from the replies in this thread it sounds like it's happening overall, not just from having the game up for a while.

Assuming it is tied into the other recent issues we have (e.g channel bug + PvE/Pvp Queue bug), it'd help if you guys could write down exactly :

• how long you have the game up for until these issues arise

• what issues you guys have (e.g just general lag, gray skills, etc etc.)

Thanks! :)

• RieidRieid Member

Yesterday while I was playig was getting some lag. It was not strong enough to dc me, but I notice the typical delay you get when you are lagging: delay while getting item drops, using some skills or items. I even got killed a couple of times due dodge lagging, this in Hell and Irina. I didn't really paid too much attention to it since I thought it could be my internet or some node between me and the server. Also it was not something constant for me.

I am not playing at the moment due some irl stuff, but may login later and see if the problem is still there for me.

Other strange thing that I notice after the last update is that now the game seems to crash more oftem during loads for me. This is not the crash you get due memory leak for playing too much hours. It can actually happen minutes after you load the game, and it just happen while a loading screen: this whatever while going to another hub or entering/re-starting a sector. I always got this bug in the past, but it would randomly happen once every few days, now I been getting it 2 or 3 times per day.
    This glitch is annoying, but not bad enough to prevent me from playing the game.

• MynoodlesMynoodles Member
    edited June 13

It's not just the "lingering dark gray skill", it's delay everywhere. Item showing up in BM, enemies taking damage, the battle end screen showing, looting is delayed, salvaging (this one takes forever), and clicking queue until the timer shows up is also delayed. All confirmation is delayed too. Moving items are delayed too.

Confirmed my internet is fine with speedtest. I saw some people complaining about too in-game so I realized it wasn't just me.

Last week at beginning of Dark Seduction I was still playing fine. No lag, no delay. But when the queue bug happened, the delay also appeared.

how long you have the game up for until these issues arise

I just opened it up. It's delay right from the start

Delay varies from 1-3 sec. A few moment it's there, a few moment it's gone. Played for 6+ hours today and the delay was there all the time.

Edited.

• Nevalia90Nevalia90 Member
    edited June 13

Thanks! :)

Ive got everywhere pretty hard delays. There were always a slight delay but this time the whole rotation breaks

just logged in:

• VioletHimeVioletHime Member
    edited June 14

@Hime said:

• how long you have the game up for until these issues arise

Yeah. The delays (like the ones the person above showed ) start from the moment of launch and they can be pretty annoying at times.
    I've noticed them on everything that needs that "notice" first ( example : remove/adding costumes , opening boxes/capsules,deleting stuff from inventory etc.)
    I also happened to notice somewhat grey moves on the first 30 mins.They don't last a lot but looks like they still appear early after opening the game.

And as for dungeon well here's a vid. I've been seeing this a lot the last week. and i dont think its my net cuz it's never happened on the world servers in the past that much.You'll notice that from the input lag the wrong animation starts after i quickly try to do basic attack as i open semi exceed whereas the "buffed" animation should've started.

• Its pretty horrible to play and en masse hasn't responded / fixed yet. Their eyes got blinded by all the $

• PvP is UNBEARABLE at the moment.
    It was being laggy yesterday but today it is unbearable.
    I actually can't connect any sort of moves together, that is horrendous.
    Skills are blacked out due to lag, I have to wait an extra long time to use the skill.
    I literally can't pvp until this if fixed.

(And that's ignoring the pvp stuck glitch and the fight a ghost glitch)

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Thanks for giving me the additional details, much appreciated. I've brought this up with them yesterday and will be going into further details with them with the information you've provided. The big issue that remains is that while EME has given Naddic information on this (alongside the other errors I've previously stated before), none of them are able to replicate this on their side, thus prolonging a fix.

I'll keep bringing it up to them, but unfortunately, at the moment it's looking like a fix will most likely be at this upcoming Tuesday's update. Apologies :(

edited June 14

@Hime said:
    I'll keep bringing it up to them, but unfortunately, at the moment it's looking like a fix will most likely be at this upcoming Tuesday's update. Apologies :(

pitifully but i wouldn't expect anything else, ty anyway

it was definitely the wrong decision to choose NA instead of cc

• I think there is a lag/delay on all or most cooldown reducing/resetting skills as well. I experienced it with:
    VIolet: Exceed pulse cooldown reset after 2 uses of Exceed artistry. Also experience delays in entering exceed and FM2.
    Soma: Skanda cooldown reset after lightning dance and Destructive strike cooldown reset after FM3
    Yuri: Most skills after using ex skills

• @7LGCACLMLN said:
    I think there is a lag/delay on all or most cooldown reducing/resetting skills as well. I experienced it with:
    VIolet: Exceed pulse cooldown reset after 2 uses of Exceed artistry. Also experience delays in entering exceed and FM2.
    Soma: Skanda cooldown reset after lightning dance and Destructive strike cooldown reset after FM3
    Yuri: Most skills after using ex skills

Just to back this up, I got footage of this in action.
    My W will reset my S, and then my A will reset my S.
    You can see the A resetting S is incredibly late, and I have seen around 2-3 second waits recently.
    https://streamable.com/bq8s3

• @Hime said:
    Thanks for giving me the additional details, much appreciated. I've brought this up with them yesterday and will be going into further details with them with the information you've provided. The big issue that remains is that while EME has given Naddic information on this (alongside the other errors I've previously stated before), none of them are able to replicate this on their side, thus prolonging a fix.

If they need to replicate it, just login to the world server and try to do anything.

Typing a message in chat takes several seconds to appear.
    Equip/Unequip costume brings up the "notice" dialog for several seconds
    Performing squad matching often causes you to not be able to use the UI and have to reset the game.
    Crewmember said their violet is all but unplayable as her core skills don't work as intended.

There is something very wrong going on and this has all been getting worse since sometime on or before saturday june 8.

• NayzNayz Member

@7MJYAJR3EK said:

@Hime said:

If they need to replicate it, just login to the world server and try to do anything.

Typing a message in chat takes several seconds to appear.
    Equip/Unequip costume brings up the "notice" dialog for several seconds
    Performing squad matching often causes you to not be able to use the UI and have to reset the game.
    Crewmember said their violet is all but unplayable as her core skills don't work as intended.

There is something very wrong going on and this has all been getting worse since sometime on or before saturday june 8.

the problem is that not all accounts are affected by it
    only the ones who cant switch freely between channel page 1 (ch 1-15) and page 2 (ch 16-30)
    there are some lucky guys out there who can go from channel page 1 to 2 and they dont suffer from the lag :(

• MynoodlesMynoodles Member
    edited June 16

@XHFG5R7E67 said:
    the problem is that not all accounts are affected by it
    only the ones who cant switch freely between channel page 1 (ch 1-15) and page 2 (ch 16-30)
    there are some lucky guys out there who can go from channel page 1 to 2 and they dont suffer from the lag :(

Don't tell me they don't know anyone who's been affected by it?

edited June 16

i wish, there were the same support/respect for the players like the kr´s ones get

• NayzNayz Member

update seems like its channel 1-15 with the lag
    if you want to play without lag go to 16-30 (only if you can)

• Doesn't seem like it. i know ppl in 1-15 that dont lag and ppl in 16-30 that lag a lot.

edited June 16

When i try to switch to ch 16- xx, ill get the msg "Unable to find server"

https://ibb.co/n1pFShx

• I tried switching to ch 16 I go the unable to find server message. Now I cannot access the game at all just stays at Game Start screen and says unable to find server I cannot switch servers or access game at all now wtf....

• @Nevalia90 said:
    When i try to switch to ch 16- xx, ill get the msg "Unable to find server"

https://ibb.co/n1pFShx

@Truegrave84 said:
    I tried switching to ch 16 I go the unable to find server message. Now I cannot access the game at all just stays at Game Start screen and says unable to find server I cannot switch servers or access game at all now wtf....

Had the same problem. Go to where your closers folder is > find/type achievement in the search bar and open the file > type in the desired channel on the last line > save and you are good to go
    Channels 16 - 30 are inaccessible for some reason

• RieidRieid Member

Game was so laggy a few minutes ago that Gremory got stuck between stages while I was doing a run.

I had to use escape command and start punching the invisible boss in order to trigger the second stage.

• players find bugs -> messengers delivery message to big boss -> big boss gives reply to messenger = nothing to be done about the issue

• @7LGCACLMLN said:
    Channels 16 - 30 are inaccessible for some reason

Its not that they cant be accessed. its that people who have the bug cant access them. some people are stuck in those channels and cant go to the ones of page 1. some others the opposite and some arent affected by it at all and can go whereever they want.

• Ya pretty laggy. even putting items on iventory it's appears the loading thingy when it never wtf