New Team Leak: 1st Male Character

Comments

• VagathVagath Member
    edited June 20

How is it a leak if they announced it themselves. Also i couldn't understand any of it since google translate doesn't work on images.

• RieidRieid Member
    edited June 21

By the that picture, that character looks like a male Tina.

• @Rieid said:

What if it's Tinas Brother?

• GenmGenm Member

"There's no such thing as a name.
    Call me whatever you want."

Losing the Past
    a nameless drifter

the 1st part of the backstory

• RieidRieid Member
    edited June 21

@fullmetalone said:

@Rieid said:

What if it's Tinas Brother?

What I mean is that he looks like a male gunner, but you never know, I mean considering that a part of Tina was a human girl at some point it would not be imposible, Still the dude probably would be grow up by now, maybe older than Trainer, considering that Tina is way older than her look.

@Genm said:
    "There's no such thing as a name.
    Call me whatever you want."

Losing the Past
    a nameless drifter

the 1st part of the backstory

Now that is cool. If he is some sort of drifter, that could mean that maybe he is not just your average cheesy union agent. That would open possibilities for a more dark and mature story, wolfdog style.

I just hope this team wont become another loli harem. Don't get me wrong I have no hate towards lolis but even if they put more females than males, at least make a few girls more grow up, maybe put one more dude like in Black lambs.

• NegumikoNegumiko Member

I am hoping this team will have 3 Psi users, 1 Physical user, and 1 Hybrid. currently with Seth included we only have 5 Psi users 7 Physical users which seems a little unbalanced. doing the new team this way would give us 8 Psi users, 8 Physical users, and 4 Hybrids. we can pretty much confirm the Hybrid character for this new team will be a female character since she will most likely be in the Sword and Girls Task Force group. there are 5 Task Force teams total and 5 new characters coming out for this new team, adding each member to a existing Task Force team makes the most sense.

maybe their story will be similar to the Wolf Dogs, it was confirmed Michael was running to Korea to be protected by another Closer team cause he is a coward. I have not finished all the new story yet but maybe this new team will be the Closer team Michael went to. manipulating them by saying he has been framed and these crazy rouge agents will say anything to kill him until the team starts to realize what is really going on. Michael could be the next Shia character.

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@Vagath said:
    How is it a leak if they announced it themselves. Also i couldn't understand any of it since google translate doesn't work on images.

https://translate.yandex.com/ocr
    use this

• MynoodlesMynoodles Member
    edited June 25

Someone from KR translated it. Kudos to this person.

The most notable is the new team called "Rats" and a new male closer. New storyline map "Busan". Enhancing no longer has reset or destroy, only -1 but can also be prevented by using an additive. Enhancing limit increased to +17 for Beelzebub gear.

And there's also Yuri's model modification. Costume Fusion. "Team Challenge" mode. Team Challenge visual frames and effect costumes. And lastly, reward for having +15.

Don't know about the specifics but that's the gist of them.

• a1gundama1gundam Member

@Mynoodles said:

The most notable is the new team called "Rats" and a new male closer. New storyline map "Busan". Enhancing no longer has reset or destroy, only -1 but can also be prevented by using an additive. Enhancing limit increased to +17 for Beelzebub gear.

And there's also Yuri's model modification. Costume Fusion. "Team Challenge" mode. Team Challenge visual frames and effect costumes. And lastly, reward for having +15.

Don't know about the specifics but that's the gist of them.

What's this about Yuri? Is she actually going to have legs now?

• NegumikoNegumiko Member

@Mynoodles said:

that is interesting, didn't Alice say Michael was headed towards Busan Korea? I forget what part of Korea she said he was headed to but Busan sounds really familiar. if that is the case then it looks like the new team will be used by Michael to try eliminate the Wolf Dogs and Black Lambs. the name Rats already sounds like a team that will be doing dirty work for the Union. as much as I want to cut Michael up or watch him get smashed by a dimensional monster this new dark story may be a lot of fun. really hoping it as good as the Wolf Dogs story or better.

• @a1gundam said:
    What's this about Yuri? Is she actually going to have legs now?

Yeah I guess they'll make her into a tripod. I don't understand what's there to change on her 3D model. Maybe they nerf her boobs? (Noooo~~)

• ArantxioArantxio Member

The new team is called Rattus (at least that's how they called it in their Dev preview).

The theme of the team is: Those who have lost something, meet in a dumpster that throws away anything, and fight to recover what is precious.

They are from Busan is a team with a different story than the original closers teams. It will start with a unique story and a story to join in the season 3 will be unfolded. 

• who knows might be a younger brother?