We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

DRAMA Videos

Hi, is possible to re-watch those drama videos?, i really want to watch them again!

Comments

• are you referring to the Back Story videos for the characters?

• @fullmetalone said:
    are you referring to the Back Story videos for the characters?

I referring those videos that appears on storyline as example; the video when irina confronts david or when alice talks with Union general director then at the end dust appears ETC ETC

• EinnecyEinnecy Member

What you're refering to could be the "Journal".

It allows you to replay cutscenes from certain quests. It should have *most* cutscenes that have appeared in the game.

• @Einnecy said:
    It allows you to replay cutscenes from certain quests. It should have most cutscenes that have appeared in the game.

i see i thought that was only for read/heard conversation! nice but would be nicer if Naddic put those videos on a separated label on Journal system just for videos, so that would make a quickly search instead of sarching quest titles that you can't remember with dialogue lol

• EinnecyEinnecy Member

@Melonchan said:

@Einnecy said:
    It allows you to replay cutscenes from certain quests. It should have most cutscenes that have appeared in the game.

i see i thought that was only for read/heard conversation! nice but would be nicer if Naddic put those videos on a separated label on Journal system just for videos, so that would make a quickly search instead of sarching quest titles that you can't remember with dialogue lol

I fully agree with you. That and being able to reread event quests would make the journal more..well, more worth it to look at, really.
    But until Naddic desides to give it a rework we manage with the journal as it is. :/