We will be entering into a Maintenance hotfix on 11/11 at 5pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

08/27/2019 - "Seth Pre-Registration" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the newest patch, Seth Pre-Registration, right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• You can now register your Seth's name!
  • The Demon Washing Machine event is back.
  • New costumes for Yuri, Seha, Sylvi, Misteltein, Levia, and Bai

For the full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• So, costume question time.
    Zenith 10-Piece Set Box
    Lovely Lace Set
    White Cat Club
    Fallen Night

Any chance of those being usable for Seth upon release or anytime near her release date? Particularly the Zenith box cuz I got that from Bitna last night and I'm hoping.... it's a favorable answer lol

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited August 27

@Orenglaive said:
    So, costume question time.
    Zenith 10-Piece Set Box
    Lovely Lace Set
    White Cat Club
    Fallen Night

Any chance of those being usable for Seth upon release or anytime near her release date? Particularly the Zenith box cuz I got that from Bitna last night and I'm hoping.... it's a favorable answer lol

@Hime told me that the 10/10 Zenith Box May work for Seth considering her Zenith will be available at her launch but is unsure about the other boxes

Edit - I got a 10/10 Zenith Box from Bitna also and that's why I ask them cause I am saving it for Seth also :)

• @fullmetalone said:
    @Hime told me that the 10/10 Zenith Box May work for Seth considering her Zenith will be available at her launch but is unsure about the other boxes

Edit - I got a 10/10 Zenith Box from Bitna also and that's why I ask them cause I am saving it for Seth also :)

Yeah, I got that answer from Hime as well but as it stands, gotta wait a bit longer for that real confirmation lol

• @BearShoes
    Once per account crafts from fireworks and beach event all got reset, so if some people have extra token II for some reason...

Personally I wish I noticed it sooner, lost a chance at extra claim ticket ;_;7

• RieidRieid Member
    edited August 27

So new map section near dream theater soon i guess..

• I believe there's a bug in the contribution exchange shop, where the purchase limits for all items were reset, including once per account/character items. This meant that I could actually re-purchase the skill manuals in the shop...

• Rollback incoming? :o

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Player Moderators

@Orenglaive said:
    Zenith 10-Piece Set Box
    Lovely Lace Set
    White Cat Club
    Fallen Night

While historically it has not been the case that previous boxes work on new characters, I unfortunately won't have a definitive answer until we're actually able to test it on Seth herself. Once I have this answer, I'll try to get that delivered out to you all.

@Glacierfairy said:
    I believe there's a bug in the contribution exchange shop, where the purchase limits for all items were reset, including once per account/character items. This meant that I could actually re-purchase the skill manuals in the shop...

I'll take a look into this ASAP, and ensure our QA team knows about this.

• GenmGenm Member

@Glacierfairy said:
    I believe there's a bug in the contribution exchange shop, where the purchase limits for all items were reset, including once per account/character items. This meant that I could actually re-purchase the skill manuals in the shop...

I'll take a look into this ASAP, and ensure our QA team knows about this.

can confirm this,
    this issue also affects the event craftables per account one example is the summer event craftable title i can re-craft it again when i have already crafted this on Bai

• @BearShoes said:

@Orenglaive said:
    Zenith 10-Piece Set Box
    Lovely Lace Set
    White Cat Club
    Fallen Night

While historically it has not been the case that previous boxes work on new characters, I unfortunately won't have a definitive answer until we're actually able to test it on Seth herself. Once I have this answer, I'll try to get that delivered out to you all.

Thank you much, Bear!

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited August 29

Daily reset?

Well that was a weird bug, I'll send a ticket I guess.

• When the server does its daily thing at 8pm east coast time, the new "Sector of the day" UI showed very wrong information. You could go to select to enter the stage in the normal way, but the banner said it was unavailable for 5 hours.
    This might also apply to Overflow but could not verify as it was not scheduled that day.

Patch notes say "If a Demon King Washing Machine appears, defeat it and receive: Demon King Washing Machine Horn Fragment ×5 (crafting material)"
    This enemy currently only drops 1 when defeated.

Praise : The new daily contribution objectives and the TCP recommendations for stages. I enjoy these changes.

• I was told by support that it was a common occurrence(that I've never seen happen ever before this patch), but seems its happening today too :(
    RIP my garden

• Ray676Ray676 Member

Fix the god damn demon wm already. x1 Horn Fragment per kill is omega aids -.-

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Ray676 said:

Sadly that was a typo when it said that on the patch notes. The x1 fragment is intended, but we're currently talking w/ EME to somehow rectify this as with the # of fragments needed to craft some items + the Washing Machine doesn't always appear in dungeons, it's pretty bad.

• Just raise the washing spawn rate :D.

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@Hime said:

@Ray676 said:

Sadly that was a typo when it said that on the patch notes. The x1 fragment is intended, but we're currently talking w/ EME to somehow rectify this as with the # of fragments needed to craft some items + the Washing Machine doesn't always appear in dungeons, it's pretty bad.

How is that even a typo lol. Do they not test stuff out? x1 per kill with rng spawn is literally the worst...

• When you go anywhere from 9~20 runs before a washer spawns, and it spawns after the boss dies in some random corner of a map :^) just love this event.

• RieidRieid Member

@Hime said:

@Ray676 said:

In my opinion this event should work like the golden dog one considering that is a monster that randomly shows up, with this I mean: If you get the machine spawns it just drops the chest, but the fragments to craft items should drop every time you run a dungeon, this regardless of the monster showign up or not. That was the way the golden dog event was and it was just fine. The items still have a crafting count so there is not really a way to abuse the system from what I understand.

• @Hime said:

@Ray676 said:

So it's intended to appear very randomly, and drop just ONE, even though requirements for craft are the same as the normal event that give you x1 per stage? Sounds unfair.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Unfortunately yes. We've already sent community feedback regarding this since yesterday, but I always suggest to continue relaying feedback over for a potential change (e.g extending the event and/or making them drop x5 fragments as it was originally stated). It's understandable why people would be upset over this.

• Man, it's so annoying to have to relog every night because reset is permanently bugged :|
    Common occurrence they said :|

• So guys, kind of off-topic but I noticed that this month we have "artifical Tendons" as rewards on the monthly rewards.
    Any Idea what will those be for, or is just some glitch?

Because maybe I am remembering incorrectly but I have the idea that was some low tier / low level material for some repeteable quest..

• @Rieid said:
    So guys, kind of off-topic but I noticed that this month we have "artifical Tendons" as rewards on the monthly rewards.

Because maybe I am remembering incorrectly but I have the idea that was some low tier / low level material for some repeteable quest..

It's a useless item that drops in lvl 10-20 Gangnam area lol. Like legit useless item. scuffed calendar this month

• @Ray676 said:

@Rieid said:
    So guys, kind of off-topic but I noticed that this month we have "artifical Tendons" as rewards on the monthly rewards.

It's a useless item that drops in lvl 10-20 Gangnam area lol. Like legit useless item. scuffed calendar this month

I thought so. I guess the devs were in full trolling mode during last update coding process. :D

• What a disaster patch :p